You are not logged in.

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Wednesday, September 8th 2010, 1:35pm

Plunder Text Week 4 Winners

Here are the winners of the second week's plunder-text contest. With the help of forum czar, TBK, we've selected the 3 which we felt the most appropriate, but there were many which brought variously a smirk, smile, chortle or even a laugh to day, so thank you to everyone who entered. In the coming weeks, please remain with the plunder type specified for the week, and, as much as I enjoy them too, texts which are too personal or make mention of specific players, past and present, aren't really suitable for the game at large. But feel free to include them to be read.

So, the winners below should contact me with a forum PM specifying the account ID and name they want the award credited to, and a time-span when they will be safe to receive the gold. The window for receiving your gold you should give me with a little heads up time - writing me saying, "I'm safe now!" is of no help - and ensure the time is between 09:30 and 17:30 server time, outside of which I'm not in the office and cannot give you gold. Cheers.

Congratulations and I look forward to reading the next week's entries.
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Tuesday, October 12th 2010, 9:58am

First Place: Memmex

You stumble across a young maiden fending off a mugger. After dispatching the vagabond, you help the maiden to her feet before helping yourself to her purse

Second Place: DevilMachine

While awaiting the beginning of the Tournament, you are lured into dark corner by a beautiful girl where robbers wait to take your betting gold. To their surprise, your fighting skills are far beyond theirs, and besting them, you take their nights' ill-gotten gains!

Third Place: Pachii the Noobian

You get caught flirting with the farmer's daughter. In a desperate attempt to hide you climb down a dry well. Meanwhile, a raid happens on the town and all the people drop their valuables down the well. Riches rain down!
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 5:50pm

Yay!

Look at that! Came in 2nd! Thanks, I'm very happy!

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 10:01pm

Congratulations guys. Happy for you. :thumbsup: