You are not logged in.

Mutania

Trainee

• "Mutania" started this thread

Friday, July 17th 2009, 2:47pm

KoJ IS NOW RECRUITING!

We aim to be an active Christian order that will stand by our faith, allies, and most importantly YOU (If you decide to join).

Currently, we do need to expand, but if you pm me (Mutania) or The Prophet, we shall reserve a place for you when we expand.

I hope to see you in our glorious (but at the present moment small) castle! 8o

***FOR MORE INFO ON OUR ORDER, PLZ VIEW THE ORDER PAGE INGAME***
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 9:44am

WE ARE AS GOOD AS READY TO EXPAND! PLEASE GET THESE APPLICATIONS COMING IN! :D

PS. SORRY FOR THE CHEESEY WRITING!
8o

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Tuesday, July 28th 2009, 8:11pm

Koj

Minimum lv is 10 :thumbsup:

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, August 11th 2009, 10:55am

We have now expanded! There is now more room for people to come and have some fun! :D

Also, we broke our bad luck run yesterday and finally got a win. If a lack of victories put you off, have no more fear! The functional war machine of KoJ is now here!!!!!! :p

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, August 11th 2009, 2:07pm

congrats Mut!

Blue Tiger

Professional

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 12:19am

Not that hard to win.. Plan your battle when there are other battles then hire a mega tixxer or 2 and you will win... Even Buba could do it..
The quickest way of ending a war is to lose it.
- George Orwell

Finally left HW... Yay me!! Ill be on the forums from time to time to comment on random stuff

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 12:40am

Not that hard to win.. Plan your battle when there are other battles then hire a mega tixxer or 2 and you will win... Even Buba could do it..

maybe you should write a thread on your theories of winning :-)

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 4:27pm

i did do that. thought i had hired the best tixxers for one of our battles. found out there were more that i didnt know about :( we even had more than twice as many vols as them! :(

Wednesday, August 12th 2009, 7:08pm

i did do that. thought i had hired the best tixxers for one of our battles. found out there were more that i didnt know about :( we even had more than twice as many vols as them! :(
There's your first lesson: numbers mean nothing.

Actually, it's three lessons in one.

First, you have to know who the megatixxers are, and how they stack up relative to each other, and how much they cost to hire, and which ones will fight for free and for who. A level-30 with stats around 90 can take on a horde of people with stats in the 50s. If you don't know this, you have no business asking anyone to follow you into battle. Learn this fast.

Second, beyond the megatixxers, stats are important in general. So are levels. A level-30 with stats around 50 can wipe the floor with dozens of level-10s with stats around 18 without breaking a sweat.

Later on, levels and stats usually run together--eventually, everyone's stats are entirely determined by level, because wages, plunders, and tixxing all go up with levels and hauling stops being a factor. A good 60 will still be better than a mediocre 60, but that mediocre 60 will be better than any 50.

But early in the game, you have to know both. Looking at a camp list, you should have at least a vague idea of how the sides stack up according to stats and levels. (And don't just multiply the count by the level average. Remember, that level-30 is worth a lot more than three level-10s.)

And use this to your advantage. Beyond buying the megatixxers, put your effort where it counts. Make allies who can actually help you win battles, and make sure to keep those allies happy. Make deals with stronger orders who aren't allies. Find the independents who like to stay out of losing battles and learn how to convince them that you're going to win. Let the other side put their effort into attracting hundreds of noobs and allying with 30 orders who collectively have 2 good members.

Finally, health is even more important than stats. When you're 60% dead, much weaker people can beat you--and, more importantly, you go from 60% dead to 80% a lot faster than 0% to 20%.

A few months from now, prestrikes will have to be coordinated to be useful at all. And even later in the game, it takes so many prestrikes to affect anyone powerful that this stops determining battles and becomes more of a way to tweak the xp gains for the mid-levels.

But early om, just getting the list out to everyone you can and having them hit whoever they is enough to swing a battle. You can start learning how to organize and coordinate better as you go along, but you have to start doing this.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Mutania

Trainee

Thursday, August 13th 2009, 2:24pm

i already knew volunteers didnt count so early on. id seen that already. and yes, most of the stuff you just said is old news to me. however, what i didnt bet on was just how badly informed i was and how well informed everyone else was. What i thought was a good side with a few tixxers and a number of high lvls from strong allies, was actually a weak side compared to the other, who had just about every other tixxer they could find who just so happened themselves to be high lvls. This has been rectified now. i have a fair idea on who to hire next time and so on. mwell just have to see...

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, September 2nd 2009, 11:38am

We have now figured out how not to loose and are 1 victory off having a lvl victory to defeat ratio! Join us and help us win more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more and more

tnx :D

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, September 23rd 2009, 5:19pm

*sits down, twiddles thumbs and gets ready for our next battle* Is it attack or defence?

FIND OUT AFTER THE BREAK! :D ;)

Saturday, September 26th 2009, 2:32am

congrats for the great win agaist LG order , but I got a proposal or maybe an advice , to be more selective on the new member recruits , some of them aren't so active and cash less giver ......

Mutania

Trainee

Saturday, September 26th 2009, 12:01pm

1. We lost against LG. THG beat them instead.

2. There arent really that many inactives in the order. Those that are found inactive are soon replaced

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, October 6th 2009, 5:05pm

WOO HOO!!!! :D Finally got more victories than defeats :p KoJs dark ages are over...

Mutania

Trainee

Tuesday, October 27th 2009, 11:51am

1 place left before we expand :D come and fill it!

*really is pushing this post now*

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 1:45am

Why dont you just get rid of any dead accounts you may have
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, October 28th 2009, 10:16pm

we do. However, some dead accounts are good. Annoying for the enemy when they come to prestrike and find they hit a dead account :p

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, November 25th 2009, 5:19pm

bump :D