You are not logged in.

Mutania

Trainee

• "Mutania" started this thread

Friday, September 5th 2008, 5:33pm

Knights of Jerusalem are now recruiting!

Knights of Jerusalem (KoJ) are now looking for new and experienced members. We are new to W5, but used to be successful in W4 and are hoping to be successful here. We want members and anyone that applies will currently be GAURANTEED a place (AND a biscuit from our special order biscuit tin!).

APPLY NOW :thumbsup:
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Mutania" (Sep 29th 2008, 4:51pm)

Mutania

Trainee

Saturday, September 6th 2008, 6:23pm

WE ARE STILL RECRUITING

Join us NOW

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, September 9th 2008, 9:45am

:love:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mutania" (Apr 11th 2009, 3:41pm)

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, September 10th 2008, 4:57pm

We are still looking for new members.

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, September 16th 2008, 10:02am

if interested in joining, plz pm me ingame (W5), same username

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, September 24th 2008, 5:32pm

We have now expanded! More room for anyone who wants to join!

Mutania

Trainee

Monday, October 6th 2008, 5:08pm

THE BISCUIT TIN IS NEARLY EMPTY. COME AND STOP ME EATING THEM ALL!

Mutania

Trainee

Friday, November 14th 2008, 5:28pm

:cursing:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Mutania" (Apr 11th 2009, 3:41pm)

Mutania

Trainee

Saturday, March 21st 2009, 4:39pm

:thumbsup:

Mutania

Trainee

Thursday, September 3rd 2009, 1:03pm

im just pushing this now ^^