You are not logged in.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned
  • "Ozzman" started this thread

Sunday, December 4th 2011, 6:08pm

something's wrong with tournaments

same opponent again in today's tourney....must be the 4th consecutive time,and 3rd in the 1st round.

and also,why while we are in the tournament camp,-in which we CAN'T go sooner than 15' be the tournament-
we get to see the last tournaments' results?

Seems to me that the new tournaments are poorly made,and should be looked into again
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Bigger Phil

Unregistered

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 4:46am

900+ Gold for 1exp point.....yes there is something wrong

Ozzman

Intermediate

Wednesday, December 7th 2011, 10:41pm

hmm...900g is a low level sum,my lv68 account takes 4.3k or so,which is a mediocre level,

4.3k and i always fight the same person!

new tournaments are a fraud,not on purpose,but because of the hasty and poor way they were implemented,there was no imminent suggestion about knight/gladiator/team( :huh: ) tourneys,

yet here they are somehow,and all they succeed is adding coloured tixxer profile awards,bets have no limit,so a tixxer can cash in tixx and bet enormous amounts of gold,and all the normal players have,is losing their entry gold
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 9:44am

Hello,

if I'm not mistaken, your opponent will be chosen by comparing the strength of the members who participate in the tournament. If the one you keep on crossing blades with is similar in strength you are, then that's not a mistake, but a good alternative to giving you a weaker or stronger opponent.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:27pm

w15 DE tixxer

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 1:43pm

Are you able to elaborate your statement a bit, please?

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 2:08pm

hmmm,what more can i post,i think this guy probably wins the leagues in my level,even if my old w10acc has camped for some time(due to being unpremium,so the correct statement would be:inactive with just collecting workpays),

no,my stats cannot be compared to the tixxer's ones,yet i always get to fight this player.

This is but a straw in the mountain of complaints i have from the tournaments.I liked the idea when it was implemented,but after paying enough entry fees and the best i got of it was a place in the quarterfinals,while watching the history of the previous tournament in the tourney camp 8|,in order to see same opponent AGAIN,and 1 xp gain,i got tired.

previous form of tournaments were a fun side of the game,the one they are in now,could be a more professional one,but i think the game designers have done it in a short time and with haste,something that does not deserve to the players,and i hope the new updates won't be worked out like this,
despite any voices that say to hurry up,if it's not going to be done correctly,don't do it at all

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 3:22pm

Alright, please contact the ingame support then, so they can have a look at your account.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 11:43pm

will do,after this knights tournament,for which i did the mistake to register,since when i tried to register after last HB,

thought it would register me for the gladiator tournament,but,no,it was for the knights tournament(i guess i should press the gladiator tourney button 1st),
so i had to register again for the gladiator one.

aaaanywho,i hope this point is not forgotten and if the tournaments continue to exist,to be made in a more professional way,because it is a sloppy job what is going on now