You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

Sunday, September 9th 2018, 12:08pm

Author: Heritage

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

A year and a half we are responding on this topic. 18 months !!! So what is happend in this time? Do not bother thinking what it is. NOTHING, absolutly NOTHING. That is how GAS is treating their loyal gamers. Well i have to say you do it very consistent GAS. I am playing 10+ years. In all those years GAS have done exactly the same, NOTHING. Well done for this very nice job. Cheers

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 7:18pm

Heritage (4RU) lvl 220 for sale

Premium till jan 2019 Character lvl 220, stats 520+ / 600+ Horse lvl 200, stats 575+ Gear up to date Still growing because i still play it For a reasonable offer in Paypal it is yours.

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 7:14pm

Heritage (1PL) lvl 234 for sale

Premium expires in jan 2019 Character lvl 234, stats 635+ / 700+ Horse lvl 230, stats 700+ Gear up to date Still growing because i still play it. For a reasonable offer in Paypal it is yours. Also other accounts for sale.

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 10:40am

Heritage 1RU for sale

Lvl 220 account Gear up to date Lvl 200 Horse Premium untill jan 2019 Ghost account lvl 30-40 included For a nice price it is yours. Other accounts on other world groups available to

Thursday, August 30th 2018, 10:04am

Waiting again ?

Don't think so. I am sick and tired of the promises and waiting. I am done with this bulls***. From now al my accounts will be for sale. Interested? Send me a pm. Thank you GAS.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 6:43pm

I am constantly suprised. Unfortunately not very pleasantly. All I am doing is waiting and waiting. Not only don't we see or hear anything. They give the impression we can actually give some input, only no reaction back at all. Like everything over here we suppose to accept everything GAS say or want. We'll they can *piep* my *piep*. I am this close at deleting all. Let them fool someone else. H.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 8:48am

I am curious what he is telling we don't already know? He is just saying what they are telling us the last years. It takes time, the problem is the script, be patient, we are working on it, bla bla bla. I am sick and tired of all the waiting. I've rather see they solve this whole situation instead of dealing with the Paypall thing. Better play non-prem in a good game than prem in a messed up game. All they are doing is put us on a side road instead of listening to what we are saying and realy so...

Friday, March 9th 2018, 8:41pm

Well I have to say you at least try to say something. To bad there are a lot of words and you still say nothing at all. I don't know how you manage to do it, but you are pretty good in it. For some reason you can give a lot of power to manage the paypal problem, and it is fixed. The problems in the game takes several years now, and still nothing. Maybe there is more motivation because the paypal problem is a financial problem. No paypal, no cash. And our problem isn't financial., the cash is com...

Friday, March 9th 2018, 2:16pm

Quoted from "El Guacimo" We don't want to comment because we don't want to give rise to speculation, that's why. We had lots of work over the past months. Well that is very funny. Today I recieved this message when I contacted support: ***** Hi Heritage, Thank you for your message. Please use the respective forum thread for your questions. Cheers, Your Support Team ***** So support says to go here with our questions and here you say we won't give you any information. We have lots of work. And w...

Wednesday, January 31st 2018, 8:37pm

3 months since my last post on this topic. For some reason i am not suprised at all nothing, totaly nothing, is changed since. So dear GAS / Admin, How are we going on? What can we espect? When can we espect it? What is the timetable? In other words: How long are you thinking you keep us (your customers) on a sideway? This way is becomming a "little" boring for some time now. Oh, before i forget, can you try to react (with some serious answers) before Christmas. That would be nice for a change; ...

Sunday, October 29th 2017, 6:51pm

Hey man, Only waiting a few years. Relax, take yout time, No hurry. And still no information about nothing. Are we speaking alien or something? You don't have to know the code to tell us what is going on. Just tell us what you are doing and wich way it is going. H.

Thursday, October 26th 2017, 9:07pm

Quoted from "El Guacimo" We're working on it but we dont want to start speculations as the project is pretty complicated and complex. This was 3 months ago. How complicated can it be? Are you building a new type of nuclear bom or something??? At least let us know what you are doing. Al those players have given you information you asked for, and know you don't give anything in return, except excuses. What do you expect we do with that? Should we all go down on our knees and be thankfully you rea...

Thursday, July 13th 2017, 6:52pm

And now ???

3 pages and 80+ replies. Where is our support now ? Support asked us to open a topic on what we would like to see. We open a topic and posted 80+ messages. What is happening now? Do we wait another 3+ years so we can open a new topic with the same question from support? Can somebody from support tell us please what the **** is happening now. It is a shame we open this topic our selves asked by support. And it is a shame again no one is telling us nothing again. Where is the support that keep is ...

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 11:46am

Quoted from "Kheira" Indeed , the BIG if is ,that they must move us with all skills and inventory to this new world[/b] When we have to start over i am defenetly out if this game. No way i start over again.

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 11:37am

Account 7EN for sale

Level 41 Stats arround 90 / 105+ Horse level 70 (stats 120+) A small account with good stats and gear till level 57 in stock.

Friday, May 12th 2017, 9:32am

Account 7EN for sale

Level 40 Stats arround 90 / 100+ Horse level 70 (stats 120+) A small account with good stats and gear till level 57 in stock.

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 1:38pm

7) possibility to upgrade horse with armour (like character) or buying a carriage. possibility to safe gold in own house (like in castle of order) 9) times of HB (21.00 much too late)

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 12:05pm

Discussions about Holy-War 3.0

1) change the fightscripts one-on-one (less luckfactor) 2) change the fightscripts battle (no max xp/ winning losingscript) 3) more workpay 4) make an app for mobiles 5) less time to plunder (5 instead of 10) 6) less waiting time between attacks (7 instead of 15) for non prem.