the 1st Order battle

we Christians lost, but i got a merc rating of one out of it
went 12 & 4 and took over 300 gold from those 12
of course, i had to give a bunch of it to the 4 i lost to after that
but all in all, it was good battle for me :thumbsup:

Underground

Intermediate

Tuesday, April 7th 2009, 9:41pm

ROME hosted the first fight on W3. It was against the Immortal Knights I believe. Ahh how time flies!

Wednesday, April 8th 2009, 3:55am

ROME hosted the first fight on W3. It was against the Immortal Knights I believe. Ahh how time flies!
I remember that one. I can't remember with of the "good Christian" orders it was--maybe it was IK--but I do remember that they got mad at GoD and EnR because both orders told their members to try to get at least a token sum as mercs to fight for a non-ally. Getting angry at GoD and EnR was a great way to ensure that none of those "good Christian" orders ever won a battle. How many of them died with 0-10 records or worse?

Blue Tiger

Professional

Thursday, August 20th 2009, 9:59pm

I remember that one. I can't remember with of the "good Christian" orders it was--maybe it was IK--but I do remember that they got mad at GoD and EnR because both orders told their members to try to get at least a token sum as mercs to fight for a non-ally. Getting angry at GoD and EnR was a great way to ensure that none of those "good Christian" orders ever won a battle. How many of them died with 0-10 records or worse?
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff