You are not logged in.

jim pruitt

Intermediate

• "jim pruitt" started this thread

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 11:17am

Sanctuary is Recruiting

Sanctuary is a small Christian orderlooking to grow. We are mostly a merc order but we do vol for battles as well.. We are looking for active veteran players but are willing to take on new folks as well. if you are an active player that enjoys this game, loves to have fun and are interested in making the most of this game. we are the place for you to be. :thumbsup:
When Life hands you Lemons grab the Tequila :D
W3-- Ban Hammer Gnome - TC
W5 --Opoton -TUA
W7--_J_--WBS
W9 -- Paladin --KT
IN3 - Ban Hammer Gnome -- IPC
IN4 --Ban Hammer Gnome- SOUL
I am not addicted 8o I swear I ain't :S
MOD -618

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "jim pruitt" (Aug 5th 2009, 8:14am)

Noble

Professional

Saturday, August 29th 2009, 10:25pm

You know, I was just thinking of creating such a thread, but you beat me to it Jim.

Sanctuary is a Christian mercenary order, that does not mean that everyone in it has to be a mercenary though. We are willing to accept people that do not want to be mercenaries as well.

You can choose to merc or volunteer at will, with no real limits on who you can fight for. You can choose to fight for Christian orders only, or fight for anyone if you wish, it's all up to you.

If you wish to learn more please message either jim or myself.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Noble

Professional

Thursday, September 10th 2009, 5:20am

We are still recruiting.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility