Je bent niet aangemeld

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

BelliCose

Trainee

• "BelliCose" started this thread

Beroep: Sales Consultant, Hockey Coach

Friday, April 16th 2010, 9:54pm

Death of Ka?! Talk to me!

I heard the multi-counting pay your premie for a friend "neutral" order has lost many a member recently.

Discuss. :)
w2-Hobo Monk *dead*
w4-HxAx :thumbup:
w6-Heretic_Anthem *dead*
w7-non-premium POS
Thank you drive through.

Mutania

Trainee

Beroep: Student

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 12:23pm

B00bies!
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Buba the Great

Professional

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 10:32pm

agreed, B00bies!

Saturday, April 17th 2010, 11:48pm

:thumbup: as requested

Monday, April 19th 2010, 4:20pm

I heard the multi-counting pay your premie for a friend "neutral" order has lost many a member recently.

not sure HxAx, Only order i heard as a Multi order was Drago *points to Pillory*
(now over 35 accounts deleted from level 112 - 89 - 15) want to sell for deletion? talk to me ;)

erialc

Intermediate

Beroep: Social Worker

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 8:36pm

Only order i heard as a Multi order was Drago

Well your wrong .....The original Manus Dei could no longer play due to starting Medical school so he gave his account to a lower level Dragon...whom never gave his account away like he said he was going to, but rather decided to hit his old account for gold...this player was dishonest and nobody else in Dragon benefited from his old account cowing out...I would just like to add that the original Manus Dei was an honest player and one of the most aggressive xp hunters Dragon has had and it's a shame his good name is now in the pillory for something he did not do :(
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Wednesday, April 21st 2010, 11:41pm

Just going from what the pillory said. :love:
(now over 35 accounts deleted from level 112 - 89 - 15) want to sell for deletion? talk to me ;)

AlSalil

Trainee

Beroep: conflict resolution therapist

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 12:41pm

Because Gas and HWT ALWAYS get it right! :whistling:
The biggest thing, lacking in the world today, is "Common sense"! (and the ability to think before acting!) ;) :thumbsup:
W1 Tixx-Free
W3 Hugh de Payens
W4 noobot/-POW-
W5Angel of Doom
W6 -POW- Given Away
W7 -POW-
W8 TixxFree
W9 FuniqHunt/Al_Salil
W10 -POW- Al_Salil sold
W11 -POW- deleted/Druss sold

Black Wind

Trainee

Beroep: Corrupting the Youth of America

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 3:30pm

not sure HxAx, Only order i heard as a Multi order was Drago *points to Pillory*

Just going from what the pillory said. :love:

Um, no you are not. You are, in fact, making an insulting allegation in an attempt to ruffle feathers and keep yourself relevant.

The pillory states that the account "Manus Dei" was found to be farming and was removed from the order. No where in the pillory does it say that Dragon is a "Multi order". However, some members of Ka and other accounts who always show up to fight for Ka's interests have been banned (Several for a second time). If you want names I suppose I could go through and find most of the names for you since you deleted your account and are unable to find all the facts on your own (due to the 11th level rule of restriction); it shouldn't take too long.

But Vivid, I think I agree with you for probably the first time -- I don't know what is going on with Ka either. Unfortunately, even though several accounts have been banned multiple times there is no mention in the pillory of any wrong doing. I think that is a stranger and more interesting mystery than one person taking over an account and then breaking the rules.
*fades like a dream at dawn*

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 4:32pm

Um, no you are not. You are, in fact, making an insulting allegation in an attempt to ruffle feathers and keep yourself relevant.

3. Dismissed from shared IP Order, Dragon Warriors

shared IP order sorry not Multi order. not my fault Drago is 1 of 2 orders and the largest to be named in the pillory, maybe you should direct your attention to getting it out of there then to me *shrug*

oh also this whole thread, starting with the title was ment as a flame, and a way to go after Ka. so dont be all butt hurt i mentioned there are plenty of rule breakers in all orders. I am not saying Ka didn't break rules, i stated that Drago is the only one i have seen in the pillory.

AlSalil

Trainee

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:23pm

I would like an answer from HWT as to why the deleted "shared IP players" in KA have not yet made it into the Pillory!
The biggest thing, lacking in the world today, is "Common sense"! (and the ability to think before acting!) ;) :thumbsup:
W1 Tixx-Free
W3 Hugh de Payens
W4 noobot/-POW-
W5Angel of Doom
W6 -POW- Given Away
W7 -POW-
W8 TixxFree
W9 FuniqHunt/Al_Salil
W10 -POW- Al_Salil sold

Thursday, April 22nd 2010, 8:56pm

when Ka makes it there i will be the first to say "Drago and Ka the Ip Sharing orders" 8o

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Beroep: Police Officer

Tuesday, July 13th 2010, 9:19pm

Enough Said!

Quoted from "ViViD" Only order i heard as a Multi order was Drago

Well your wrong .....

No contrarian your wrong!!!!!!

Demon Stabber

GameArt Support EN

[list]
[*][/list]

Today, 7:51am

Dragon Warriors [DRAGO]

Infraction: Farming

Punishment:

1. Current Gold Stocks Wiped

2. Overall Gold Reduced by 100 000

3. Residence Level Reduced from 11 to 5

4. Victory Invalidated

-Day I left HW, for good!

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Walking away an accomplished man ;)

Beroep: School

Tuesday, July 13th 2010, 10:31pm

but really how do you get a whole order into the pillory ?(
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Dradaki

Unregistered

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 1:03am

Brian you are wrong.

From my understanding, a player called out in the SB for an order to hit him (dunno if he egged contrarian/erialc) and she obliged and popped a cap in his ass. Now he was a 1 man order packin gold. If he didnt spend the cash, why then should the order told to pop him be to blame?

Are people actually going to say pre-arranged battles are now off limits? Are now large gold hauls going to be reneged and then have said orders pilloried?

Anyone remember what I got for a haul in W4? Well over 100K. How many OMs schedule battles with other orders? How many times do you see an OM speak in the SB and say, someone declare, or someone declare one me?

With no answers about what happened from HWT, how the hell are people to know what was done wrong? Will all orders now be afraid to declare on any order thinking they will get screwed if they get a haul? Its not one of those "well if you just declare you are all set" deals. The exact infration needs to be stated, not just "farming" as farming is when you have an account and then hit other accounts controlled by yourself. Thats what the pillory is full of.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Dradaki" (14th Jul 2010, 2:28am)

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 1:37am

I don't mean to start something but Dragon has a lot of multi accounts in the order and not in the order. We started telling the HW team about this and DRAGO pointed there finger at us KA members for multi accounting. Countless times DRAGO has multi accounts in and where removed by the HW team.

I don't know what order she declared on but, it was probably one of her orders multi accounts and were stocking up gold to do this.

It's not the first time this has happend, but the first time the got caught for it.

So Contrarian what did happen? Lets hear it from you :)

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 6:26am

Dear Brian
I'm not Contra but I do deplore your accusations. Dragon has no multi-accounts and with the exception of the forementioned account... never has. We have always found people to take over the accounts of people leaving. If we, the rest of Dragons, had to play an account before the new owner was found and able to take over, we used the sitter feature. As to accounts that were dismissed or left the order, we have no control over. Dragons have been scruntized many, many times by HWT for multi accounts because of people like you that can not believe they can't figure out a way to beat us. So they cry foul and denounce us as cheaters. I really have to pity someone that has to resort to this kind of behavior. You were given a brain, be intelligent enough to use it and figure out a way to beat us without the name calling and mud slinging. Or even having the "impartial" MODS (end of joke... laugh now) trump up false charges with no backing proof of an infraction and having the admin support them to punish the Dragons and only the Dragons even though others have done the same thing and no punishment was meted out to them. I'm literally sick of it. I choke on the bile that this whole situation causes.

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 6:27am

By the way, the order is one of your cronies from KA. Jimmy Crack Corn and his order, CRACK.

Mutania

Trainee

Beroep: Student

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 1:07pm

Fight! Fight! Fight! :D
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

AlSalil

Trainee

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 3:44pm

No Offence Brianfoxy, but you are talking B0LL0CKS! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
W1 Tixx-Free
W3 Hugh de Payens
W4 noobot/-POW-
W5Angel of Doom
W6 -POW- Given Away
W7 -POW-
W8 TixxFree
W9 FuniqHunt/Al_Salil
W10 -POW- Al_Salil sold

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 9:22pm

No Offence Brianfoxy, but you are talking B0LL0CKS!
Only only speak the truth Al.

By the way, the order is one of your cronies from KA. Jimmy Crack Corn and his order, CRACK.
Jimmy was never in KA. Where do you get this info from?

Dragon has no multi-accounts

How do you know that? Go look in the pilory. One of DRAGO's multis right there. And if they have no multis then why did admin punish them?

Contrarian, come on lets hear it already!! :)

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

AlSalil

Trainee

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 11:42pm

:thumbdown:
W1 Tixx-Free
W3 Hugh de Payens
W4 noobot/-POW-
W5Angel of Doom
W6 -POW- Given Away
W7 -POW-
W8 TixxFree
W9 FuniqHunt/Al_Salil
W10 -POW- Al_Salil sold

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 12:14am

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Black Wind

Trainee

Beroep: Corrupting the Youth of America

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 12:37am

I don't mean to start something but Dragon has a lot of multi accounts in the order and not in the order. We started telling the HW team about this and DRAGO pointed there finger at us KA members for multi accounting. Countless times DRAGO has multi accounts in and where removed by the HW team.

I don't know what order she declared on but, it was probably one of her orders multi accounts and were stocking up gold to do this.

It's not the first time this has happend, but the first time the got caught for it.

So Contrarian what did happen? Lets hear it from you :)

OK Brian you are rapidly becoming a troll, but that is not entirely unexpected. Just to clarify...

1. Dragon has not ever had "countless" multi's. In fact, only once was there ever any member of Dragon who was found guilty of that; and that was already covered in the forums when it occurred. In case you have forgotten, Manus Dei took possession of a higher level account and instead of deleting his old account he passed it on to another player in the hopes that his hard work would be of use to someone else. That player hit their old account for gold, was caught and removed from the order. Honestly, they would have been ejected if Contrarian found out about it first.

2. I spent a VERY long time in Dragon before I quit and still have dealings with my friends there. While the word of an honest man may be meaningless to you, I offer it to any who care to hear: There are no multis in Dragon. In fact, for those who doubt...Dragon has been investigated more than any other order in W6 (maybe you should ask yourself why) and, except the previous case, has always been exonerated.

3. Dragon does have a turn over of higher level accounts. Mostly because the veteran players there (and there were many) have grown tired of the changes in the game or have lost the time to play. Contrarian is well respected (for good reason) in most worlds and will often invite players from other worlds to take over abandoned accounts. Unless you need me to read the rules on Multi-accounting to you, trust me when I say that this is legal. Additionally, all abandoned accounts utilized the sitting function while they were empty to keep them current.

==========

Now, compare that to the case that you are the champion of... KA. On several occasions members of KA were ejected from their order by Admin, yet no pillory references were made. Over 10 accounts were frozen (the message "This player cannot be attacked at this time" would show when you tried to attack). Again, no pillory references were made. I have been absent from W6 for too long to remember all the names and dates, but perhaps these accounts are still around, frozen in time and you can find them on your own.

Now Brian, you will notice that I only used facts (as best my recollections could verify) to answer your ridiculous and inflammatory remarks. You personally have been answered quite clearly in several posts on several threads. Unless you have something new to add, perhaps you should consider this case closed.

As for the charges of "Farming"... I personally cannot see how farming an order is even possible. BUT I am trying to ask the right people the right questions to find out for myself. So far, the answers I am getting are not pretty and the blame does not seem to lay with Dragon. IF (and I do mean IF) you have any real information to enlighten me, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, why not just let the matter drop?
*fades like a dream at dawn*

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 1:56am

"OK Brian you are rapidly becoming a troll, but that is not entirely unexpected. Just to clarify..."

No need to clarify anything. I know what happened.

"1. Dragon has not ever had "countless" multi's. In fact, only once was there ever any member of Dragon who was found guilty of that; and that was already covered in the forums when it occurred."

It already begun before the pillory started. That is why no one knows about it besides the people that were in W6 at the time.

"Dragon has been investigated more than any other order in W6"

I wonder why that is? Maybe because they found multi's in it and kept cheacking for them and kept on finding them.

"Mostly because the veteran players"

If they were "veteran players" then why did they need to cow out other accounts?

"On several occasions members of KA were ejected from their order by Admin, yet no pillory references were made"

Now thats a lie. More propaganda from DRAGO. It wasn't in the pillory because it never happened.

"Now Brian, you will notice that I only used facts"

Maybe in your world. But your so called "facts" are more like things that never happened.

Anyway, this is just a game of he said she said and I'm done posting things about it. We already got the pillory taken away (I think because of this) and I don't want to see anything else happen because of me. I play the game to relax and I don't like fighting with people on here.

Intill admin tells us something, I know what I said happened is true.

Sorry for all the trouble. I didn't know this was going to be such a big deal.

Take care,

Brian.

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

AlSalil

Trainee

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 8:44am

Over 10 accounts were frozen (the message "This player cannot be attacked at this time" would show when you tried to attack). Again, no pillory references were made.

I believe I now have the answer to this "Riddle" as to why the players that frequently displayed that message were not pilloried! I uncovered (but was never credited with the facts from admin/mods concerned) that a couple of "dirty" mods were in fact using the mod tool to "temporarily suspend" accounts of themselves, friends and order mates at "convenient" times before battle, After HB, and When sitting days had run out etc so that they could not be attacked/pre-hit for example! I have not recieved any reply from admin (which is telling in itself) but feel this to be true or VERY close to the mark as, just after the question was broached to admin, the mods in question were no longer Mods, and have infact already left or leaving the game! :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Brian I eagerly await your (no doubt twisted) reply to this little FACT! :rolleyes:
W1 Tixx-Free
W3 Hugh de Payens
W4 noobot/-POW-
W5Angel of Doom
W6 -POW- Given Away
W7 -POW-
W8 TixxFree
W9 FuniqHunt/Al_Salil
W10 -POW- Al_Salil sold

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "AlSalil" (15th Jul 2010, 9:33am)

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 1:54pm

that a couple of "dirty" mods were in fact using the mod tool to "temporarily suspend" accounts of themselves,

I hate to disappoint your conspiracy theory but moderators can only BAN accounts (ie, suspend SB priviledges), we do NOT have the ability to BLOCK/Suspend accounts as you have suggested. Any blocking of accounts comes from a higher authority in SUPPORT.
~ Mod 322 ~

The Black Knight

Unregistered

Thursday, July 15th 2010, 2:58pm

that a couple of "dirty" mods were in fact using the mod tool to "temporarily suspend" accounts of themselves,

I hate to disappoint your conspiracy theory but moderators can only BAN accounts (ie, suspend SB priviledges), we do NOT have the ability to BLOCK/Suspend accounts as you have suggested. Any blocking of accounts comes from a higher authority in SUPPORT.

I can vouch for this. When I was first appointed as a moderator, I was made a supermod, with significantly more powers than we have now as mods and I would suspect, far more powers than Daviemarks currently has (or had, before he left). Admin did eventually decide those powers were excessive and removed them, along with eliminating the supermod role until Daviemarks' recent appointment as such.

During that entire time, though, I never had the capacity to lock or suspend any accounts whatsoever, and if I didn't have it at that time when the powers were as unrestricted as I've even seen for the supermod role, I can guarantee none of the mods have it now and never did.