You are not logged in.

Vedauwoo

Unregistered

Tuesday, June 1st 2010, 5:03pm

[Pill] Versus [stock]

erialc and I are planning the most epic battle between Pagan orders ever. Scheduled tentatively for January 2013 in W14, we expect thousands of warriors to enter. I will be running [Pill] the order of the pillory against her order [Stock] Or the order of the stocks.

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 3:16pm

Sweet, ved. I will have to come back to HW for this one. I'll create a character to put into each side! :thumbup:

fatrobin

Intermediate

Thursday, June 3rd 2010, 4:16pm

shame the world may have ended by then... the real one... the game ones will carry on... just with nothing there
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

GoldenWings

Beginner

Wednesday, July 21st 2010, 3:04am

You believe that junk i doubt the world will end 2012

fatrobin

Intermediate

Sunday, July 25th 2010, 7:33pm

do you believe that junk about how humans are causing to globe to warm (unlike 20 years ago when the same science was used to say humans were causing the globe to cool down... with the same reasons)

something will happen in 2012... and my suggestion involves borris and the opening ceremony to the Olympic games
Campaigner for Zombie Rights

Not a Professional cow... just consistently lazy

Sentinel

Intermediate

Wednesday, July 28th 2010, 12:50am

no matter what happens, there will always be folk rolling their eyes and clucking their tongues at the apparant idiocy of the rest of human kind... right, fatrobin?
world 10 -Clunkety , worlds 1&2 intenational - The Nomad

Tell me some and do what you want, tell me nothing and do what you need

yabba333

Beginner

Sunday, October 24th 2010, 10:51pm

the world isnt gonna end in 2012.. seriously lol... global warming is playing a part but it wont have an effect that will destroy the earth unless we keep being as we are for about another 50-100 years then maybe something will happen...

so many fanatics think it is going to be 2012 lalala lol

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Sunday, January 1st 2012, 11:31pm

Back to subject.

You are taking part in this battle.You're fighting for [STOCK]!!!!Death to False Pagans with high Mathematician skills!

Attention: The last reply to this post was 434 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.
i don't want to X(
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.