You are not logged in.

Mutania

Trainee

• "Mutania" started this thread

Tuesday, September 14th 2010, 1:04pm

[DKoJ] Dragon Knights of Jerusalem

We are a combination of SD and EKoJ just looking for more members :p And dont join SPQR before HL gets on this thread and says to do so :p
She likes us Christians really!!

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Wednesday, September 15th 2010, 12:40am

brian told me to say that we are full so dont bother unless your a high level :rolleyes: :D :D :D
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Mutania

Trainee

Wednesday, September 15th 2010, 9:16am

hmmm

From -Typo-Fairy- - The members of GAME thank you all, and Mut.. to you a very special thank you.. a little Red Pebble.. to remind you that xtians can be cool

Typo Fairy really loves me!! - Ive a very special gift to award..to Mutania, because again.. he has shown me that some xtians are cool.. *bestowed to Mut - a blow up raft shaped like crocodile head- floats on the water and looks just like the real thing! The words " THE GAME" blazed on the head*

Wednesday, September 15th 2010, 11:27pm

just playing around join DKoJ it is a good order
W6 - Holy Leader - Active
W11 - Holy Leader - Active

Dradaki

Unregistered

Thursday, September 16th 2010, 5:34am

Hmmm reminds me of an old W1 order

Mutania

Trainee

Saturday, September 18th 2010, 8:18pm

Really? Never been in W1 so I wouldn't know