You are not logged in.

Friday, February 18th 2011, 10:41pm

what's the state of affairs?

how is W7 handling the update? I haven't read many posts from W7 faithful. Has the world regained some stability or what?

Monday, February 21st 2011, 12:11am

i'll take that as my answer.... ouch

Monday, February 21st 2011, 1:17am

SIN just battled KHS and we had a really nice battle with about 170 participants and mostly high level and though there are a few upset about the changes I don't see but about a handful thinking of leaving or complaining. Good to see you keep in touch via forum! Pop in w7 and see for yourself :thumbup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Monday, February 21st 2011, 2:27am

sorry around 160 :P
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Dradaki

Unregistered

Monday, February 21st 2011, 2:55am

Jude seems to have left, as the announcement some 3+ months ago on how they were tweaking the fight script never happened. People still dislike the 0/0 plunders and the statement of the change in work pay, that of course never happened.

Meanwhile weeks go by after the second announcement and the halting of tournaments which is idiotic considering they have nothing to do with a test server.....assuming of course the 'update' is actually being tested.

erialc

Intermediate

Monday, February 21st 2011, 5:17am

I remember when W4 had close to a 1000 warriors per battle, umm I'd say this game isn't very popular anymore....
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Monday, February 21st 2011, 2:50pm

Jude fought in the battle yesterday Drad and was growing all along and never left and yep we use to have around 500 in battles or more well over a year ago but less numbers doesn't make it any less exciting than it did then. It is still vibrant enough in w7 in my opinion and battles are still fought over faith instead of just xp battles. That makes it more exciting and unpredictable which alot of worlds have lost.
Mod 575

Monday, February 21st 2011, 4:32pm

glad to hear things have righted themselves - thanks for the responses Vos and Drad

Dradaki

Unregistered

Monday, February 21st 2011, 5:05pm

Jude fought in the battle yesterday Drad and was growing all along and never left and yep we use to have around 500 in battles or more well over a year ago but less numbers doesn't make it any less exciting than it did then. It is still vibrant enough in w7 in my opinion and battles are still fought over faith instead of just xp battles. That makes it more exciting and unpredictable which alot of worlds have lost.

This was the first battle I have seen him in in a long while. I see he no longer is premium (or just changed things to default)

Monday, February 21st 2011, 9:36pm

Think he just changed things to default cause his xp grows more like a premium player and yep was the first battle in about a month or so that he's fought! And you are welcome Jimmy....good to see you even if it's just in the forum!
Mod 575

Dradaki

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 2:36am

Unless he does protects while non premium, while most do plunders. XP would be "virtually" the same.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Tuesday, February 22nd 2011, 1:55pm

Jimmy---you can also check out Ashley Madison for your affairs update 8o

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 3:28am

lost me there phil but thanks for trying ...?

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 4:47pm

You're fighting for Paladin Knights of St-John 8o

Sorry you weren't around to see it Jimmy, sure you would have gottena good laugh :D

Hope all is well out there in rl, take care :thumbup:

Wednesday, February 23rd 2011, 10:07pm

haha I did too Jimmy....yep another order of no purpose that fought PKSJ.....very strange to see pagan OM's fighting for your old order :D
Mod 575

Thursday, February 24th 2011, 11:08pm

W7

Why you leave Jimmy , but no , its rabble , worse then ever . Jude missing too . ;(
Arise from thy ashes , come forth and be reborn, bring havoc with thee, along with your vocal chords :thumbsup:

Friday, February 25th 2011, 12:11am

glad to hear it BC... and trust me RL is cool... you should try it some time :P

always loved it when you pagan scumbags would fight with us lol

the game has/had run it's course LD. had to leave it behind, too bad the people had to go with it too :(

Friday, February 25th 2011, 12:16am

I returned for those that have now left . :( Its leave for me to or adapt the only way i know how :P with much malice :D
Arise from thy ashes , come forth and be reborn, bring havoc with thee, along with your vocal chords :thumbsup:

Nagap

Beginner

Wednesday, March 2nd 2011, 3:43am

W7 :(
the way i see it is that quite a few like LV said have complained and moaned about the changes, some have spoke about leaving (including yours truely)...what i have noticed for definate is that the sb is even quieter now, battles are getting smaller (WBS ar eno longer out numbered 2-1 vs the xtians :)

so this tells me that people are either sitting back and waiting for the changes to take place and hoping that it will make a positive difference, or they are just walking away quietly as they probably believe there's no point in saying anything.

nice to hear from you any way ;)

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 2:25am

Rebelbagby bailed yesterday night, and Blue Chick too.

Jude supposedly quit, but he's been playing again. He'll never quit, he loves the drama too much.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Thursday, March 3rd 2011, 4:59am

reb left? ouch... thought he'd be there till the end. I don't know Blue Chick

Friday, March 4th 2011, 12:24am

Re:Nagap

True enough Nagap , though that perspective is from the Saracen and more so the pagan side , as most are told what to think and say there . What you here aint necessarily whats going on ;) . Unfortunately many Xians have left , things were looking good there for awhile , some competition drifted back into w7 , Jude and Jimmy in Order command . I think Jimmy copped a whole lots of grief from several quarters , i'm not much into game politics, so dont qoute me on it. I prefer just to sit back quiet mostly, and cackle to myself at 80% of the shoutbox, and then copy and post it on yourtube so the masses of the mmorpg'ers out there can cackle along with me :thumbsup: . I am deviating though. Very few have the stomach to say what they actually think , as they are quickly targeted by those affiliated to the political agenda or the hot chocolate membership club. One person wont make the difference , Xians just don't have the drive nor angst to drill themselves and the world back to life. Its all so fragmented its almost beyond belief. Most the mods seems miss aligned as well, as they play the game themselves mostly in pagan or Saracen format. As for FORGE , i never said i was Falcotron or whoever that may be , if that reference was directed at my post,not sure on that one.

Ginny

Beginner

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 10:00am

reb left? ouch... thought he'd be there till the end. I don't know Blue Chick

Selah is/was Blue Chick.
good to see ya round jimmy :)

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Wednesday, March 9th 2011, 4:43pm

As for FORGE , i never said i was Falcotron or whoever that may be , if that reference was directed at my post,not sure on that one.

You're referring to my signature. While we're treating sigs as part of the post, I'll note that it's "vocal CORDS", not "chords". The current medical term in vogue appears to be "vocal folds", as well.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Thursday, March 10th 2011, 12:45pm

hey Ginny!!! Take Care and thanks for the details about Selah

OdinBelakor

Winner: Pachii Contest 2010

Monday, March 14th 2011, 3:42am

It has been a long time since your favorite Viking GOD was in w7 :P