You are not logged in.

• "falcotron" started this thread

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 7:07am

MEAT, 2VEG, and GOS

Just to let everyone know: To the best of my knowledge (or anyone else's), these three orders are completely defunct.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Sain Cai

Unregistered

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 4:28pm

What happened to them?

Thursday, February 21st 2008, 7:17pm

I don't know the details, but the pattern for dead orders is the same: The OM and AC both quit playing (apparently GenghisChris sent a message to some people saying he'd be gone for a few days, but then never came back; I don't know about the others). The order can no longer change leadership, make new alliances, accept new members, declare battles, or spend gold.

Eventually, everyone still active in the order figures this out and leaves, so the order is left with nothing but defunct members. (I suppose a member could convince the admins to delete or just kick out the OM and AC so they could revitalize the order. But I haven't heard of that happening.)

I thought about suggesting that the admins delete these orders, but they provide a nice way for the more pathetic Christian orders to get an easy victory and an ever-dwindling haul (I think the last order that attacked 2VEG got 200-something?), and it's always entertaining when someone actually loses to them.

And who knows, maybe one day Dark Magician Girl will come back from the void to wreak her revenge against the grave-robbers of 2VEG.

Saturday, March 15th 2008, 9:13pm

Yeah I think these orders are dead to because they haven't shown any signs of growing or doing anythng infact in over 2 months!!!!!!!!!

I think the admins should do what falcotron suggested. I can't believe people in those orders haven't even left yet. Do they know that their orders are completely dead?
I have an awsome avatar. :thumbsup:

W2:OM SOJ, W4:OM AoC

Recruitment link: http://www.holy-war.de/EN/World4/bin/?advertiser=10339

Avalon

Trainee

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 12:53am

Its probably because all the members are inactive too

Sunday, March 16th 2008, 8:07am

I don't know for sure about GOS, but after Chris and DMG left, it didn't take long for the active players in MEAT and 2VEG to leave. Everyone still there today is a dead character, and probably already was inactive before their leaders left.