No estás registrado.

Apreciado visitante, bienvenido a Holy-War. Si esta es tu primera visita, por favor, lee laHelp. Te explicará cómo funciona esta página. Para poder utilizar todas las propiedades de la página tendrás que haberte registrado con anterioridad. Por favor, utiliza el formulario de registro para registrarte o para leer más información sobre el proceso de registro. Si ya estás registrado, por favor entra aquí.

TK_KNIGHT_A

Principiante

• "TK_KNIGHT_A" started this thread

• Enviar mensaje privado

11.03.2008, 00:25

Twelve Knight's is recruiting

Hello,

To those who know me I am an Sb-mod, comrad, and brother. I have been lucky enough to have been in the order FK. It pained me to leave my brother's but a seperate path had been laid out for me. My brothers in FK I salute you. Wheedie I salute you for your leadership,

you put alot of work into your order, you were born to lead.

Twelve Knight's is recruiting members lvl 8+. There can never be more than 12 Knight's however. The 12 strongest shall be

Knight's. All lower levels shall be squires. Some squires shall be refered to as a particular Knight's squire, this being a mentor type situation.

When a squire exceeds the lvl of 1 of the 12 Knight's he/she becomes a Knight. The Knight in question shall become a squire. Knight's lead the order and help in training all squires.

I invite you all to join Twelve Knight's and wish everyone the best no matter the path they walk.

TK_KNIGHT_A

Principiante

• "TK_KNIGHT_A" started this thread

• Enviar mensaje privado

16.04.2011, 10:12

UPDATE: Twelve Knighrt's is Recruiting:)- It has been over 2 years, but we have been reborn..ty for the read

Hello,

To those who know me I am an Sb-mod, comrad, and brother. I have been lucky enough to have been in the order FK. It pained me to leave my brother's but a seperate path had been laid out for me. My brothers in FK I salute you. Wheedie I salute you for your leadership,

you put alot of work into your order, you were born to lead.

Twelve Knight's is recruiting members lvl 8+. There can never be more than 12 Knight's however. The 12 strongest shall be

Knight's. All lower levels shall be squires. Some squires shall be refered to as a particular Knight's squire, this being a mentor type situation.

When a squire exceeds the lvl of 1 of the 12 Knight's he/she becomes a Knight. The Knight in question shall become a squire. Knight's lead the order and help in training all squires.

I invite you all to join Twelve Knight's and wish everyone the best no matter the path they walk.