You are not logged in.

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 7:06pm

Hello and Goodbye

Greetings HW players,

I've played this game since w2 was young, have been active, involved and interested in the game and it's community until the last few months. I won't spend this time to describe my characters and what I feel they have accomplished in the 3 worlds I decided to play in, my stats and "trophies" mean very little to me... what I enjoyed about the game was the interaction with other players and the entertainment of watching others interact. I have made wonderful friends, and had a great time playing for quite a while, but the time has come for me to leave this game.

I won't ramble on about the cheating in the game, the unfairness of tixxing, multi-accounting, farming, or anything else that you may or may not be following in other parts of the forum... if those were the reasons I were leaving, I would have been gone a long time ago. If you've been around the game for as long as I have, you know it happens, you know admin will do little to nothing about it, and yet many of have continued to play because the game was still fun... hell, even complaining about issues has become a pastime for many people. However, I am no longer having fun, so I won't continue playing.

To those of you that have spent a great deal of money on this game, I feel sorry for you... thank you though, many of you have provided me with premium for most of the time I have played. In the 21 months I've played, I payed about $25 and stayed or became competitive with the leaders of the worlds (for the most part)... not a bad monthly fee for the amount of time spent playing. You guys rock! :thumbup:

As you can see, your money is well spent here... what do they do with all that money spent on tickets? There have been few upgrades, fewer improvements, and they can't seem to hire competent admins with all that money... but they can continue to open new worlds and get you to spend more and more money to impress yourselves there!! Way to go GAS!! :thumbsup:

Good Luck everyone, hope you enjoy the game. I can be found in other games, but I won't waste my time with Holy War any longer.

Scrim Gor - w2
Bercilak - w4
Strongo - w6

erialc

Intermediate

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 8:09pm

I'm going to miss you a lot my friend :(
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 8:38pm

I'm not going to miss you. :p

The advantages of packing up and leaving together :)
If you want peace, work for justice -Pope Paul VI

Lady Death

Intermediate

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 9:20pm

You will be missed Ber :(

May the bridges I burn light my way

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 9:34pm

Will miss you :(

Blue Tiger

Professional

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 9:44pm

Dont leave w4!.. W2 and W6 are ok to leave but W4 is not like the others yet..
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

kitkatkev

Intermediate

Saturday, September 5th 2009, 10:12pm

Laters man :(
I'm not insane!!! I am voluntarily indifferent to conventional rationality. :thumbup:

Someone once asked me if I suffer from insanity...I said "No, I enjoy every minute of it!"

Gendell W2 Level 122
The Haunted W4 Level 117
Maximus Decimus Meridius W3 level 105
Gendell2 W5 level 105
Forge W6 Level 101

Sunday, September 6th 2009, 2:49am

One last time:

Scrim Gor, you are now safe.

Monday, September 7th 2009, 2:29pm

I'm not going to miss you either ;)
Strength and Honor

W2: AC of Fear *Retired*