You are not logged in.

ozyman

Beginner

• "ozyman" started this thread

Saturday, November 1st 2008, 4:34pm

Join THE INQUISTION!! TODAY!

Dear Brethren,

We are looking for honourable Christians who cannot stand the sight of Christians killing Christians for the pleasure of Saracen and pagan orders. If you are looking for honourable combat, join us now!!! Apply to me with a Personal Message.

If you are looking for glory and victory, then you might not be too Christian after all. I suggest you delete and start again as pagan. :D

Domini Canis

Unregistered

Sunday, November 2nd 2008, 11:01am

The Inquisition

Brothers and Sisters in Christ -

As OM of The Inquisition, let me add my voice to that of our Army Commander, Ozyman.

Our mission: To safeguard the cause of Christ in the Holy Land; To ensure the doctrinal purity of His holy Church; And finally, to correct any moral decline or turpitude evidenced by Christian knights fighting in these lands. The Inquisition will attack only so-called Christian orders that are theologically heretical, blasphemous...or just plain wrong. This is the sole reason for the existence of The Inquisition: to neutralize those who blaspheme and besmirch the name of Christ and His holy Church through their unbecoming behavior.

As an Order, we will not directly attack Pagan and Saracen orders.

As for rogue Christians, and those who profit from aiding the infidel...welcome to The Inquisition.

We do not hoard gold to finance the stats of mercenaries, be they Christian or infidel, and so donations will be minimum.

We have realized that as a Brotherhood, we are collectively more powerful than any single gold-grubbing, stat-hungry disciple of Mammon. (Google it.) And as a Brotherhood, we will remind those lapsed Christian knights of their obligations to the cause of Christ.

If you agree with this philosophy of battle, and can adhere to these principles, please contact either Ozyman or myself.

Domini Canis (formerly Major Bloodstone)
Malleus Hereticorum
Ordo Inquisitionis Sanctae

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Domini Canis" (Nov 3rd 2008, 10:10am)

Domini Canis

Unregistered

Wednesday, November 5th 2008, 8:32am

The Inquisition is no more.

The Inquisition is no more.

Mulvers

Unregistered

Thursday, November 6th 2008, 2:31pm

awwwwww

Thursday, January 15th 2009, 10:03pm

THE INQUISITION HAS RISEN AGAIN :P

BUT UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP AND DIRECTION.