You are not logged in.

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 1:34pm

Plunder Text Week 3 Winners

Here are the winners of the second week's plunder-text contest. With the help of forum czar, TBK, we've selected the 3 which we felt the most appropriate, but there were many which brought variously a smirk, smile, chortle or even a laugh to day, so thank you to everyone who entered. In the coming weeks, please remain with the plunder type specified for the week, and, as much as I enjoy them too, texts which are too personal or make mention of specific players, past and present, aren't really suitable for the game at large. But feel free to include them to be read.

So, the winners below should contact me with a forum PM specifying the account ID and name they want the award credited to, and a time-span when they will be safe to receive the gold. The window for receiving your gold you should give me with a little heads up time - writing me saying, "I'm safe now!" is of no help - and ensure the time is between 09:30 and 17:30 server time, outside of which I'm not in the office and cannot give you gold. Cheers.

Congratulations and I look forward to reading the next week's entries.
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Tuesday, September 21st 2010, 10:34am

First Place: Cougar26

You decide to conquer an enemy order that you have never heard of but has been around for months. When you break in you realise everyone inside is dead. Your return home with no loot.

Second Place: Pachii The Noobian

You place an ad in the HW classifieds: "Wanted: female player to share long plunders along deserted beaches." You learn that deserted beaches are not good places to plunder, and men impersonating women is common.

Third Place: margret perrin

So much slipping and falling down during fights has finally caught up with you. Your back gives out and you are confined to bed
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!

Cougar26

Trainee

Sunday, September 26th 2010, 5:25am

Oh wow look at that. All that hard work payed off. :D YAY! I'll be back later to collect my rewards. :D
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

World 7: Cougar26

Cougar26

Trainee

Saturday, October 9th 2010, 7:54am

Be nice if Demon Stabber could get his butt online so i can claim my prize. :thumbdown:
The Island

"Do not trust anyone, if there's one thing I can tell you about people, is that they will do anything to survive."

"Look I know you're new to this whole human experience, but there is one universal truth...and that is NEVER give a woman your credit card."

Such a great movie.

World 7: Cougar26