You are not logged in.

Monday, June 16th 2008, 9:46pm

OMG we can't lose again

Alright here is what it comes down to fellow Pagans, Atheists, and Saracens of world 1 the Christians have never been denied entrance to a city once they decide to take it. I know we are a minority but i but I believe if the Saracens can get full support from the pagans/ non-beleivers we can win this, idk what kind of traitor would support the Christians but there has always been a couple in the past, and i for one also think anyone to remain neutral in this conflict is just as much of a traitor. Any one who doesn't support the Saracens in this conflict is just as bad as any Christian and in my mind must be exterminated.

Now LET US UNITE AS ONE AND BEAT BACK THE MURDEROUS CHRISTIANS!!!!!!!!!!

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 5:53am

Calling people traitors and threatening to exterminate them is not a good way to get them on your side.

Personally, while I have never fought for the Christians, I can understand why some Pagans do. The Saracens are going to lose anyway, and the prospect of surviving with half of your life intact looks pretty appealing, right?

Except that everyone who's tried it both ways tells me they get at least 25% more xp and gp fighting for the Saracens. As far as I'm concerned, that's worth a lot more than saving 3000-4000gp worth of elixirs. (The fact that I'd like to see things go the other way just once, and that I play a Saracen in worlds 2-4, obviously makes a difference--but frankly the extra xp would be enough in itself.)

And the Pagans who aren't powerful enough to survive but fight for the Christians only--that I don't get. Why give up the extra gp and xp for nothing at all?

Also: The HBs involve all five worlds, not just W1. And, while W1 has previously been dominant because of the higher levels, the level gap is closing--it takes longer to get from level 57 to 58 than to get from 47 to 48, and because there are more order battles in W3, and of course a level-47 has more opportunity for xp from the holy battle than a level-57. So, the higher tixxing in W2 and especially W3 is going to make them more important. Which is good, because the Saracens aren't completely dead in those worlds as in W1. The highest stats in any of the worlds belong to a W3 Saracen who is now level 48. And just wait until W4 catches up in a few months.

We'll win one eventually--I've been told the German Saracens won their first holy battle after 17 months; we've only been going half that long, so maybe we can beat their time.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Tuesday, June 17th 2008, 10:50pm

NOW LET US BEAT UP SHI'TAR
W1-Chief Ziko OM of GM Gods Military
W2-Oscardog a member of GM Gods Military
W3-Oscardog AC of GM Gods Military
W5-Oscardog OM of GM Gods Military

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 2:28am

I believe if the Pagans that join the Xian side actually forgo that and join the rightful side, we can pull out a victory.

Also I still think you should join Death there TC ;) :thumbsup:

waldo1984

Unregistered

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 4:04am

Well, it would help if our fellow Saracens actually showed up for a holy battle sometimes.

Wednesday, June 18th 2008, 5:18am

TBK, active Saracens show up, per capita, better than either of the other faiths. You're drastically overestimating the number of active Saracens there are.

It's been a few months since I sat down and sampled pages of the highscore lists on all 3 worlds (yeah, that's all we had back then) and did the math, but if I remember correctly (and you can dig up the threads, they're still in the forums), and nothing major has changed:

There were something like 4000 active players over level 10. Of those, Saracens made up 8%, Pagans 40%, Christians 52%. Over 60% of the active Saracens, about 40% of the active Christians, and well under 40% of the active Pagans showed up (and of course 20% of those Pagans were on the wrong side).

So, Saracens don't lose because they don't show up. Saracens lose because there aren't enough of us to matter.

Do these numbers seem implausible? Can there really only be 320 active Saracens in the first 3 worlds?

I'm not sure there are even that many.

In W2, there are only 4 live Saracen orders, with 42, 17, 5, and 1 members, for a total of 63. And not all of those are alive, but let's be generous and pretend they are. I've seen a total of 4 live solos in the past few weeks; let's be generous again and call it 10. And let's say that there are 25 live Saracens in W1, rather than the 10 or so that I've seen. That's still only 100 in the first two worlds. Maybe, just maybe, W3 has another 220--but I doubt it.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Saturday, June 21st 2008, 1:20am

i don't much care about your chances of death and or profit, the point that i was making is that no true pagan or non-believer would ever aid the Christians in any way :!: :!: :!:

i realize this is just a game but i mean come on people these Christians r evil if you r so spineless as to not support the Saracens than at least have the common decency to stay out of the battle all together.

anyways threatening extermination may have been a bit extreme, but if we could get a list of the traitors we could at least hassle them untill they changed their ways

Saturday, July 26th 2008, 7:14pm

Aren't the Holy Battles ALWAYS going to be won by the christians?
I heard it was already decided...
---Left The Game---

New person in control of DeStRoYeR KiNg, but still message him if you want to join The Destroyer Army!
:D

Deca_W1

Beginner

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 8:43pm

Can you die at Holy battles?

Why don't all Saracens & Pagans join one order and kickass? :P
Proud Saracen

Pagans, Saracens, united we stand, divided we fall.

We need to fight against the enemies, the Christians

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Wednesday, October 8th 2008, 10:55pm

Holy Battles are a glorified Order battle. You get money for attending and other perks, but still ends like an Order Battle: All people fight til the losing side has 1LP

Pagans and Saracens cant join the same order, Orders are Faith specific.

Deca_W1

Beginner

Saturday, October 11th 2008, 7:28pm

Holy Battles are a glorified Order battle. You get money for attending and other perks, but still ends like an Order Battle: All people fight til the losing side has 1LP

Pagans and Saracens cant join the same order, Orders are Faith specific.

By LP you mean life point?

And why does it stand like "Survivors" etc?

Well, can you be allied with a pagan order?

I'm thankfull for all the answers

Deca
Proud Saracen

Pagans, Saracens, united we stand, divided we fall.

We need to fight against the enemies, the Christians

Friday, January 23rd 2009, 12:37pm

Congratzz!!

ok congradulations to all Saracen and Pagan orders, we finally won our first Holy battle against the christians. let this be a truning point and bring furthur victories for our side in World1 :thumbsup: