Je bent niet aangemeld

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains how this page works. You must be registered before you can use all the page's features. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, February 15th 2008, 2:17am

Knights of Champagne recruiting

We the Knights of Champagne are an order dedicated to serving our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We all enjoy a good drink, party, and battle. If you look at the highscore board for Christians, you will see that 3 of our order is in the top 10 and 8 in the top 50. Other members are climbing rapidly, as we have 12 the top 100 in the Holy Land. Thus, we only accept warriors who are active and strive to improve their abilities. You do not need to be in the top 100, but you should strive to be.

Always help our Allies,

Christians are our Brothers, and deserve help when we can offer it

Mercing is fine, but make sure you don't fight against an ally, or against Christians in an important battle.

Be prepared to donate. We aren't strict about it, but we expect lazy donations at least.

The Knights of Champagne seek to help other orders that promote a free Holy Land, so that pilgrams may freely practice their respective faith at the many shrines.

My name is DC Kain, feel free to apply or shoot me a PM about us.

GulFalco

Unregistered

Monday, February 25th 2008, 11:47pm

the [KoC] is my fave Order
truly i love it
being in it is really the only reason i still have play Holy War :)