Giriş yapmadınız.

Sayın ziyaretçi, Holy-War sitesine hoş geldiniz. Eğer buraya ilk ziyaretiniz ise lütfen yardım bölümünü okuyunuz. Böylece bu sitenin nasıl çalıştığı konusunda ayrıntılı bilgilere ulaşabilirsiniz. Eğer sitenin tüm olanaklarından faydalanmak istiyorsanız, kayıt yaptırmayı düşünmelisiniz. Bunun için kayıt formunu kullanabilir ya da bu bağlantıya giderek kayıt işlemi hakkında daha fazla bilgi alabilirsiniz. Eğer önceden kayıt yaptırdıysanız buradan giriş yapabilirsiniz.

Thursday, October 13th 2011, 8:19pm

When is this due to open?

Just wondered what the date might be?

Bigger Phil

Misafir

Friday, October 14th 2011, 12:48am

HW is superstitious so they won't open this one but skip to W14.

Friday, October 14th 2011, 10:56am

Since world 12 is still pretty new, it'll be a while yet before world 13 gets going. The next world will be opened when world 12 is full.

Saturday, October 15th 2011, 9:13am

LOL W12 IS ON ITS WAY TO BEING EMPTY :thumbsup:

W13 SHOULD BE THE WORLD WHERE THEY ALLOW ACCOUNT TRANSFER FROM DEAD WORLDS TO CREATE A MORE ACTIVE ONE NOT START A NEW WORLD FOR ANOTHER TIXXER TO DOMINATE.

W10 WAS 1 OF FAVE MY WORLDS EVEN THOUGH IT WAS FULL OF TIXXERS BUT IT WAS STILL A PRETTY COMPETETIVE WORLD NOW DEAD :cursing:

W11 WAS NOT GOOD BCOS OF TIXXERS ICEMAN BEING THE BIGGEST

W12 WAS GOOD THE 1ST DAY THEN PEOPLE FELT THE NEED TO TIX EXTRA PLUNDERS THUS TAKING AWAY THE FUN FOR ME AND MANY OTHERS WHICH IS THE RACE TO LVL 15 AND THEN IT GETS WORSE WHEN I MENTION DALETH THAT GUYS GOT WORLD KILLER WRITTEN ALL OVER HIM. :thumbdown:

WHY WOULD W13 BE ANY DIFFERENT :cursing:

TIME GAS CONCENTRATED ON THE WORLDS THAT ARE UP AND RUNNING OR SHOULD I SAY BARELY CRAWLING :sleeping: :sleeping:

THERES ALOT OF PLAYERS LEFT THE GAME DUE TO THE LACK OF ACTIVITY IN THERE GAME WORLDS AND LOTS MORE STILL TO LEAVE.

IS IT GAS,S PLAN TO KEEP THINGS AS THEY ARE SO TO FORCE THOSE PLAYERS IN OLDER WORLDS TO QUIT ?( ?( BECOS I SEE LITTLE TO NO IMPROVEMENTS ANY TIME SOON.

I GOT AN EMAIL FROM GAS SAYING THEY WERE MISSING ME :D I DELETED ALOT OF ACCOUNTS DUE TO LACK OF ACTIVITY IN THE WORLDS I PLAYED WHY THE HECK WOULD I RESTART A WORLD WHERE THERE IS NO COMPETITION UNLESS I PAY FOR IT :whistling:

SPEAKING OF THE SHINEY WHATS THE DEAL WITH 1 PLAYER BEING ABLE TO CARRY ALL 3 SHEESH TALK ABOUT GAS BATTING FOR THE TIXXERS :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

RANT OVER

AND REMEMBER I HATE ALL :thumbup:

Bigger Phil

Misafir

Tuesday, October 18th 2011, 12:00am

Since world 12 is still pretty new, it'll be a while yet before world 13 gets going. The next world will be opened when world 12 is full.

Dragon~ it really sounds like you have no idea what you are talking about. They will start a world when GAS thinks it can make money and support it. It doesn't matter what condition the preceding world is in.

Ozzman

Orta Düzey

• "Ozzman" adlı kullanıcı yasaklandı

Mesajlar: 336

Konum: Ellas

Meslek: Secret State Police

• Özel mesaj gönder

Friday, December 30th 2011, 2:51am

it's true mr dragoneater,w12 can't get full,emptier yes,

down to 12 active orders,most of them are with 5 members,w12 is lucky i paid premium to show them some battle tactics :rolleyes:
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.