And the Winners are ...

1st Place: OdinBelakor The God-like Über Noob

2nd Place: Strathadd From the Annuls of the Universe

3rd Place: Tibbers
Da Foules Mouth, da Sweetes Kiss

4th Place: Noble Straight Up!

5th Place: Brian
It's Tiberius!

Here are the winners of the Pachii contest. I have sent a PM to all of you. I also need to know a time when you would like to have the Gold credited to your account (between 09:30 and 17:45 server time). Once I have heard back from everyone, the prizes will get doled out and the top 3 winning entries published.
If you want to contact admin or a mod, please click here!

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Tuesday, July 6th 2010, 10:59am

heya Sir Demon........................is it posibal fer us ta c wat evrywun els has ritten ?( ?(

cuz im suspishiush en wat tis Brian has ritten bout me.. X( X( X( X(

nd godwerdammit!!!! tis Pachii aint cuz o me.. X( X( :cursing: :thumbdown:
is nuthr wun o SIr Demons eccentricitees.. :P
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Tiberius Leodegan" (Jul 6th 2010, 8:33pm) with the following reason: non o yer bisness..

OdinBelakor

Winner: Pachii Contest 2010

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 11:07am

:D First place, just like I'm 1st in everyone's hearts! :D

And yeah, let's see the entries, I'm curious to see what others wrote about and how long it's gonna take me to read the one written in Tibberish haha:P

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 11:09am

grats Sir Odin!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Too Many Scottsmen.......................................................Spoil d SB..

OdinBelakor

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 11:28am

itsjustme

Professional

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 5:38pm

PACHII!! :cursing: :cursing:

Oh well, grats to the winners :thumbsup:
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Strathadd

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 6:07pm

Grats Odin nd Tiberius.... :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I ees lukin furwird tae reedin da winnrs entrees whun dey post dem up :whistling: :whistling:

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 7th 2010, 8:00pm

Grats Strath.. :thumbup:

dnt xpect much frm me.............................is justa lod o scrap dat gt qualifyd sumow.. :P :P

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Friday, July 9th 2010, 5:22am

Tibers, you got me in 5th place!!!! :love:

You don't want to see mine though :P

-Day I left HW, for good!

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Walking away an accomplished man ;)

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Friday, July 9th 2010, 9:49am

oooooooooooh.................so i u hoo did dat.. :cursing: :cursing:
im despraet ta c urs...........................y dnt ya post it en Odin Belakors thred, wer we postd our stuff, eh ?( 8o

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 6:53pm

Did anyone get there prizes yet?

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

OdinBelakor

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 7:05pm

I got the gold but still waiting for the tix

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Sunday, July 11th 2010, 7:51pm

i gt evrythin.....................cept fer aa kiss.. ;( ;(

brianfoxy

Intermediate

Monday, July 12th 2010, 12:49am

I didn't get anything yet ;(

Never looking back!!!!

Take care all.

....... DONE ......

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Monday, July 12th 2010, 4:18pm

ye gtta pester Sir Demon lyk ow i did.. :thumbup:

OdinBelakor

Tuesday, July 13th 2010, 12:19am

I already send DS a message and haven't gotten a reply yet, I also sent a support message and haven't gotten a reply back

Tiberius Leodegan

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 10:54am

jus kip floodin his inbox...............he'll relent.. :P :P

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

• "Demon Stabber" started this thread

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 11:48am

First Place - OdinBelakor

Pachii is as much a legend as it is a mystery. Pachii is an enigma wrapped in a riddle, or whatever that saying is. The origins have long been debated, but this account, witnessed first-hand by myself, will prove to unravel the shroud of uncertainty which surrounds Pachii, and ease the world of it's burden, allowing it to let out a sigh of relief now that the biggest conu....connum......conon......mystery has been solved once and for all.

I'll tell you right now, Pachii was a man! Born Peabody Adalric Carlyle Hildefuns Imre Inglebert on February 30th, 1987, he forever resented his overtly-obsolete name and the fact that he would never celebrate a true birthday. His parents were mean ones indeed.

As a young child, Pachii took out his frustrations on helpless dolls, which no doubt were provided by his parents as some sort of cruel joke since the dolls consisted of replicas of Milli Vanilli, Rick Astley, Boy George and Liberace. But as he grew older and grew tired of his physical tantrums getting him in trouble, he turned to the internet. And it was then that his worldwide phono.....phenomi...phenon.......fame was born.

It was a lazy Saturday evening in w4, all were doing their plunders and everyone was getting along. And then it started when a loudmouth noob entered the SB and began ranting profanities left and right. At first, we shrugged him off as just another noob, but this one continued his verbal assault in several different languages and dialects and before long was posting links to sites outside of the Holy-War network. It was not long before we knew that this guy was the real deal, the alpha-noob, the noob to end all noobs. The pinnacle. A noob of monolithic proportions.

Mezmur....mezmir....astonush....impressed we were at his incomparable skill in nonsense and ignorance. Links were given out and soon every player had a stable of recruits who wanted to see for themselves how someone could be such an accomplished noob. Gamble tried to defeat and dominate him. Panda tried to outdo him. Mizer tried to flirt with him, offering him a tutu. Falcotron tried to calculate how his magnificence was even possible. Underground tried not to hate him and put him down. TruePaganHeart hoped that one day Pachii would not be premium so he would have something in common with him. A plethora of women tried to seduce him, but not even the combined promises of a hundred desirable women could crack his shell. They all failed miserably in such a way that George W Bush sent flowers and a condolence card now that he felt better about himself and his time as president.

Hours turned into days and days into weeks, etc., but he continued his blitzkrieg on our intelligence. Not a single cuss word was spared. Mods could only watch in amazement as they knew that banning would not work, for he was so clever that another Mod would anoni..anonimis......secretly un-ban him.

And then one day, he was gone. No more nonsense or random rubbish. The tears that flowed from the players in all worlds flooded the earth and washed away the last traces of this marvelous god-like noob.

Time went by, the game never feeling the same, and GaS brainstormed for a way to pay tribute to the one who increased interest in their game 100000000-fold. Then one day, with the releasing of what is to be a new era of Holy War, the emergence of w11, the perfect idea was concocted to pay tribute to the perfect noob. Each censored word that he abused, which was all of them, would be replaced by the word "Pachii". It was the only way to endure the bottomless pit of sadness that we all helplessly fall through because of his absence. Now all noobs can call his name as they try so hard in vain to be like him by telling everyone how they suck Pachii and how much they love to Pachii our moms.

Well done GaS, well done!

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 11:53am

Second Place - Strathadd

Beyond the skies lay the infinite expanse of Muu Muu, the land of chaos that had existed before creation. Here lived a single, unassuming entity trying to grapple with its own existence. Over millennia, this unremarkable creature became tormented and twisted by its seemingly endless solitary confinement in the land of Muu Muu. Then, unexpectedly and with a great explosion, the universe formed. Now the bitter and twisted creature had an opportunity to wreak its vengeance after millennia of self-perceived torture: it would now seek to destroy this newly formed, infant-like universe.

For thousands more years, the mighty creature tore across the empty wastes of space and time, finally dived screaming onto the first planet it came across - which happened to be the Earth - where due to a terrible miscalculation of scale the creature was accidentally swallowed by a small dog. The creature's final words being, as recorded in annals of the universe, “Aaaaahhhhh Pachii !!!!”

The word Pachii is now synonymous as being a word used where any other expletive would have done... and been more effective.

Demon Stabber

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 14th 2010, 11:54am

Third Place - Tibbs

Aa account o Pachii:

Pachii is jus aa pronuncashun of "Patchi" dat is nuthin but aa famos chocolaet or sweet....it caem frm aa contree in da midel-east call Lebanon wit sum Belgian roots....now da midel age wer vry vulgar days nd twas jus da begenin o propr languaeg formashun...twas aa tym whn ppl ad jus discovrd new (vulgaar) words nd wer xperimentin on ow ta uus em.......twas aa tym o total cahos cuz da Xtian wer fighin da Sarcen......da Sarcen wer fighin da Xtian......nd da Pagan wer fighin evrywun..
so, ta insult eech othr, da vulgaar words wer bein ussd aa lot..
twas bein usd ta suchaa xtent dat da world twas almos gonna xplod!!!!
all d gud ppl(da Saints, tutors, e&c) wer gettin martyrd cuz dey ad neva ben vulgar in der lyf nd now wit da presen situashun..........dey jus cudnt stand it.......Eg. St. Falcotron of Killikrankee emself, when he was martyrd by aa vulgar atak frm St. Tiber (da gud wun)..
so ta put an end ta all tis,da Gods n der faethful angels(da admin) caem togethr ta discuss da situashun...........tlast twas desided ta send an army o demi-Gods i.e., da mods ta Earth ta do sumthin bout da presen situashun..
da mods undr da leedership o Daviemarks landd on Earth in aa brokan-down chariot(da admin dint wanna spend too much on "mod-comfort")..
der was mch tak en dose days bout Belgian n Lebanees chocolaet, so sinc da mods twer vry ungree(d Gods n admin dint wanna sprnd mucha on em, remembr???).............dey decidd ta eet tis chocolet..da firs mod ta eet da chocolaet, is naem twas da missin Rum................ee lykd da chocolaet so much dat ee gt martyrd en da spot!!!! so mod davie ordrd evrywun not ta eet da Pachii chocolaet..
den aa cunning, but wise mod calld Sanity gt ne idea.................she decidd dat sins tis chocolaet twas so sweet n gud, it cud be uusd ta sweeten da toungs o da Earth-ppl..
so wit da consent o cheef-mod davie, dey desyds ta test et on da human wit da foules mouth............n oo do dey fin??? twas non othr dan our frnd Dradaki..
so whn Drad goes ta St. Tiber ta insult em, lo n beehold!!!! wat does he fin??? he finds is cooth filld wit Patchii chocolaet........he tries ta say anothr insult nd is mouth ges filld wit mor Pachii choclaet untill ee jus cant baer it, nd yet ee cant do nuthin bout it..
da Cheef God Zeus n da ArchAdmin Demon Stabber laaf frm der golden throens en eaven, at da pligh o tis insolent Earth creetur................nd dey reward da mods wit aa kiss fer eech n evrywun o em....tis is aa majikal kiss dat maeks da peson hoo as it vry horny..
neewayz bak ta da maen storee..
evrywun en planet Earth start sayin sweet stuff n lyv sweetlee evr aftr..

The End

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 9:46pm

*bump* for the new players who want to know the meaning of the word Pachii!!
~ Mod 322 ~

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Wednesday, February 9th 2011, 10:37pm

So apparently Strathadd can speak English, but chooses not to, and GAS endorses Tibs' non-English buffoonery.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

itsjustme

Professional

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 2:30am

So apparently Strathadd can speak English, but chooses not to, and GAS endorses Tibs' non-English buffoonery.

Stratt's was a copy paste from some elvin space odyssey :pinch: :wacko:
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

OdinBelakor

Thursday, February 10th 2011, 4:54am

Thank you Pene for introducing yet another generation of HW players to my brilliance :D