You are not logged in.

• "Master Merlin" started this thread

Friday, July 30th 2010, 1:35pm

Thank u world one !!

On Feb 5th it seems the artery of blood to my brain burst and a haemmorrhagic stroke happened. Reality is that there is a medical fact that i was just in the 1/3 chance of surviving. It takes time to recover the surgery and the reality is that a stroke hammers your brain but the Druid is recovering fast .... last week the hospital did some tests and my brain has rised from under 50% to above 90% ... from what i have read there is a problemn the 'haemmorrhagic' could leave damage to the brain and Merlin doesnt want to see any damage arriving ......... anyway that was the damage back in febuary ..... and be certain i fighted out out of the hospitals .... albeit i am happy i was taken to st thomas hospital in london to save me. :P

I played holywar daily as a Order Master up to two years but stepped down aftetr two years in cristmas and spent too many hours here but it was funny that in feb i had this stroke and returning was hard .. i could hardly say a sentence or spell and old friends here helped me stay around to recover my brain .... i am almost back ... and i want to thank u to such players .... u helped me. :thumbup:

Merlin wants to return to the books he was writing but will work on a book about the stroke and a local wisley church .... belief retains alive albeit i'm concerned as a God had no reason to kill my own mother at 42nd birthday she never made ... conversely God let my rough collie live 13yrs with no problems until her last day .... God i was col but some questions :cursing:

Merlin remains in this world and I just want to thank players that have helped me recover and laugh in the sb when i cant talk but people have understood and helped me raise to 90% aiming to 100% :P

MM

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Friday, July 30th 2010, 2:21pm

WELCOM BAK SIR MASTER MERLIN!!!!!! glad dat yer arrigh.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: ;( ;( ;( ;(

i wud lyk ta noe whethr ye pray ta jesus or Thor dat led ta tis amazzin miracel ?( ?( 8o
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Esther1

Intermediate

Friday, July 30th 2010, 2:54pm

*hugs Merlin* truly thankful you are doing so well, and I will continue to pray for you :love:
Proverbs 22:10 Cast out the scorner and contention shall go out; yea, strife and reproach shall cease.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 8:02am

I knew you were Dain Bramaged when you went Xian, MM!

Just kidding. Good work so far, and keep working towards 100%!
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Saturday, July 31st 2010, 3:41pm

we hop yall be Pagan gain..........................................cuz das aa 100% garantee gainst such probs.. :cursing: :cursing:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

Letheus

Trainee

Occupation: Loud Mouth Self-Opinionated Pagan(According to Hamal Shook-up of W7)

Tuesday, August 3rd 2010, 3:25am

Tibs:rolleyes::D

Nagap

Beginner

Thursday, August 5th 2010, 12:15am

Sorry to hear what happened to you MM, but really really glad you are on the way to FULL recovery :thumbsup: , your ole friend from W1 Elen ;)

Elen Bach w5
Houreeya W7
Nagap W4

Crusher

Beginner

Sunday, August 8th 2010, 7:58pm

hey MM how are you :)