Вы вошли как гость.

Уважаемый гость, добро пожаловать на: Holy-War. Если Вы здесь впервые, то прочтите, пожалуйста, Помощь. В этом разделе можно подробнее ознакомиться с инструкциями к данной странице. Чтобы использовать все возможности данной страницы, придётся зарегистрироваться. Для регистрации используйте анкету регистрации или узнайте побольше о процессе регистрации. В случае, если Вы уже регистрировались - вход здесь.

Sir Samuel Vimes

незарегистрирован

18.07.2008, 16:55

As soon as we have the gold we will expand again!

Sir Samuel Vimes

незарегистрирован

29.07.2008, 13:00

Roll up roll up.

WE HAVE 2 SPACES TO FILL everyone :) Please come and join this great Order! (details correct @ 11:40 am 29/07/08)

Sir Samuel Vimes

незарегистрирован

05.08.2008, 03:00

We have a space or two if anyone would like to join us :)

Sgt Detritus

Новичок

записи: 3

Место жительства: England

• Отправить личное сообщение

06.08.2008, 19:50

I would like to Join.
Unless you have a Level Limit... because I am only Level 3 at the Moment.

Sgt Detritus

Новичок

записи: 3

Место жительства: England

• Отправить личное сообщение

06.08.2008, 20:07

"
Who by Loki? - PM me the answer

We can ALSO have baddies

Carcer Dun - The viilian in Nightwatch
Brutha - The poor priest who makes good in Small Gods
Christine - The blonde "singer" from Masquerade
Conina the Barbarian - Cohens daughter
Doughnut Jimmy - The Horse Dr
Dr Mossy Lawn - Dr to the ladies of erm, negiotable affections
Eskarina Smith - The poor girl Wizard from Equal Rites
Findthee Swing - The leader of the Unmentionables
Harry King - Golden Harry - the man you pay to take your night soil away.
Hodgesaargh - The "Falconer"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discworld_characters = MORE characters than you can shake a stick at - This is a list of Discworld Characters (perfectly safe - if not allowed please just remove the link @ Mods/Admin)
"

I don't think that Dr Mossy Lawn was a bad guy. Infact didn't he help Sir Samuel Vimes in Night Watch. And Doughnut Jimmy Help in another book... i think..

Sir Samuel Vimes

незарегистрирован

07.08.2008, 10:47

Yep, I didn't write that comment very well.

At the moment though it looks like the Discworld Order is dead.

We get little support from our allies (infact I see Order alliy members in the enemy camp). At least three of our members are dead and I've had enough of being the OM and I'm sick of world 5.

Please watch this space as the noble Discworld Order may not be here for much longer.

Sir Samuel Vimes

незарегистрирован

07.08.2008, 18:31

WE now have 9 or 10 spaces due to a re-shuffle and a couple of discharges (dead players taking up space)

Anyone looking for a FUN Order to be in, which doesn't demand that you give tons of gold everyday, should consider us!

You DONT need to be a Discworld lover, you just need to be:

Active

Fun

Lvl 10+

Sir Samuel Vimes

незарегистрирован

02.09.2008, 17:50

we are no longer accepting applications until further notification....

Эта запись была отредактирована 1 раз(а), последний раз "Sir Samuel Vimes" (02.09.2008, 18:11)

07.09.2008, 19:33

*putters in and sets Greebo down*

*looks around at the dust on the shelves, the cobwebs in the corners, and the dead leaves blown in by the wind*

*makes a mental note to send the Ogg Daughters in Law over to clean things up, set them aright, and keep them that way until further notice*

Well, y'never know, Greebo. Y'never know..... Aw, spit that out! You don't know who it's been!

*putters out*