You are not logged in.

Mutania

Trainee

• "Mutania" started this thread

Friday, September 4th 2009, 2:51pm

Ronin Knights Re-Born!

Ronin Knights have changed! We have new leadership. We have new hope. We have new spirit.

After getting a damaging reputation over the amount of inactives in the order, we have now removed the majority of them. Thats right. REMOVED. This means that Ronin are now a lot more active than we have been in a long time!

To improve on our new good credentials (I hope), we need more active members to join us! RONIN ARE RECRUITING AGAIN!

Lets make Ronin the no. 1 order in W6 once again! :D
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

scorpia

Unregistered

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 2:12am

I hope the best for our ally ronin

Mutania

Trainee

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 2:51pm

so do I. lets see how things run. I have this feeling that we are soon gonna be public enemy no.1 again :(

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

erialc

Intermediate

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 3:01pm

Lets make Ronin the no. 1 order in W6 once again!
i don't recall them ever being the #1 order in W6, Dragon has always been stronger then Ronin :) :)
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Mutania

Trainee

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 3:42pm

*gives erialc the History of W6 book, blows off the dust and points to page one* Right there! :thumbsup: