You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-33 of 33.

Wednesday, February 19th 2014, 12:35pm

Author: Your Next King

HPC Now Reborn

All pagans welcome Just apply. We hope for good times and drama free gameplay. YNK

Friday, August 16th 2013, 7:12am

IPC stiill Taking Apps

We are doing well Hope for many great times ahead with friends. YNK

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 10:05pm

IPC Now Taking All Pagans

Thanks I hope for yrs of good times and great friends I wish you well also my friend Always a pleasure to see ya Freya

Saturday, May 18th 2013, 7:47am

IPC Now Taking All Pagans

A family, Honorable, Loyal, and Fair. A place where all can enjoy the game we pay to play. A place of no drama, hate or whining. A place where every voice matters not stats or level. A Kingdom ruled where all enjoy the riches, not some, while others starve. Sound good ? Anyone may join. The only key needed is Honor. If you agree to these simple rules and apply them to your gameplay your welcome to join. All members must support allies All issues concerning IPC will be handled by YNK and Tiger Li...

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 3:33pm

33 of 1000

Ill be 33 just to hang with the cool crowd

Wednesday, September 5th 2012, 4:00pm

Pagan Army Accepting Members

Good to see ya Bro Your room will be waiting of course when ready to check into Pagan Army castle

Tuesday, July 10th 2012, 12:20am

Pagan Army Accepting Members

We would be honored if you would read our order page and think about joining us. Offer never expires and we look forward to your application. If not we thank you for your time and wish you the best whatever path you choose. The Pagan Pagan Warrior [OM] Pagan Army

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 8:12pm

paying out gold

I have done it also. Change may be useful if simple to apply.

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 9:21pm

HPC order taking all Pagans

We are HPC an order first founded in W6 Proven Loyal, Honorable, and Respected by Many. Home to those who Play our way and oppose anything that Hinders our enjoyment of the game. We protect our own and stand together win or lose. HW is a Game we Pay to play, So we choose to play OUR game. If your not with us, Your against us. All players who wish to join us and enjoy their Game Just apply we look forward to having you Stand and Fight with us! We will fight but never in the SB since no victory ca...

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 8:59am

FLIRT is accepting applications

I have to agree W6 Is the way a war game should Be played Alot of ''Hate'' But alot of friends and mostly all in fun.

Friday, July 30th 2010, 9:33pm

Any Old Friends

Lol Nomad And Hello Esther good to see you Thanks for Info and Bless you and yours my friend

Friday, July 30th 2010, 8:03am

friends

Thats Funny and Hey Nomad you seeing my wife Thought she ran only Camp left lol

Thursday, July 29th 2010, 7:05am

friends

Whats up Nomad how life treating ya Bro ?

Thursday, July 29th 2010, 7:03am

friends

I remember ya m8 Whats New ? same ole me here Why you not in w6 ? should come back its fun and almost evenly split so Battles regularly lol

Wednesday, July 28th 2010, 4:50am

friends

Hello Mut good to see ya sorry only play 6 but sure youll find someone

Monday, July 26th 2010, 11:41pm

Friends

Thanks my friend always better to stand with someone than Stand alone I brought drinks help yourself

Monday, July 26th 2010, 7:25pm

friends

Looks like I was gone to long lol I was hoping to hear from Snell, LOM, and others but Ill keep waiting

Saturday, July 24th 2010, 8:52am

HPC Recruiting

In the Begining There was Holy War, As time rolled on changes were born, Some changes were Best for us all. However, changes were brought about that changed the way we all play. If your tired of adjusting to the negative changes or playing the way you Think others expect you should, Then stand up and fight with us. There are those of us left here in W6 that refuse to quit. We are HPC, Home to those who Play our way and oppose anything that Hinders our enjoyment of the game. We protect our own an...

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 10:35am

friends

Ya seems so always lurking lol Was hoping to get in contact with old w4 friends but been so long prolly forgot me But ill wait some more may remember

Friday, July 23rd 2010, 2:32am

Any Old Friends

Where is everyone ?

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 7:23pm

Guess who posts next...

YNK has posted next lol Hello all

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 10:40pm

Any Old Friends

no worries Tiberius I dont think I know ya but Hello anyways and if ya did hit me thanks hope I got xp out of it

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 6:00pm

Any Old Friends

I remember you and TTW How r ya m8 ? How is w4 doin ? I thought of coming back but never bought an acct and to far behind to start new lol Might stop in to say Hello

Tuesday, July 20th 2010, 3:21am

Any Old Friends

No worries not sure who I am myself at times

Monday, July 19th 2010, 8:24pm

Any Old Friends

Good to see ya Odin we had some fun m8 Hope alls well with you and yours. Things good here same ole Me just enjoying HW and summer

Monday, July 19th 2010, 6:39pm

Any Old Friends

Ok you go with that thought This is to find my old friends dont have time or energy to play kids games with you

Monday, July 19th 2010, 9:32am

Any Old Friends

Must be thinking of someone else noone rotates me and I dont whine

Monday, July 19th 2010, 1:14am

Any Old Friends

Hey all I am YNK. I was in w4 for awhile a year ago or so. I had many friends Ive since lost touch with. Anyone wants to catch up or just chat drop me a message. I only play W6 now so look me up Be nice to talk about old times MLOP order Cow Hegemy and the creation of First HPC where we planned and had good times. Well best wishes all hope to hear from ya Your Next King YNK

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 5:26pm

Pillory

My post was not directed towards anyone specific But several did post and exspress feelings I was wrong and It is my fault for what happened to Others. So I just want it clarified I only protected myself and the Game I enjoy.

Saturday, July 17th 2010, 4:47pm

Order Pillory part 2 - DONT CLOSE TBK!

What seems to be missed Is I reported my situation of Offer as was told its against rules and was protecting myself from any rule breaking or set ups. I have ''Enemies'' in W6 which go beyond just playing the game. If I am wrong for protecting my Acct then so be it But Im not to Blame for what Happened to Drago, Cause I reported my situation.

Friday, July 16th 2010, 2:37pm

pillory

As I stated I ONLY presented the facts and proof I had. And in my posts here up till now did not mention any names out of player respect. But This is a dead issue It just goes back and forth. All parties have Posted so everyone Draw there own conclusion And there is no Pillory so why Drag it out any further ? I am sure there is something else in HW we all could be working on

Friday, July 16th 2010, 1:37pm

Drago

I just presented the facts I had and HWT made the decision. Dont blame me for there reaction. If wasnt cheating wouldnt be a need for any of these posts. I only reported the offer to Myself. I am not in Drago so had no knowledge of your Battle.

Friday, April 9th 2010, 2:00am

Lets Keep W6 Alive

HPC/NBK orders taking all Pagans Anyone looking to Enjoy HW is welcome We ask only all HW rules be followed and you enjoy yourself. I and other HPC will help all we can and try to Keep HPC/NBK a tight pagan family where we win some and lose some but have fun doing it. Cause in the end it IS a Game. YNK