You are not logged in.

Elizabeth I

Beginner

• "Elizabeth I" started this thread

Thursday, December 27th 2007, 10:09pm

Elizabeth I (EnR)

You are welcome to apply for admission into Elizabeth I (EnR).

Sir Valen, Commander of Our Army, will contact applicants with any questions if need be.

In Our realm, I expect My council and My Army to honorably execute their duty of allegiance to obey and fulfill whatsoever they are directed in Our name. Failure is not acceptable and those that fail Me will answer the contrary at their utmost peril.

My council shall consist of the following ranks:
Commander of My Army
Captain of My Personal Guard
Chief Counsel and Strategist
Royal As.sassin

Knighted Warrior - those with exceptional battle stats and high level

Knight - this is given upon My discretion

Warrior - high battle stats and medium level

Soldier - entry level stats

Our Army is expected to train daily and all shall donate to the realm daily

I will be as good unto ye as ever a Queen was unto Her people. No will in Me can lack, neither do I trust shall there lack any power. For you that enter this Order and that for the safety and quietness of you all, I will not spare if need be to spend My blood.
I shall desire you all, My lords and ladies, warriors all, to be as.sistant to Me that I, with my ruling, and you with your service, may make a good account to Almighty God and leave some comfort to our posterity on Earth.

Order Motto: Dieu et mon Droi (God and My right).

Coat of Arms: The Supporters to the arms (lions, unicorns, dragons etc) We have chose are the English Royal Lion (on the left) and the Welsh Dragon (on the right), symbolizing I am Queen of England and Wales.

The crown is the obvious symbol of monarchy.

The motto on the coat of arms above, Semper Eadem, is the latin for -always the same- and is Our personal motto. However, for this Order We have chosen to use the royal motto, Dieu et mon Droi, (God and My right).

Elizabeth I
EnR

Elizabeth I

Beginner

Saturday, December 29th 2007, 3:21pm

We do thank you all for all of the applications to Our Order. Please remember to include your reasons for choosing to serve Us and EnR with your application. This is a serious Order and if you apply you must be prepared to serve Me well.

Elizabeth I

EnR

Elizabeth I

Beginner

Saturday, January 26th 2008, 7:26pm

EnR, a noble and respected Order, is holding open enrollment. We are looking for obedient Knights over level 15, but We will consider lower levels. You may apply for admission into Elizabeth I ...by typing EnR in the space of the order's name.

Come to your Queen, valiant knights and fight beside Us. Fight for God on the battlefield with EnR and you shall find on that same field Your glory. It is there... take it!

Dieu et mon Droi !!!!
(God and My Right)

~Elizabeth I
EnR

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Elizabeth I" (Mar 16th 2008, 5:16am)

Elizabeth I

Beginner

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 5:18am

Greetings to All.

EnR is currently accepting applications for admission.

Elizabeth I
EnR