You are not logged in.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Tuesday, February 17th 2009, 12:50am

Live Saracen Orders

To the best of my knowledge, there are only four Saracen orders that are still alive. (If I've missed one, someone please correct me!)

Don't post here if you want to join one of these orders! Instead, go back to the game and click the Order button. Then type the tag (the short bit in the brackets) in the search box. When the order comes up, scroll down and there's an application box. Describe why you want to join, and why they should accept you, and then click the "Apply" button.

So, here are your choices:
  • [DoD] Defenders of Damascus. MaverickSwick, despite being temporarily non-premium, is still a solid and dedicated player. I think Mameluke is also active.
  • [Gurkh] The Gurkha Guard. I believe Sevir started this order as a sort of protest against all of the other higher-level Saracens running separate orders, but it could become a real order with some motivated recruits.
  • [AK] Arabian Knights. This was once the premiere Saracen order. Most of them have gone inactive. Rebel is still there, but he's not paying much attention to W1 anymore. There are a few other active or semi-active members. But I don't think they're ever going to get back to what they once were.
  • [1st] 1st Class Merc. This is a two-man merc order, and they don't even merc very often. If you were a serious high-level merc, maybe you could help drag NURI and vshape back into more serious activity, but there's no place for a noob here.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Llynaria

Beginner

Occupation: Student studying Interior Design, and eventually a Middle School Teacher

Friday, March 6th 2009, 3:13pm

HEY FALCO!!!!

Amna is back online!!! =^_^=

I am gonna try to get the order back to its former glory. *purr*
It will take a while but Time will pay off in the long run....HAHA
=^_^= *purr*

AmnaMalaika [AK]
Black Angel Eyes []
Vidia Star [SIN]

• "falcotron" started this thread

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 8:45am

Well, there are a lot of Saracen noobs looking for an order to join and experienced players to show them the ropes, so it's great that AK will be there for them. (And if you can get in touch with some of the abandoned mid-levels, maybe you can even get some of them to give their characters to the noobs once they've learned how to play.)
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Noble

Professional

Saturday, March 7th 2009, 9:07pm

Well, there are a lot of Saracen noobs looking for an order to join and experienced players to show them the ropes, so it's great that AK will be there for them. (And if you can get in touch with some of the abandoned mid-levels, maybe you can even get some of them to give their characters to the noobs once they've learned how to play.)
Also, Amna, I have a long list of Saracens that I think are active if you are interested. Up to around level fifty or so.

I never expanded it further because I was cow hunting and experience hunting at the time and didn't want to pursue any really difficult targets.

I just offered to help an enemy... What am I doing? Okay, I actually feel bad for the poor state that AK has found itself in. I have this strange desire to help you to rebuild AK, though I'm not sure why. I just hope that this is not my undoing, assuming you actually are willing to accept my help that is.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Noble

Professional

Monday, March 16th 2009, 11:31pm

RE: Live Saracen Orders

• [Gurkh] The Gurkha Guard. I believe Sevir started this order as a sort of protest against all of the other higher-level Saracens running separate orders, but it could become a real order with some motivated recruits.
  • [AK] Arabian Knights. This was once the premiere Saracen order. Most of them have gone inactive. Rebel is still there, but he's not paying much attention to W1 anymore. There are a few other active or semi-active members. But I don't think they're ever going to get back to what they once were.
I think that Gurkh might be dead because they only have one member, and that member's V/D ratio is below 1.0 (it's actually .59).

Not sure about AK, I sent the AC a message a few days ago but never received a response.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Llynaria

Beginner

Occupation: Student studying Interior Design, and eventually a Middle School Teacher

Tuesday, March 17th 2009, 2:41pm

List of New Players

Thanks Noble, just let me know and i will let them in the order.

AK will start to grow.
=^_^= *purr*

AmnaMalaika [AK]
Black Angel Eyes []
Vidia Star [SIN]