You are not logged in.

Janet H

Unregistered

Monday, January 5th 2009, 9:34pm

Killer Angels

This isn't an order blurb; it's a thank you to my guys!
  • Mugz (AC)
  • Orangeman
  • Richard III
  • Heretic_Anthem
  • Mudhole Stomper
  • D Artangnan
  • The Wolf
  • Brianfoxy
  • Nauz
We're a merc order - not the largest, not the baddest, but certainly the tightest. On too many occasions to count, I've committed these guys to battle on a moment's notice, and they have always responded. We've had to split forces for simultaneous battles and they've pulled it off without a hitch. To a man, they are genuine, concerned about one another, and always on the lookout for ways to help the order. More important, they are funny, smart, high-spirited, and they are my friends.

Unknown to me, this band of brothers (and a sister) got together and volunteered for a battle and forced me to take a huge personal merc fee. This is the kind of guys they are.

I am blessed, and I love each of them to death.

Lillian (Janet)
OM Killer Angels

Monday, January 5th 2009, 9:53pm

outstanding Leadership

Lillian,

It is and hopefully always will be a great pleasure learning from you and having a laugh with you lot.

You are an outstanding player and never give it a moments thought to help any player out. I know you get a lot of stick from one or two players and its no necessary, but if it wasn't for the haters you would probably have quit and moved on to a bigger challenge.

You are the best !!!

R3