Unregistered

Monday, July 27th 2009, 7:04pm

RE: [TBK] The Blood Knights

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, July 27th 2009, 9:46pm

Huh?
you need to learn how to share your acronym
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 4:54am

Huh?

Oh, I don't mind sharing. I was just curious if this was a coincidence or intended as flattery.

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 4:35pm

Huh?
That reminds me, I need to start [ERIALC] Extremely Righteous, Incredibly Arrogant, and Loudly Contrary (so I can attack that new Flaming Asshat Loser Curmudgeon Order).
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

erialc

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 5:08pm

That reminds me, I need to start [ERIALC] Extremely Righteous, Incredibly Arrogant, and Loudly Contrary (so I can attack that new Flaming Asshat Loser Curmudgeon Order).
I can think of another word for the letter "F" with "er" at the end ..... hehe :P
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 5:22pm

Not to derail the topic, but I hope this order's worthy of all this bumping we're giving their recruitment post.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

erialc

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 6:34pm

Not to derail the topic, but I hope this order's worthy of all this bumping we're giving their recruitment post.
Apollo the OM is originally a xtian from W4, so I'm guessing this is bump worthy....Now go insult me on the B-CUZ Post we just expanded the Castle and have three more spaces to fill :)