You are not logged in.

• "BrotherRalph" started this thread

Tuesday, December 18th 2007, 1:15am

Fellowship of Angels

This is The Fellowship of Angels. We are a unit of knights, loyal to each other and to any Christian in need. We are shrouded in mystery, a living legend in the holy land to both Christians and their enemies. We have rules, and if you are a recruit, a friend, or a potential enemy, take a moment to read them and see what this order is about.

We do not attack Christians
We participate in every battle we can for free on the side of Christianity for the defence of our Lord.
We are not swords for hire, we are swords freely given to Christianity
We do not often ride to war even with Pagans or Saracens unless a particular order is determined to attack us
We are not interested in the score board, we are interested in the greater good of all of Christianity and much of our time is spent acting as an ally to other orders for our Lord.
We extend offers of friendship to every other Christian Order
We bear no direct hostility towards specific Pagan or Saracen orders until battles arise between them with our Christian brothers
We donate the maximum each day so that we may accomodate more brothers into out Fellowship, and let our family grow

By joining this order you are expected give up your personal glory or any mercenary ways you may have and play the game as a altruistic christian, giving your service to the causes of our Lord. This style will not suit all applicants, so only apply if you fancy mixing this roleplay with the game.
True Angels who devote to this ideology will find themselves amongst brothers, a Fellowship to be proud of, and have more fun than a standard progression game.
Order motto \\\"Fly High, on Wings of Glory\\\"

If this has interested you, please apply as soon as possible. I have only just set up (at the time of this post) and in 24 hours will be assessing the applicants for the order and deciding who will be the first four in to help us raise our membership to 10 members. I would like the applicants list to be long.

Tuesday, December 18th 2007, 1:39am

Membership

Hello, I am William. I'm a lowly knight seeking the company of others wishing to defend the Christian world. How might I apply to join your ranks?
You are not your post count.

• "BrotherRalph" started this thread

Tuesday, December 18th 2007, 1:59am

Anyone seeking to apply can do so in the usual way. Any level knight is welcome to apply, though I cannot gaurantee your success at low level as I will be looking for the members who will be able to help us grow as fast as possible so that we may have greater impact on the realm. Having said this enthusiasm and potential are respected as much as high level in many cases, so if you're interested definitely apply.

For those who are asking how, go to Holy War, login, click on "Order" bar, type into search bar "Fellowship of Angels" or just "FoA". You get the order description pop up. Scroll down to the bottom, type in a little about the type of player you are or why you're applying and click apply.

His_servant

Beginner

Thursday, December 27th 2007, 3:03am

How might I join your order?

Thursday, December 27th 2007, 4:00am

order

Yes how may I join your order?

Friday, December 28th 2007, 8:34am

Upcoming Battle

I have decided to aid you in this upcoming battle even though i have no allegiance to your order, i wish to see Christendom succeed

good luck to all of you and may we destroy the pagans

Wheedie

Beginner

Thursday, January 10th 2008, 11:24pm

FoA is under new management.. Frankish Knights and Fellowship of Angels are now run as one order. Let their power rain supreme

Friday, January 11th 2008, 1:13am

i love how ppl just deem themselves well known legends and unbeatable

Wheedie

Beginner

Sunday, January 13th 2008, 10:46am

Who said they were legends and unbeatable?? I would like to meet them, would you introduce me to them?

Monday, January 14th 2008, 7:15pm

Looking to Join

Blades sharp and rdy to go to work.

Thursday, January 17th 2008, 6:04am

Who said they were legends and unbeatable?? I would like to meet them, would you introduce me to them?
brother ralph says they are living legends. read the whole thing retard

Wheedie

Beginner

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 4:21am

Oh.. Ok Lithium FTW.. I see the "living Legend" part but nowhere in there did i see the "unbeatable" part.. but thats ok, I dont think they are unbeatable either.. but legends........ maybe 8) ... Im sure everyone in world 2 knows who FoA are.. I mean you must have.. you read their forum post :P

Wheedie

Beginner

Wednesday, February 13th 2008, 12:40pm

FK-FoA still has open spots for active members lvl 12+ to join. put in your application and/or PM me in game if you think you qualify.

Saturday, August 1st 2009, 1:39am

FoA is under new management.. Frankish Knights and Fellowship of Angels are now run as one order. Let their power rain supreme
Heh. I was against this liason from the beginning, and as the Army Commander of FoA, I did everything in my power to stop this from happening. I miss those days. I really wish I could do all that again with my old friends, most now long gone.