You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Holy-War. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:34am

New inter world is open w t f i thought the merger was next thing to hit hw whats gas playing at opening new worlds before sorting the old ones 1st.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:38am

The opening of a new world has nothing to do with the worlds being able to interact. That one is also going to happen as planned.

CApeX

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:40am

there was no mention of another international world opening, yet it opens before merger , and if i remember correctly merger would occur in 2nd quarter of this year, so hopefully by june 30th.....

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:43am

No pm and no announcement in the forum like i said they slipped it in and the fact they chose to open a new world rather than sort the merger just goes to show unless there filling there pockets via the mega tixxers they dont care what us long term players think, :thumbdown:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, May 14th 2012, 9:57am

As Organized Crime mentioned, the plan to make the worlds interact has been announced at the second quarter of this year. The opening of another international world is not preventing these plans. The time frame has not been overstepped, either. In fact, it is way too early to start a riot.

CApeX

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Friday, May 25th 2012, 4:15pm

I"m in for a riot :rolleyes:
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Friday, May 25th 2012, 4:27pm

it's still too early, Ozzman.

CApeX

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, May 25th 2012, 11:47pm

I"m in for a riot :rolleyes:

HUT Two Three Four!! :cursing: LEFT RIGHT LEFT!!! :P
Get off the forum and give me 100 pushups while I stand on your back maggot!!! X( X( :cursing: :D :D :D

Hope all is well Ozz havin fun here 8)
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Occupation: What do I do for a living? well, there are several things, but mainly: breathing and eating :D

Monday, May 28th 2012, 3:21am

So how's the merging will be? what worlds would be merged together?
Please be patient God is not finish with me yet :D

Monday, May 28th 2012, 10:23am

I still do not see how this will work.

1) W4 my world will still be dead and have 5 orders who can declare with the biggest being 11 members and 3 of the 5 only having 1 prem member. How can we compete or take part in this merge.

2) Linking merged worlds for markets will not help me sell my gear. As you are linking worlds based on player levels we will still have no one to sell gear to.

I am getting the feeling this merge is just prolonging the enevitabe and you should have gone with INT worlds as in 12 months time you will probably have to do that anyway to try and save the game again after more players leave for the INT worlds as the older seperate worlds die even more

:(

Eusebius

Monday, May 28th 2012, 10:33am

I agree with the above :thumbup: but not the part about players leaving for the inter worlds im a 3 year vet at this game and have been in both inters and i cant stand them, seeing as im a proper gamer and dont like tixxers :D inter worlds are onbly any good to those players with big wallets and a serious lack of social life :thumbdown:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Tuesday, May 29th 2012, 9:46am

So how's the merging will be? what worlds would be merged together?

Once the support has more informations regarding these questions, you shall be informed.

CApeX

Nagap

Beginner

Saturday, June 2nd 2012, 6:12pm

I agree with the above :thumbup: but not the part about players leaving for the inter worlds im a 3 year vet at this game and have been in both inters and i cant stand them, seeing as im a proper gamer and dont like tixxers :D inter worlds are onbly any good to those players with big wallets and a serious lack of social life :thumbdown:

totally agree here, i went into intw1, left after a week due to mega tixxers, didn't bother with intw2 as i expect it to be the same, a world where the only use for a tix is to stay prem would be great, and while i agree not very finacially good for GaS, it would still bring in some revenue for them, i would not have thought the cost of running 1 more world would be very high maintanance finacially.

Zezmia

Beginner

Monday, June 4th 2012, 10:31pm

I agree we should have a tixx free world but I still like the idea of merging worlds. It will make the more active,competitive and fun. We will see how it goes.

~Z~

Friday, June 15th 2012, 9:24am

When the merge idea come along im pretty sure us english world players were wanting english worlds merged with english.

We have 2 inter worlds already we dont need anymore :thumbdown:

and as for Mr DE saying they will be merged via level blah blah blah level doesnt mean a damn thing when it comes to ubber tixxers and seeing as ubers are normally not english i can see us english players who have put real work time and effort into our accounts(for example w8) we are few but were still there everyday doing our thing you merg us internationally and i bet 100% you lose alot of english gamers.

MERGE ENGLISH WITH ENGLISH PLEASE DONT MESS THIS ONE UP ASWELL :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Zezmia

Beginner

Friday, June 15th 2012, 3:10pm

Exactly Judge! I don't want all my hard to work staying in the top placement in the world going down the drain because of a merge. That in no way would be fair if for example W1 merges with W2 then the top players in W2 are going to be ranked a lot lower in the new merged world. I am quiet worried that this is going to crumbled and screw a lot of people. I think we should of left everything the way it was before instead of merging to worlds so GAS could get more tixx so hopefully the game won't be ruined after the merge.

~Z~

cuzman

Beginner

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 12:32am

If English worlds were merged with other English worlds for example (w1-3,4-6) and so on would be a great idea but I have just had a PM in w1 that some worlds many all will be merged with foreign worlds based on average level which will be bad if its with German worlds

Zezmia

Beginner

Saturday, June 16th 2012, 12:41pm

Average level? Does this include all the dead account? It should only be the average of the top 100 to get a more accurate reading. Also I don't want to merge with worlds that came out before mine(Home World 9)so I would rather just have foreign worlds merge into mine.

~Z~

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 3:06pm

what about the issue of mega tixxers
this will further unbalance an already Dying Divided game

carpatian

Beginner

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 5:48pm

what about the issue of mega tixxers
this will further unbalance an already Dying Divided game

be a mega tixer yourself :thumbup:
DEATH TO ZOG!!

Zezmia

Beginner

Sunday, June 17th 2012, 8:10pm

DONT-BAN-ME I don't know why they are even merging the worlds. This is going to screw everything up so what if some worlds were quiet I think this merging of the worlds is just to get GAS some $ but not many people that I know want the merge and I'm included in that group:(.

~Z~

Monday, June 18th 2012, 9:48am

DONT-BAN-ME please don't write in big fonts, you should be able to get your point across without taking up the whole screen :thumbup:

Keep your eyes peeled for the next newsletter, which will be giving more details on the merge.

Cheers,
DragonEater

Monday, June 18th 2012, 9:58am

DONT-BAN-ME please don't write in big fonts, you should be able to get your point across without taking up the whole screen :thumbup:

Keep your eyes peeled for the next newsletter, which will be giving more details on the merge.

Cheers,
DragonEater
I used Big font to point out the scale of the Problem to the 99% of Honest paying players

yes i know that tixxers keep GAS happy while Using a Ticket for PREM only is frowned upon by TPTB

Occupation: What do I do for a living? well, there are several things, but mainly: breathing and eating :D

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 1:26pm

I think GaS merge old worlds to save the maintenance cost. to many inactive worlds cost too much.

Should they listen to some suggestion that have been posted earlier, they could keep a few live world crowded by players willing to keep their account alive in those worlds :)
Please be patient God is not finish with me yet :D

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 1:54pm

11 days and counting.

Would like to know more before it happens though.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Tuesday, June 19th 2012, 3:47pm

Really this issue could have been easily avoided by creating an option for world transfers. Select a world, system checks that your player name is not in use there, reserves it, you put in 1-2-4 ticket codes, your account is inaccessible two hours before reset. Two hours after reset, your account is present in the new world, and not in the old world. It's really quite simple and not as complex to implement as GAS would have you believe.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 3:47am

You know what. I don't even care anymore hahahaha... Seriously though, I can't see how making all the old worlds "international" will work. The Germans and the Spanish have had a LOT more players on their servers over the years, and therefor have much, much higher haul totals, which in turn reflects in their stats. Not to mention any farmers who were never caught. So all this will do is flood the English server players with people of the same level or above with anywhere upto a 100 stats more or whatever.

I don't like the idea, but if that is what GaS plans to do with HW, we the customers will have no say in it.. Especially as the people who own the company DO NOT come on here and correspond with us directly. Probably too scared of what we'd actually say to them.. Then there is the possibility that GaS doesn't really care about Holy War after 4 odd years. Where are the floods of new players etc? Merging the old worlds, whether turning them into international ones or not, will not be enough to revive the game.

GaS need to spend money on advertising. They need to also consider offering little incentives on special occasions, like an xmas gift to every player of gold.. 1 week free premium on a players birthday or whatever.. Things to entice players back.
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 10:45am

Dear Players,

the group phase of Euro 2012 has finished and now the decisive phase of the tournament begins: the knockout stage!

Together with our payment partner ebank2pay, we are celebrating the start of the knockout stage with a special Euro 2012 Promotion: for every 12 ticket package bought with ebank2pay, you get two extra tickets absolutely free!

With ebank2pay you can pay quickly and safely: ebank2pay works together with countless banks and can therefore provide credit for a transfer immediately. As a result, the usual waiting time for bank transfers doesn't apply!

Our Euro 2012 Promotion will run alongside the Euro 2012 quarter-final stage, ending on 24.06.2012 at 23:00. Orders placed after the running-time of the promotion cannot be credited with bonus tickets.

Best wishes,
Your Support Team :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

more promo,s and still no merger news NICE TO SEE WHATS MORE IMPORTANT TO YOU GAS!!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 11:17am

You do realize that the guys responsible for the promotions are not the same guys who work on the world merge? This is not a matter of "what's more important", at all. It is both worked on, simultaneously.

I'm sure you don't want the marketing guys to work on the world merge, Judge. They can't handle the heat, and their interference will not hasten anything. Quite the opposite.

Let them work on things they know about.

CApeX

itsjustme

Professional

Thursday, June 21st 2012, 11:51am

for good news tho,i can assure you that at least 1-2 promotions will take place b4 that,plus that new maginificent trik to have 2 promos AFTER a "big update"-so that makes it 4 in total i think-,

Today, 9:09am
Ticket Promotion!

1 and counting :) they should make me headmanager :love:

Quoted from "Ozzman"
for good news tho,i can assure you that at least 1-2 promotions will take place b4 that,plus that new maginificent trik to have 2 promos AFTER a "big update"-so that makes it 4 in total i think-,

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 9:03am
Easter Ticket Promotion!

2nd,at least 2 more to go till merge 8)

Sender: LV_TAGOMINATOR_TEAM
Subject: Ticket Promotion!
Date: 30.04.2012 10:14

that's 3 out of 4 already,and no merge to be had,maybe it will reach 5?anyone?any bets?

And this makes 4! 8)
Ozz, you're a genius :love:
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Friday, June 22nd 2012, 6:37pm

i didn't read any of the comments here, but..
i think you should make it like..
from level 1-9 a certain world
from 10-19 another world
from 20-29 another world.. and so on.

and as soon as reaching level 20 for example, you are automatically transfered there
Recruitment Links:
W12EN:
#mce_temp_url#

INT2:
#mce_temp_url#

Monday, June 25th 2012, 11:33am

Nice idea, adam. I'll forward it, but it may already be too late ;(

Zezmia

Beginner

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 1:27am

Sorry Adam but I don't like the idea it is no fun if there is no variety in level/skills/stats so if everyone is within 10 levels it would change the game a lot.

Just my opinion
~Z~

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 10:49am

Adam's suggestion is more or less how the merge is going to work anyway, in a simplified form, i.e. those worlds of a similar level will be pooled together. Although the part about transferring up to the next group probably won't apply as it would be a bit complicated.

cuzman

Beginner

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 2:27pm

DE what I don't get is the majority of posts in this thread go against putting English worlds with foreign worlds but yet if I am correct the the English worlds WILL be put with foreign worlds is this not going against the vote of staying English

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:14pm

Further Information on the World Groups
Dear Players,

since the announcement of the world merge, the question on everyone's lips has been which worlds will be merged with which. With this in mind, we've taken plenty of time to consider this question, comprehensively analysing the current number of players and activity in each world, as well as calculating and simulating all possible combinations for the new world groups.

The result is as follows: whilst maintaining the smallest possible level difference, the best combination of group size and activity is determined by the averages of the top level players in each world, including those of different languages.

All of these groups will therefore be big enough to cater for plenty of activity and interaction. They will also be evenly matched enough so that none of the worlds will have a significant level advantage.

Group 1: 1DE, 2DE, 3DE, 4DE, 5DE, 6DE, 7DE
Group 2: 1EN, 2EN, 3EN, 4EN, 5EN, 1ES,2ES, 3ES, 4ES, 8DE, 9DE, 10DE, 12DE
Group 3: 6EN, 7EN, 5ES, 6ES, 7ES, 8ES, 1FR, 2FR, 1IT, 1PL, 2PL, 1RU, 11DE
Group 4: 8EN, 9EN, 9ES, 1PT, 2PT, 2IT, 3PL, 2RU, 1TR, 1NL, 13DE, 14DE
Group 5: 10EN, 11EN, 10ES, 3FR, 3PT, 3IT, 4PL, 3RU, 4RU, 2TR, 3TR, 4TR, 2NL, 3NL, 1AR, 2AR, 3AR
Group 6: 12EN, 11ES, 4FR, 4IT, 5PL, 5RU, 4AR, 15DE

Worlds being merged with other worlds will be able to interact in the following ways:

Players can attack players from other worlds, write messages and share the Shoutbox of their respective languages. Recruitment is also possible across the connected worlds. Similarly, Orders and Arena Teams can take on Orders and Teams from different worlds. Mercenaries can be hired and volunteers can take part in all battles within their world group.

~~~~You will be able to try out all of these new developments in August.~~~~

We're convinced that these world constellations and their shared features will put the wind back in Holy War's sails, and are looking forward to the merge as much as you are.

Your Holy War Team

So now we have to wait till August ?(

cuzman

Beginner

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:16pm

I just got the same message in w1 so my apologies DE it doesn't look as bad as I had thought

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 3:54pm

when I look at the groups they are building I suppose multiaccounting is now allowed? For example if w6 and w7 are together............ I know some players have accounts in both worlds
Nobody from Game Art Support mentioned anything about this subject.

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 4:50pm

Not really complaining...

OK...I'm not one who does a lot of complaining regarding this game (nor, do I even do a lot of posting), but, is it now August, or the end of this month? That is one of the big problems that I see. We get bombarded with ticket promotions, but recieve very little info regarding actual changes to the game...The last information that we recieved (other than from here), was back when inactive accounts were going to be deleted in prep for the merging...

That's my 2 cents...

Caradoc

Trainee

Tuesday, June 26th 2012, 6:00pm

Yeah. I just want to know the policy regarding having existing accounts in the merged worlds? Are we now allowed to have multiple accounts regardless of claims of ownership (ie my wife plays, my dogs play, my goldfish, etc)? Though the rules of not hitting accounts or trading with accounts with the same IP would still apply. Kinda sucks because 2 of the worlds I will have 2 accounts in. Don't want to play 2 accounts in the same world, but don't want to delete them.

Maybe I can trade accounts with people, though this isn't endorsed by GAS. Sort of forced it on players though :(
w2=Caradoc [Pagan] w5=Lord Kerak [TUA] w8=Little Sin [SOULS] w9=Sinbad [Arabs] w10=Caradoc [CLUB] w11=Nevyn [OTIS] w12=Sinbad [FAT] INT1=Caradoc [HPC]

HW:?: 2 words.... X P