You are not logged in.

Tuesday, February 3rd 2009, 6:10am

Need a new Order.

Hey ppl. My order has just dissbanded so im looking for a new pagan order. If you are interested in my offer as a new member then pm me. Only want to hear from serious and honarable orders :thumbsup:. I am Lv.18 with strong stats and am a constant player. So once again pm ironporky if your interested :D .

Scarecrow

Beginner

Thursday, February 5th 2009, 8:56am

y did ANZAC disband i thought they were such a strong order
u should join VL porky when i left ANZAC, VL welcomed me in with open arms
Warriors of Greece (WoG) looking for applicants :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: 8o

The Elite W4 (OM of WoG)
The Elite212 W5 (member of VL)
Maverick Longshanks W6 (member of Legion)

Thursday, March 5th 2009, 12:14pm

Please consider ELF. We're small but love to mix it up with the big dogs. It's fun irritating the h*ll out of them.

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Friday, March 13th 2009, 11:43pm

Please consider ELF. We're small but love to mix it up with the big dogs. It's fun irritating the h*ll out of them.

You mean join your suicide laughable order? What part of Honorable didn't you understand when he stated the above sentence :thumbdown:
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!

Bleether

Beginner

Occupation: I bring sanity to the world...I help upkeep the #1 internet provider in the U.S.

Sunday, March 22nd 2009, 1:24pm

Well, atleast it took this long for the suicide bumbs to show up. The last world I played in was much worse.
This is not cockiness....it's simply a level of confidence you are not accustomed too 8) Just because I'm paranoid, doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get me 8o