You are not logged in.

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 4:31pm

I'm looking to join an Order.

Greetings,

I'm looking for a Christian Order to join.
Preferably an Order that sounds & looks historical acceptable (nothing like 'Knights of Awsome Supercool' or something).
I'm quiete active atm, so I'm online often.
I'm a beginner, so I have no experience with Orders so far.

You can PM me with all info or Questions.

Regards,
Montjoie!

Monday, March 23rd 2009, 7:08pm

Knights of Awsome Supercool
You know, it's almost worth changing faith to Christian and starting an order with this name (but maybe spelled "Knigths of Awsome Suparcool") just to see if anyone applies. :)

Anyway, orders for an active Christian noob to look at include:
  • [The C] The Covenant of Light. The original superpower isn't dominant like they used to be, but they're still strong, and they make room for noobs and offer training.
  • [KH] Knights Hospitaller. The most historically-relevant of all of the live orders.
  • [TSL] Order of the Shining Light. They have no high-level members--which might not be a bad thing. Joining one of the major orders will drag you into lots of battles where you die instantly, and may make you a target for high-level enemies; this might be a safer and quieter place to learn the game.
  • [Jesus] A new order made up of the active mid-level members of various other dying orders. There are a few of these around, but these guys seem the most active. This order, or one of the others, might be a better idea than TSL, because every one of their members is playing actively (while the first 3 have a lot of dead wood).
  • [GOLD] The Scavengers. They may look silly--and they are. But they still might be a good place to learn. They're mostly W1 noobs, but many of them are experienced players from other worlds.
If I've left anyone out (SOA and SoCo I left out intentionally because I don't think they want noobs), I apologize.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 2:36am

falcton woould u like to join my order

Noble

Professional

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 3:13am

falcton woould u like to join my order
Falcotron already has his own order, and he's not Christian.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Wednesday, March 25th 2009, 10:55pm

noble join the THE GUARDIAN ANGELS

Noble

Professional

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 12:12am

I am also in an order, and I like it there.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 12:15am

aka-rikimaru, I think what you really want to do is write to all of the members of SoCo and SOA in-game and demand that they join your order. You should also try writing to everyone in tc and insist that they change faiths and join your order. That should get you a lot of excitement.

Noble

Professional

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 12:41am

aka-rikimaru, I think what you really want to do is write to all of the members of SoCo and SOA in-game and demand that they join your order. You should also try writing to everyone in tc and insist that they change faiths and join your order. That should get you a lot of excitement.
ROFLMAO :evil:

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 1:32am

ROFLMAO :evil:
I notice that SoCo broke up, and seem to have merged into SOA. I'm guessing this was the only response available to them after the intense pressure put on them by THE GUARDIAN ANGELS.

Thursday, March 26th 2009, 1:56am

like im really gonna do something like that i trust some pagan but thats too many to be trusting

Monday, March 30th 2009, 12:27am

well Wummer if you would like and have not found an order yet please contact NI. Were always looking to find new members