You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Monday, July 27th 2009, 7:04pm

RE: [TBK] The Blood Knights

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, July 27th 2009, 9:46pm

Huh?
you need to learn how to share your acronym
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 4:54am

Huh?

Oh, I don't mind sharing. I was just curious if this was a coincidence or intended as flattery.

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 4:35pm

Huh?
That reminds me, I need to start [ERIALC] Extremely Righteous, Incredibly Arrogant, and Loudly Contrary (so I can attack that new Flaming Asshat Loser Curmudgeon Order).
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

erialc

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 5:08pm

That reminds me, I need to start [ERIALC] Extremely Righteous, Incredibly Arrogant, and Loudly Contrary (so I can attack that new Flaming Asshat Loser Curmudgeon Order).
I can think of another word for the letter "F" with "er" at the end ..... hehe :P
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 5:22pm

Not to derail the topic, but I hope this order's worthy of all this bumping we're giving their recruitment post.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

erialc

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 6:34pm

Not to derail the topic, but I hope this order's worthy of all this bumping we're giving their recruitment post.
Apollo the OM is originally a xtian from W4, so I'm guessing this is bump worthy....Now go insult me on the B-CUZ Post we just expanded the Castle and have three more spaces to fill :)