You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, February 4th 2010, 12:09am

w1 and w7 account for sale

W1 account:-
Kurvain the Zealot(Lvl 62) {Christian}

Stats:-
Strength 106
Attack 102
Defence 92
Agility 97
Stamina 92

Horse Stats(Lvl 60):-
Attack 87
Defence 77
Stamina 84

Flaming Sword(lvl 64)
Fighting Shield (damask steel) (lvl 57)
Patronus Armour 1 (lvl 58 )
Burgonet (lvl 62)

Elixirs

Consecrated 17 Baptised 169
Blessed 35 Holy 49
Sanctified 16

TOP LEVEL:- 111

W7 account:-
Apollo Maximus(Lvl 50 ) {Pagan}

Strength 86
Attack 79
Defence 74
Agility 81
Stamina 76

Horse Stats(Lvl 33):-
Attack 59
Defence 58
Stamina 58

Berserker Axe(lvl 42)
Magnificent Shield (iron) (lvl 39)
Leather Armour 4 (lvl 42)
Mask Helmet (lvl 41)

Elixirs

Consecrated 58 Baptised 235
Blessed 58 Holy 32
Sanctified 3 Divine 2

TOP LEVEL:- Level 83

PM if ny questions and lookin for w8 tixs or w10 tixs
Giving both for only 1 tix....BUT have no email

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "coolyoshi" (Feb 22nd 2010, 9:27pm)

Friday, February 5th 2010, 4:35am

any1??
*looks around* :whistling:

Friday, February 5th 2010, 6:18am

Considering that one of these accounts is more than 40 levels behind and that the other is more than 30 levels behind, you might have a hard time selling. It's usually only accounts in the top levels that sell for anything much. Even to get a single ticket for both of these would be impressive, but good luck!

Buba the Great

Professional

Friday, February 5th 2010, 6:44am

Considering that one of these accounts is more than 40 levels behind and that the other is more than 30 levels behind, you might have a hard time selling. It's usually only accounts in the top levels that sell for anything much. Even to get a single ticket for both of these would be impressive, but good luck!
Blert, dasher of dreams. :(

Friday, February 5th 2010, 6:02pm

W1 account:-
Kurvain the Zealot(Lvl 61) {Christian}

Strength 100
Attack 100
Defence 92
Agility 87
Stamina 85

Horse Stats(Lvl 60):-
Attack 78
Defence 56
Stamina 78

Flaming Sword(lvl 64)
[b]Fighting Shield (damask steel) (lvl 57)[/b]
[b][b]Patronus Armour 1 (lvl 58 )[/b][/b]
[b][b][b]Burgonet (lvl 62)
[/b][/b][/b]
TOP LEVEL:- 110
hey m8 I hate to say this but my W1 account has way better stats than that... and he's only lvl 55.
-all accounts retired, too busy in RL anymore-

About the "Random factor": those who think it's all skill underestimate the luck involved, and those who think it's all luck underestimate the skill necessary

Friday, February 5th 2010, 11:29pm

well ye i know....i didnt make this 2 accounts...i traded my w9 lvl 30 account for this 2.....jus got em like couple of days ago...wanna sell em now.....i guess i got ripped off:(

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 1:10am

Also will give a lvl 38 w8 account...with it....its not tht strong but still

Asking for w8 or w10 tix

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 6:11am

well ye i know....i didnt make this 2 accounts...i traded my w9 lvl 30 account for this 2.....jus got em like couple of days ago...wanna sell em now.....i guess i got ripped off:(
I don't know what the top level is in world 9, but I do know that people were selling level-42 accounts last week. So you traded one worthless account for two worthless accounts.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Wednesday, February 10th 2010, 6:50pm

I don't know what the top level is in world 9, but I do know that people were selling level-42 accounts last week. So you traded one worthless account for two worthless accounts.
noo but the person i traded my account to...sold it for 1 or 2 w9 tix..so not so worthless aftrall

Underground

Intermediate

Monday, February 15th 2010, 9:00am

First off learn your BB code
Of course you use < and > instead of [ and ] You only need one not 4 or 5 like you are using.

If you would like to give your W1 away there is a guy in my order that would take it.

PS. Throwing in another low level acct in another world probably wont make people bit on them either.

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Monday, February 15th 2010, 3:12pm

noo but the person i traded my account to...sold it for 1 or 2 w9 tix..so not so worthless aftrall

maybe the guy who bought it was ripped off :thumbdown:
X( watch out or i come for you X(

Monday, February 15th 2010, 3:40pm

underground...thts just how i writee....deal with it n its a game forum, so it doesnt mattr how i write as long as its english n i m pretty sure i m writing engish

N GoW ye mayb the person did, maybe the person didnt but all it matters is he got a tix for it

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Monday, February 15th 2010, 3:45pm

Coolyoshi its better to use proper english in the forums

other wise people wil start hating you like most people hate Tiberius

well at least your english is readable but stil its better to type normal

Monday, February 15th 2010, 4:13pm

i am writing normal english....i jus put more than 1 period....n tht doesnt really matr...does it ?(

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Monday, February 15th 2010, 4:18pm

yeah it does matter

If you can write proper english you should

Otherwise your posts ccan get deleted

ask Tiberius Leodegan

He got like 50% of his posts delted:P

Monday, February 15th 2010, 4:23pm

ye lol idk him but i always see ppl hatin him or always see his posts gettin deleted :D
well i m pretty sure they wouldnt delete my post...this is not like a english class or w.e...if i have more periods than i m suppose to...i m pretty sure it does matr and this would sound the same if i had 1 period instead of 3-4 :thumbup:

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Monday, February 15th 2010, 4:29pm

well its best to type justhe normal way

like i said we all can read your post(thats the diffenece with you and tib) but stil

fatrobin

Intermediate

Monday, February 15th 2010, 6:18pm

"..." is fine... 2 periods or more than the 3 are both grammatically wrong... and what is wrong with using "..." it just shows continuing thought but of a slightly different nature compared to saying this ends now.
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 1:43pm

I'm pretty sure there's a rule on the forums that says something like, "Excessive SMS-speak is not allowed." But I don't know where the forum rules went since the forum update, and besides, that rule is barely in English. :)

Anyway, writing "ye" for "yes" and "w.e." for "whatever" just looks like an intentional affectation, like you think text messages or shorthand are cooler than real English--which is exactly why Tiberius gets banned and deleted; he thinks his wannabe Scots dialect is cooler than real English.

Besides, if you're trying to sell an account, why would you want to make it harder for people to read your ad?

Also, fatrobin, 4 periods can be grammatically correct. If you use no space before ellipses (which many style guides recommend), a period followed by an ellipsis looks like 4 dots in a row. For example, if you elide part of a paragraph, starting after the end of a complete sentence, you include the period; likewise, if you elide right after an abbreviation.

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 3:45pm

which is exactly why Tiberius gets banned and deleted

Did theyfinlly deleted Tib???

why didnt i knew that before?

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 4:02pm

Anyway, writing "ye" for "yes" and "w.e." for "whatever" just looks like an intentional affectation, like you think text messages or shorthand are cooler than real English--which is exactly why Tiberius gets banned and deleted; he thinks his wannabe Scots dialect is cooler than real English.
this is the thing, i dont think they r cool, thts jus how i write...when u r used to something, u keep doing it
Besides, if you're trying to sell an account, why would you want to make it harder for people to read your ad?
i didnt make it harder for people to read my ad..my ad is in plain english, which every1 can understand...now this isnt my ad...we r talkin about my english...tht doesnt have to do nythin with me sellin my account

fatrobin

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 4:20pm

*blinks several times* the only thing harder than the post above to read is tibs PMs in W1... it slightly beats the jargon used to describe networks...

and falco good point
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 6:29pm

Alright it's not that hard to read but whatever. You guys happy now? This is proper english. 8o

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Tuesday, February 16th 2010, 7:55pm

Thats great coolyoshi:)

Q. Btw whats the differnce between Coolyoshi and Tibirius?
A. Coolyoshi isnt annoying people on purpose :whistling:

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 2:33am

A. Coolyoshi isnt annoying people on purpose
oo ouch GoW:( well i m not really annoying anyone. annoying people would be going on there thread or pming them when they dont want u to but look at the top, its my thread and right now you are the one annoying me :thumbdown:

GodOfWarfare

Intermediate

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 4:29pm

oo ouch GoW:( well i m not really annoying anyone. annoying people would be going on there thread or pming them when they dont want u to but look at the top, its my thread and right now you are the one annoying me :thumbdown:

If you read my post very carefully it says you ARENT annoying people;)

it was just some critisim but not about you

its about someone who types, like what Dradaki always says, like a 2 year old

Noble

Professional

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 7:38pm

*is often annoyed by people that purposefully leave letters out of words to confuse the rest of us*

For some reason, people typing "any1" instead of "anyone" when they are not writing a text message is one of my biggest pet peeves. Actually, I could expand that to include anyone that constantly type like they are writing a text message even when they are not, people that do this in emails, PM's and letters are just really annoying. Well, either they have no idea how to spell or they are just extremely lazy for some reason and stick to text lingo only rather than ever using regular English.
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)
Tagoria: W1 EN The Redeemer, W3 EN Noble
AI Wars: W1 EN Nobility

Noble

Professional

Wednesday, February 17th 2010, 7:48pm

Alright it's not that hard to read but whatever. You guys happy now? This is proper english. 8o
Yes, that's much better. *I'm serious, that's not sarcasm.* :)
Holy War: W1 EN noble fighter [RO] (Christian), W4EN Nobility [Aloha] (Pagan), W6 EN Mr Credit Card (Christian), W8 EN Noble [BS] (Pagan)

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 12:02am

oo alright my b GoW :)
n noble..my b ?( if u were talking about me
n alright didnt know ppl would get so worked up about my english, sorry everyone i am just talkin how a 16 year old talks....i will try to change myself :P
n anyways anyone interested in w1 n/or w7 account :?: ..i gave w8 away...accepting w8 or w10 tix.

Noble

Professional

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 4:31am

n alright didnt know ppl would get so worked up about my english, sorry everyone i am just talkin how a 16 year old talks....i will try to change myself :P
Sixteen year-old's talk like that now?

They didn't when I was one of them... ?(

Thursday, February 18th 2010, 9:13pm

yup srry to inform u noble but things change as time changes

Underground

Intermediate

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 6:23am

I think morons talk like that. It is barely English. Quit trying to sound cool because it makes you sound like you have an IQ of 5. Saying things like "u" instead of writing you is a classic point of being lazy even when typing. Just because you do it doesn't make it right. Tiberious got banned for the same thing.

People were not giving you a hard time for putting more than one period either. They were telling you to talk normal.

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 7:33am

I think morons talk like that. It is barely English. Quit trying to sound cool because it makes you sound like you have an IQ of 5. Saying things like "u" instead of writing you is a classic point of being lazy even when typing. Just because you do it doesn't make it right.
But haven't you listened to 16-year-olds in real life? Where you might say, "I didn't ask you for your opinion, or anyone else," they say, "I dint ask uh for urr opinion, or capital N capital E number 1 else," so they're just writing what they say.

Or is it completely not true that they talk that way? I forget.

Sunday, February 21st 2010, 5:27pm

wow i m not trying to be cool.....o wow i say u instead of you....big deal.....u guys can read me then y u going ballistic about it? i am talking normal except using sayin u as you and stuff like tht....i dont get y u going crazy, this is a game, so chill out and enjoy it.

AND falcotron, 16 year olds don't talk like tht....we would say"I didn't ask you for your opinion, or anyone else," and we would type it es "I didn't ask u for ur(your) opinion, or anyone else"

Monday, February 22nd 2010, 8:32am

Apparently 16-year-olds no longer understand sarcasm.

Monday, February 22nd 2010, 9:18pm

kk whatever

anyways i appreciate all your posts, at least it got me views:)

Selling both w1 and w7 account for only 1 w8 or 1 w10 tix(prefer w10)

AND stats and lvl upgraded:)