You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-50 of 171.

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 7:04pm

Author: Juicyj6789

Find a new "Only fair solution"

Quoted from "Nagap" the only thing that really matters is what are HWT going to do and when, perhaps this is what people should be concentrating by asking and demanding of HWT instead of having a go at each other. (i await falco's response ) This is very true Nagap, and i believe why many people are still hanging around to see what will happen and if it is worth hanging around....Just wish they would have done something before heading home for the weekend.

Saturday, April 24th 2010, 7:04pm

Quoted from "Nagap" the only thing that really matters is what are HWT going to do and when, perhaps this is what people should be concentrating by asking and demanding of HWT instead of having a go at each other. (i await falco's response ) This is very true Nagap, and i believe why many people are still hanging around to see what will happen and if it is worth hanging around....Just wish they would have done something before heading home for the weekend.

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 11:52pm

Petition for a roll-back of the servers

*signed* even though it seems more and more unlikely the farther we get from the update

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 11:52pm

Petition for a roll-back of the servers

*signed* even though it seems more and more unlikely the farther we get from the update

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 11:46pm

The real loser's of this Update

Quoted from "AlSalil" If you are quitting just go and let those of us who choose to stay to play in peace! Please do not comment unless you are going to come back with something different, or at least a new approach on the same thing. Commented on another thread that i will once the final decision is made. Which if that decision is a roll-back (however unlikely) i feel the game will once again be playable

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 11:40pm

What do you feel we had to gain

For those who continue to go on and on about what we did was so wrong and honor-less, what do you feel we had to gain?* Many of those who participated were already at the top of the worlds, and therefore at least in some small sense valued the competition as well as the camaraderie of the game. So this was really a lose-lose-lose situation for us. Most possible decisions: - Take part in the xp fest without repercussions, gain multiple levels on those poorly partipating, and 8 months worth of lev...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 11:29pm

The real loser's of this Update

I would like to apologize to the real losers of this update, those who will still be around playing after so many leave. After all i can truly let go of the game knowing that it will be reduced to a fraction of the fun and competition it was before the update. Those like AlSailil, BrotherRalph, vivid, and luckey (i think this is the right name) that are getting enjoyment out of seeing others get upset by GAS's handling of the situation. And i can only speak for W1 but those that stay are going t...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 10:59pm

Amnesty

Quoted from "AlSalil" You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol Does repeating something again and again make it more true? Can't believe i respected you when you were HoP in W3

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 10:59pm

Amnesty

Quoted from "AlSalil" You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol You just don't see it do you? lol Does repeating something again and again make it more true? Can't believe i respected you when you were HoP in W3

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 3:24pm

Quoted from "Lord Talondor" No Orrid old duck, it was not directed at you, it was directed in general by way of saying enough is enough. All this gab isn't getting anyone anywhere, it's festered on for long enough now. I think it will fester until GAS finally makes a decision. If they had made up their minds many of those who are "gabbing" would have accepted the decision or left. Also i feel like 3 days of discussing the "situation" is not that much considering some people put 2+ years of work...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 3:24pm

Quoted from "Lord Talondor" No Orrid old duck, it was not directed at you, it was directed in general by way of saying enough is enough. All this gab isn't getting anyone anywhere, it's festered on for long enough now. I think it will fester until GAS finally makes a decision. If they had made up their minds many of those who are "gabbing" would have accepted the decision or left. Also i feel like 3 days of discussing the "situation" is not that much considering some people put 2+ years of work...

Friday, April 23rd 2010, 3:19pm

This is the "I don't want to quit but I'm going to post "I'm going to quit" in a vain and useless attempt to get my own way by throwing my rattle out of the Pram" thread!

This is indeed most "quitters" real intentions, but i think the ammount of people that will actually quit this time will be higher. In other instances other accounts were always getting stronger with the changes, in this instance GAS is going to punish players who in most of their minds did not violate any rules, they simply played the game that the creators made. So while you have a point, it would be much stronger when any of the tixx changes were made.

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 3:12pm

#1/#5 (level 130) W1 account sold

Agreed falco, and every day they don't i think it becomes much more likely that they will not roll back the game. Very surprised at their reaction. One question that im not sure anyone knows, could the hang up be that if they reset the EN worlds they would also need to reset all worlds? And maybe they are not willing to do that,

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 8:25am

Fix Team Arena and roll back servers.... fast

well i am calling it a night. Worlds that seem to be partaking currently are parts of worlds 1/2/4 top levels there are: 1: 129 2: 124 4: 117 W1 saw a 14 level jump in one day...just slightly better than the 8-9 months it normally would have taken

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 8:25am

well i am calling it a night. Worlds that seem to be partaking currently are parts of worlds 1/2/4 top levels there are: 1: 129 2: 124 4: 117 W1 saw a 14 level jump in one day...just slightly better than the 8-9 months it normally would have taken

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 7:36am

Update, top levels in W1 are now 128. With this new update the game is essentially killed if they don't reset. While elixer stores are running out. we can still get 2kish XP a day. At this rate people will be level 200 in 2-3 months making what the next step? Will people really work and put gold into stats at level 200, just to come back and do it again the next day without advancing? or will the game continue past lvl 200, but then how long will people really do this new power level thing?

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 7:36am

Update, top levels in W1 are now 128. With this new update the game is essentially killed if they don't reset. While elixer stores are running out. we can still get 2kish XP a day. At this rate people will be level 200 in 2-3 months making what the next step? Will people really work and put gold into stats at level 200, just to come back and do it again the next day without advancing? or will the game continue past lvl 200, but then how long will people really do this new power level thing?

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 7:24am

Edit:I'll stick around

Quoted from "jiggycat" Muck...I'd normally say hey don't quit..things will get better you see..but I think G@s has been wanting this old relic of a game to die out for the past 2 yrs...It's losing them gold hand over fist in the older worlds...cos there aren't that many prem players anymore(IF ONLY ..they'd have listened to players asking the sb be made available to non prem players would have kept the worlds alive...SB=Communication=word of mouth=New players... Not that sad really when ye look...

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 2:10am

Dont fret so soon about the Arena

lol touche Zain...never has that happened , at least not in my knowledge of the game

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 2:07am

Quoted from "Zainab" Yes, because we all know, they fixed the tixx upgrade failure, just because every world went mad and then admitted that was a mistake... So surely, they are going to do it with this as well... or not... the difference with the tixx update is it didn't ruin the game, and the initial update to increase the value of a tixx made them money...this will only lose them money, and even the "arena" war player will tire of the game.

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 1:57am

Drad why are you the rational one??? But i have to agree that really seems like their only choice if they want to keep the game alive.

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 4:54am

Create account sale forum

*signed* Long overdue especially for how simple it would be. Hardest part would be a disclaimer about GAS having no liability for bad deals.

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 4:51am

W9 - Scofield - Account for sale

Agree with Forge on this one, while the account makes financial sense, the likelihood of finding a person willing to drop 500-1k on a browser game is low, especially in an already established world. Seems you need to contact LoS

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 4:45am

Bump

Quoted from "Bigger Phil" too many people trying to sell over priced accounts....this thread is officially bumped! just because of that you can't buy my account oh and bump

Tuesday, April 13th 2010, 4:43am

Horse 2 ---Give back the golds

Also this is one of the main points of strategy in the game, many people have spend a lot of time considering how high to raise a horse's stats. To take this away (or with your idea half take it away) would in my opinion ruin one of the better strategy parts of the game.

Sunday, April 11th 2010, 1:15am

W1 Level 114 Account for sale #3ish account

Quoted from "Underground" I was in the process of taking over gMark so I didnt want to spill the beans about that. This is a great acct with a storied history. I think $200 may be a little bit high though even though it IS worth that. Maybe $170? you just took 30$ out of my pocket UG! And actually i seem to be getting a new rhythm with the new job, so i think i might up the price to 300$ and see if anyone will take that offer by June. If not i will then re-decide at that time.

Saturday, April 10th 2010, 2:38pm

Battle Healing

*signed* Let mine lapse a couple of times because i was being lazy and not checking it. reminder would be nice

Friday, April 9th 2010, 9:23pm

Battle Results Board

*signed* Always thought this would be a great addition to the game. Would be interesting to track Winners/Losers and how many battles have occurred over the past week. Not sure how much extra coding would be necessary but listing the heroes of the battles and the corresponding stats would be nice too.

Friday, April 9th 2010, 4:37pm

Bump still looking. Also just stole 2 more slots on the high score list so you can guarantee this is a good account\ Most hitpoints scored in battle Juicyj6789 163347 Most Victories in One Battle Juicyj6789 109

Wednesday, April 7th 2010, 1:31am

Quoted from "falcotron" Why not give it to your brother and sell off his account? That way it stays in the family--and, even if he's quieter than you, people will still remember you when they see him fighting over the top of the highscores. (Although at the rate he's going, he may make it there on his own anyway.) This was definitely an option, but he really enjoys having "his" account if you know what i mean there. Also he isn't as good at waking up in the AM and putting the character back to ...

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 3:42pm

Thought i would fill in some missing info. The 3ish refers to the characters rank in the world Number 3 in Overall stats (30 Behind Falco and 15ish behind Bogong) Number 3 in XP Also since i have people asking why not make it public knowledge. The price-point that i want is $200

Tuesday, April 6th 2010, 4:31am

Hey everyone, So I got a new J-O-B and i really don't have time to play anymore and rather than play a character half-ass i want to go out being proud of my character. W1 Account Character Name: Juicyj6789 Level : 114 Stats STR : 255 ATT : 254 DEF : 248 AGI : 265 STA : 265 Horse Stats Level 110 ATT : 235 DEF : 237 STA : 258 Equipment Weapon Level 108 Battle Axe Shield Level 107 Captain's Shield Armor Level 110 Tyrant Armor Helm Level 110 Skeleton Helm Minimal Elixers (most gold put into stats) 7...

Monday, March 29th 2010, 2:16am

Order with the most defeats?

W1: WF - 47 W2: FEAR - 45 W3: SArmy - 48 W4: GHL - 36 W5: DEATH - 44 W6: TGK - 36 W7: PKSJ - 39 W8: SOULS - 29 W9: KT - 30 W10:

Sunday, March 28th 2010, 7:41pm

Order with the most defeats?

I am the OM of an XP order with 47 defeats and was wondering what is the order with the most defeats, only have an account or a brother with an account in W 1/2/3/9 and noticed that i am one loss away. Fear W2 has 45 Losses SArmy in W3 has 48 Losses I was wondering if anyone knows if any order in 4-8 has more losses than 48. Thanks, Juicy

Monday, March 15th 2010, 5:13pm

New Games

Quoted from "falcotron" There's this one game that takes up even more time than HW, although it's not really new. It doesn't really have a point, but the graphics and sound are great--totally 3D. The biggest problem is that if you want to make any real money, you have to grind for hours--I mean worse than WoW, like 8 hours/day. Also, like in WoW, it takes forever to go anywhere. You actually get to vote for the admins, but they still all pretty much suck anyway. Of course the rich players domin...

Thursday, February 25th 2010, 3:59pm

Count to 1000!

257!!!

Thursday, February 25th 2010, 1:35am

Count to 1000!

255?

Tuesday, February 23rd 2010, 7:00pm

New Forum

sorry GodOfWarfare there isn't an arguement here....Falco is right. Been Suggested, Been ignored, all despite the fact languages and GAS games have such a section inside their forum.

Monday, February 15th 2010, 8:24pm

W1 lvl 86 tc account in need of a good home

I have came across a lvl 86 account that seems lost and needs someone to adopt it. Must stay in tc (or at least a pagan ally). No charge i just ask you will play premium and be as active as possible. Thanks, Juicy The account is premium for one month PM me here or in W1

Thursday, February 11th 2010, 8:05pm

tc has a spot open for a new active member

Hey forum lurkers, [tc] in W1 has a lvl 86 account available for someone who is a fairly proven player that will stay premium, and of course be a part of our family. Thanks, Juicy PM me here or in W1 for more info

Monday, February 1st 2010, 12:38am

World Nicknames!

Quoted from "falcotron" Quoted from "Bigger Phil" World 4----The Carcass of BORG-----now the Risk World No, Risk fell apart almost as soon as it started, and the rest of the world followed. Now a third of the top accounts are gone, and another third in the hands of world-jumping immigrant. At least there's still no megatixxing, and the biggest multiaccounter didn't even manage to get himself into the top 50. But it's basically a bunch of xp battles for the people with battle healing where nobod...

Friday, January 22nd 2010, 8:22pm

W1 Account for Sale

Any interest in this account yet? I would be interested in purchasing it to keep it active and get someone from another world to come to the tc family!

Thursday, January 14th 2010, 8:40pm

W3 Account for sale - Jarmor

Hey all posting this for my brother Account Stats LVL 87 Stats 181 171 161 180 170 Horse lvl 80 142 120 140 He has 4 W3 tickets on the account and would like to trade the account for the best offer of W1 Tickets (5 min) Premium valid until : 11 . 02 . 2010 , 00 : 11 O'Clock Thanks, Juicy

Thursday, September 24th 2009, 2:34am

Why I'm leaving W2

Quoted from "Forge" Quoted from "Blue Tiger" Quoted from "Underground" Then that world will be run by pagans again. is that bad? As UG's understudy in W3, I have to say that is not a bad thing in any way. Of course, it means the W3 Pagans will not remain a united force for long, but still. How will this change anything that is happening in W3, it will simply go from christians dominating to pagans dominating, with a few fun months in-between.. This game is more fun when a world and battles are ...

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 11:52pm

Bump

NOBLE

Sunday, August 30th 2009, 11:51pm

RE: english football

Quoted from "longo" Group ID#: 19212 Group Name: holy war Group Password: w2 come join me ewww

Friday, August 28th 2009, 5:40pm

HW Fantasy Football

Hey all, A few of us from W1 are starting a Yahoo Fantasy football league and for those interested here is the info. League ID # : 717979 Pass : hww1 There will be trash talking and prepare to play for second!

Tuesday, August 25th 2009, 6:11am

W3 Account for sale

lol have fun and unleash your madness!