Você não está logado.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Shehzaad Shibli" started this thread

Ocupação: Teacher

• Enviar mensagem particular

13.11.2007, 16:56

I'm closing in as well. I should be 15 by later today.
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

13.11.2007, 21:56

Hi guys

what do you think of these ranks
Council Members (thats us, top rank)
>31  Advisors
26-30  Elite Guard
21-25  Guard
17-20  Elite Warrior
14-16  Warrior
Level 11-14  Elite Soldier
Level 8-10  soldier
Level 5-7  Peon
or something like that.
what do you guys think?

13.11.2007, 22:00

sounds good, ill start pumping money into the vault so we can get a larger recruitment roster
"Its a damnable thing that you have to die today." Jace Alvejetti The Ruby Berserker

The Legendary Dragon Knight

13.11.2007, 22:52

Agh....ohhh....ahhhh...that's painful. I meant, the whole cutting open guts...thing...yeah...

RAVENS CHECKING ACCOUNT IS NOW WIRED TO PAYPAL!

It is the beginning....of the my foes' suffering.

I will soar

13.11.2007, 22:56

?
what are you talking about

13.11.2007, 22:58

Yeah I was talking about you slicing open a dude...and surgery...heh...sorry. ^-^''''

I will soar

• "Shehzaad Shibli" started this thread

Ocupação: Teacher

14.11.2007, 00:02

What the heck is up with only being able to donate once a day?!!?
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji'oon. (to Allah we belong and to Him is our return)

14.11.2007, 05:24

its a real broken sysytem, the order with the highest lvl memberest gets to donate the most so that they can lvl the order faster to be able to recruit more people, ect.
"Its a damnable thing that you have to die today." Jace Alvejetti The Ruby Berserker

The Legendary Dragon Knight

15.11.2007, 02:53

Yup yup.

Does Doc still want Ranks for the order? I've been looking up the Saracen military during the Crusades and it seems that they adopted the same ranks and army structure as the crusaders who fought against them....

.....that's all I've got. ^-^'''

I will soar

Kharil

Iniciante

Ocupação: None of your business

15.11.2007, 04:06

look up egyptian ranks - like mamelukes - sultans - and uh... whatever else. Egyptian empire had a huge effect on the crusades
Death to the Infidels!

09.02.2008, 04:25

Can I join now?

I am level 6 right now and I keep going up levels and all my skills go up as day goes by so I am wanting to ask if I can join? I don't want to be someone who falls out of ranks or shows disrespect but I suggest that you name this order the Ottoman Empire. My roots are from the Ottoman Empire and this name will surely attract people to it because Ottoman Empire was once a great, powerful, and beautiful Empire. In Turkey people feel strong of their ancestors. But please don't penalize me for saying this, I just wanted to give a suggestion. Ignore me if you want to for me saying this and the decision is 100% without question yours.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "turkey" (14.02.2008, 22:27)