You are not logged in.

Zainab

Unregistered

Friday, September 18th 2009, 9:57pm

SITH vs K T

At first, the Christians had outnumbered and outleveled SITH, but as it got closer to the battle time, the force of SITH's allies turned up as usual and helped SITH gain their 30th victory.
K T gave a good battle as always, they are a very good order, but SITH just had the advantages today and the new leadership continues the good work of keeping this Saracen order ranking number 1 :thumbsup:

(Jaleel and KK, I am so proud of you guys. Almost makes me miss the good old days, when I was the one in charge)

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Monday, September 21st 2009, 1:40am

(Jaleel and KK, I am so proud of you guys. Almost makes me miss the good old days, when I was the one in charge)

You always wanna rob and take credit for the trivial things don't you :)?
DonReality~ W1| DonReality VII~ W4| DonReality V~ W5 |

Hate It or Love It The Underdog's On Top
And I'm Gonna Shine,Homie Until My Heart Stop
Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs
And I ain't goin' nowhere but you already know me

Don't Ruin W1,We Loathe You!!

Zainab

Unregistered

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 9:10am

Not really... So I am sorry, if it sounds like that to you. But then again, you have a tendence of misunderstanding just about everything I say.
Must be because I am illiterate, because I normally don't speak English like everyone are supposed to do, according to what you keep saying in the SBs.
I am just saying, these guys are doing a really good job with the order and yes, sometimes I miss being there, it was great fun, but stressfull at times too.

DonReality

Intermediate

Occupation: HWPolitician,Game Strategist,CISCO Practicing Engineer,WebDev & Etc.

Tuesday, September 22nd 2009, 1:52pm

Must be because I am illiterate, because I normally don't speak English like everyone are supposed to do, according to what you keep saying in the SBs.

If you say so :)

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

Zainab

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 12:04am

Hmmm.... Ok Don, I admit, I make mistakes in English, as it is not my first language and I have not been speaking it my whole life. Apparantly to you, that makes me illiterate...
So, write me some essays in Danish, Swedish and German, get EVERYTHING correct and then afterwards, we will have the conversation about illiteracy again.
Especially Danish I am curious about, it being one of the top five hardest languages in the world to learn, and closer to the top than the bottom of the five.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 12:23am

Especially Danish I am curious about, it being one of the top five hardest languages in the world to learn, and closer to the top than the bottom of the five.
I briefly considered learning both Danish and Swedish (so I could take a job in Copenhagen but live over the bridge), and it was hard, at least for me.
  • Everything is spelled wrong. Sure, English has the same problem, but I learned that as a kid. Compared to Spanish, or Swedish, or Japanese, or even German, this is seriously annoying.
  • Too many words sound like English or German words but have completely different meanings. Swedish has the same problem, but Danish is worse.
  • Once I started to get the hang of the basic sentence structure, my brain immediately started substituting Spanish words for any words I didn't know. Every language I've tried to learn after Spanish has that problem (and it's particularly funny in Japanese, especially the way Japanese people react), but Danish people all seem to know 30 languages, and they'll switch to Spanish instead of English if you do this to them, which does not help anything.
  • Danes speaking Danish sound cute, but Americans--and Brits, Germans, even Norwegians--just sound goofy. It's not worth all that effort to sound like that.

DonReality

Intermediate

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 2:05am

Hmmm.... Ok Don, I admit, I make mistakes in English, as it is not my first language and I have not been speaking it my whole life. Apparantly to you, that makes me illiterate...
So, write me some essays in Danish, Swedish and German, get EVERYTHING correct and then afterwards, we will have the conversation about illiteracy again.

LOL, I didn't & never said you were illiterate. In fact, your English is much better than the avg British kid. Don't misconstrue my words for criticism.
You have a proclivity to overreact and play the victim game. You're not a mind-reader so please don't declare things that aren't there.
Below was your original reply to my post. You gave a fair response, followed by "But then again, you have a tendence of misunderstanding just about everything I say." Which is fine. I respect the satire remark. I make no objections to it.
But, then you went as far as positioning yourself in a realm of delusion by posting the below reply. That wasn't needed. It sounds rather contemptuous,coming from you :)
And since I had perceived where this could lead to, I merely responded with " if you say so" :)

I am just saying, these guys are doing a really good job with the order and yes, sometimes I miss being there, it was great fun, but stressfull at times too.

Perhaps,I will clarify it for you. Your english is fine & NO I don't consider people illiterates just because they can't spell or form a cogent sentence.
It's merely my derogatory viewpoint towards players that are "Vulgar,abusive, obscene,morally repulsive" and can only communicate by dropping the F-bomb, or mother this, mother that vile talks. Which, I for a fact detest very much,in a social & networking game.:)
I hope that clarifies things :S .

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

Zainab

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 2:50am

Yes, thank you, it did clarify a few things. However, I have seen you call even a mod illiterate or something similar, and to my knowledge, he did not use any of the language you mentioned. His only crime was being Swedish and therefore not having English as his first language and therefore not using perfect English either.

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 3:07am

Yes, thank you, it did clarify a few things. However, I have seen you call even a mod illiterate or something similar, and to my knowledge, he did not use any of the language you mentioned. His only crime was being Swedish and therefore not having English as his first language and therefore not using perfect English either.
Swedish? Is CoCooMa still modding? If so, in all fairness, it _is_ always Coo's fault.

Zainab

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 3:11am

Swedish? Is CoCooMa still modding? If so, in all fairness, it _is_ always Coo's fault.
At that time, he was, yes. He is on vacation now, something about getting lost in a forest in Sweden or something, I heard.
But ok... then it's Coo's fault :P

DonReality

Intermediate

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 3:41am

Well, I disagree. I have a very great memory for the things I say & that is exactly why people can trust me on my word. I did not call a MOD an illiterate. However, I won't deny I was sickened/irritated by the petty mistakes the MOD made
As far as I know and remember well, HWT is to hire people that have strong verbal skills,grammatical skills, SOCIAL skills & spelling skills. These are the requirements to becoming a MOD, so truly I will have to question the Admin responsible.
MODs are not to use short slangs such as "W8 = wait, I see = I C,Gud = Good".
Not to mention the MOD concerned *out of respects* naturally misunderstands the SIMPLE phrases. He also issues warnings for "non-offensive" convos. Such as speaking about another "Holy War "world. I'm not sure about you & others but, I was witness to that event. Afterall it all started because of me.(Something which you probably didn't realize). It's easier to conclude something when you just walked halfway through the door.
As for claiming he's an illiterate, I didn't call a MOD that, If I want to insult one's intellect I can do that in a much direct way without being subtle. :)

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

Zainab

Unregistered

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 3:55am

As I said "something similar". I can't remember the exact word, so can't tell you, but I did see a lot of the conversation. I mean, why do you think the MOD arrived? ;)
It wasn't as much the part about talking about other worlds that was the problem to me, but that you and your friends were throwing insults around (as usual) about players in other worlds. And because we had problems with people trying pull W7 into W8 the day before, it was made clear, that things were supposed to stay in the world they are in.
And I noticed too, that you after the conversation with Coo went to W5 and started talking bad about him in the SB there as well.

DonReality

Intermediate

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 4:20am

LOL, well what's done is done & I make no apologies for it.
What may apply to W7-W8 does not apply to other worlds. If there are noobs and tixxer noobs causing problems there that's fine. In W6, we know best how to comport ourselves :thumbup:
And we will criticize anyone that's subject to criticism. Being a MOD does not exempt you from the world's values and furthermore criticism.
As for insulting a mod in another world, we all have our definition of what an insult might be.

I will plainly tell someone, that he/she is being a fool or being silly. They can take that as an insult but, that does not change the genuine and honest opinion of another. :)
You can keep sticking up for your role-playing deluded friend, that's fine just don't fabricate stuff :)

Go head' Envy Me
I'm One Of The MVPs

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "DonReality" (Sep 23rd 2009, 5:35am)