Nie jesteś zalogowany

Drogi gościu, witaj na Holy-War. Jeśli jest to twoja pierwsza wizyta, zapoznaj się z Pomocą. Wyjaśni ci jak działa forum. Musisz się zarejestrować, aby w pełni korzystać z możliwości forum. Kliknij tutaj, aby się zarejestrować lub kliknij tutaj aby dowiedzieć się więcej o procesie rejestracji. Jeśli się zarejestrowałeś, proszę się zalogować.

Kiving

Nowicjusz

• "Kiving" dodaj nowy temat

Zawód: Plant Nursery Facilities maintenance

• Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

19.10.2009, 23:39

Looking for Knights wanting to become Saints

AC ϟ DC ACCOLADE CARDINALS of the DIVINE CITADEL

Commanded by his Holiness to established our Order in the heart of the holy city of Jerusalem. We are Christian Knights charged to defend the King and all Christian people.

All men die, only a few really live. Which are you?

Will you sware to valor. Does your heart know only virtue. Will your blade defend the helpless. Does your might uphold the weak. Do your words speak only the truth. If so then, your wrath will undo the wicked. This is the Knights code and your Honorable life will Live strong and die Well, for what you already done and what you will do, will echo an eternity. ONLY SERIOUSLY DEDICATED PLAYERS ACCEPTED TO REACH SAINTHOOD, if you feel that you are please apply.

Kiving

Nowicjusz

• "Kiving" dodaj nowy temat

Zawód: Plant Nursery Facilities maintenance

• Wyślij prywatną wiadomość

30.10.2009, 18:09

Order Recruiting Mergers

I come as a emissary of goodwill and humble request. I feel that it would be beneficial for orders to unite and become one. Under the banner of [ACDC] I will strive for Christian unity and promote the ultimate Knights, "Sainthood". I welcome you to become part of this. I believe that with our unification that [ACDC] will become one of the ultimate battle orders. I am looking forward to your response.

Your Brother at Arms, friend and Defender of the Faith, Kiving.