You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 8:32pm

Author: Marwan

DISCUSSIONS ABOUT HOLY WAR 3.0

The safety of cities is not shown right on the map, if i conquered a city it shows me that its safe for 6 or 7 days, while enemies are able to attack me after just 2 days !

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:48pm

Being positive, thinking you might take my opinions in your count : what if orders are able to buy elixirs to use them before battles to ensure everybody are full life including allies but not mercenaries !

Tuesday, August 8th 2017, 12:53pm

One of the things i want is an extra explaining for battle strategies,or giving info about battles algorithm, or more strategies that give you a chance of fighting even if you are outnumbered

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 12:37pm

Quoted from "Penelope" Allow players to view the shops while engage in other activities (work, plundering, camps,...) agree Quoted from "Penelope" Allow any level to view all levels of equipment and horses so players can map out their uprgrades. agree Quoted from "Penelope" Definitely bring back the game play to something more recognizable to the original concept. ? Quoted from "Penelope" ADVERTISE THE GAME!!!! ? Quoted from "Penelope" Give incentives (gold, premium, etc...) for players to LIKE...

Wednesday, August 2nd 2017, 12:11pm

GAS, did you not learn a damn thing?

Totally agree with you, they are just making it worse and worse

Wednesday, June 14th 2017, 2:56pm

Now about team arena, the only thing that make us still doing the team arena fights is XP but to give only 3 XP per a fight is ridiculous, make at least to 10 Another thing is city battles declaring and reach: now a sarrecan order have a pagan allies and pagan enemies, when i have an area free of christians and pagan enemies that should mean that no order can reach me, but they still can reach me through my pagan allies? -_- thats wrong

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 9:26am

Quoted from "Envinyatar" C. People tend to all buy the same weapons. That’s no fun. Why not give axes and blunt weapons a bonus against shields, swords a defensive bonus, lances (or bows ??!) armour piercing, or pole-arms a bonus against cavalry? Perhaps armours could have different properties as well. This would mean that there would be a reason to have multiple sets of equipment for different scenarios, which a medieval warrior certain would have. And, to balance that out, reduce the price. T...

Tuesday, May 2nd 2017, 9:08am

Quoted from "LadyVos" I'm putting a translation here for the previous post from Marwan so that others don't have to translate and can read the suggestion Suggestions for version 3.0 of the game First: Peace be upon you My suggestions and thoughts may not be applicable, but I will write them anyway The development of personal abilities in the current version depends only on the length of time spent in the looting and work only in the sense that there is no room for strategy, I see that strategie...

Monday, May 1st 2017, 10:35am

اقتراحات للاصدار 3.0 من اللعبة

اولا السلام عليكم اقتراحاتي وافكاري بعضها قد يكون غير قابل للتطبيق ولكني سأكتبها بأي حال تطوير قدرات الشخصية في الاصدار الحالي يعتمد فقط على المدة التي يقضيها اللاعب في النهب والعمل فقط بمعني انه لا يوجد مجال للاستراتيجية, ارى ان يتم اضافة استراتيجيات لقتال واحد ضد واحد مثل استراتيجيات المعركة بحيث يعتمد اللاعبون على ذكائهم قليلا وينافسوا اللاعبين اصحاب المستويات الاعلى -ان يكون للسكن خصائص اكثر من مجرد اعادة الحيوية, مثلا ان يكون للاعب القدرة على تخزين الذهب في المنزل او حمله حسب اختياره, وكذا...