You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 10:01pm

swobr vs tbr

a very unfair battel a 4 man order has been hit by a 8 man order and can you geuss it was christians hwo declared how ever as tbr is such a small order they will need help just letting you no so they hopefully win a battel

Dradaki

Unregistered

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 11:29pm

Its a 4 player difference, hardly unfair.

Is a 25 man order hitting a 21 man order unfair? How about my order who is 45 members, and most Xians are well under 30. Should I sit idle?

Lemme put this into perspective. My last battle I had I think 10 more members (45 on 35 or something) End totals put my 50+ under, meaning they had far more volunteers. Initial numbers mean little, especially on this kind of battle that isnt worth posting about to start with, let alone call unfair.

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 11:39pm

yes but

yes but they cant even declae them selves not to mention that they have only been running for 3 or 4 days so what abought merc mony

Sunday, August 2nd 2009, 11:53pm

I don't understand why people create orders if they don't want to get attacked. The whole point of having an order is order battles.

And if you have the weakest order in the world, well, then you're going to lose. Deal with it, or don't create the weakest order in the world. (You know, there's no rule against organizing a group of 5 or 10 or 60 people before creating the order.)

In a brand-new world, things are a little different, but in an established world, you know what's going to happen, and if you don't, you have no business running an order.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 12:40am

i no

i no but i would help any small oder to help them grow its something like that that will possibly make them quit i dont cae what faith it is i think it is unfair and i would fight for them

Monday, August 3rd 2009, 3:23am

david this is a war game and we will have WAR! 8o

Zainab

Unregistered

Monday, August 10th 2009, 4:07pm

Besides... The OM of the order kept saying in the SB he wanted to be declared upon and someone even suggested he mailed swobr and asked them to declare on him. So I don't get the reason to complain about unfair battle there?

Friday, January 8th 2010, 3:59pm

actualy i did say on the sb that i want to be declared on they said they will do it if i want them too but i changed my mind and i said no and the peson who said i maild them and asked to be declared on was a christian ally of theres who said that so tbr would lose how ever this subject is very old so its not worth talking abought it now