You are not logged in.

Friday, October 3rd 2008, 1:33am

[Dragon] Dragon Warriors

Dragon Warriors is an order for veteran players with a high sense of honour, morality and professionalism.

We will fight for our allies and merc for the others with NO regard to the faith. If we want to volunteer for one faith in one or more battles we will do so. We will not attack 1-man orders by any means. We will not attack orders with less than 5 members without a very very good reason (treachery, etc).

We are currently looking for experienced and devoted players. It should be something among professionals, if you think you qualify then apply to us.

Saturday, October 18th 2008, 10:49am

Great Order

I joined in Dragon as Zhou Yun. Dragon has grown as one of the largest order in W6.
Angel of Light and Dark, our OM, has teached us everything to survive in this game.
Trust me, this is the best order for you. but you must be an active player, increase your level, build your stats and donate to the order everyday.
Let's rule the W6 with Dragon! :thumbsup:

Thursday, October 23rd 2008, 12:25pm

expand

Come, lets send your application in Dragon.
we have just expanded (6 nov)and there are many places for you.
lets feel the glory in W6 with Dragon! :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "sharky" (Nov 7th 2008, 6:08am)

erialc

Intermediate

Sunday, January 18th 2009, 6:15pm

[Drago] Dragon Warriors

We are accepting application's once again and if you are an active Christian player that enjoys the challenge of shaking up a stagnant world, we would love to have you in our order :)
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, March 2nd 2009, 9:30pm

[DRAGO] Dragon Warriors

Applications are being accepted and we are welcoming all active Christian players to come join us :)
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Saturday, July 18th 2009, 9:46pm

Dragon Warriors best order on W6 :thumbsup:
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Maximus Decimus Meridius W3 level 105
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101