You are not logged in.

bobbie

Beginner

• "bobbie" has been banned
  • "bobbie" started this thread

Friday, August 17th 2012, 6:12am

May be the HOLY WAR is more interesting

dear HOLY WAR team,
with the topic up there i don't mean to said that holy war is not interesting, of course NO!
i realy love HW so i want to give suggest to holy war team.
1, HW need to add BANK in the game so the players can save their golds. every player who save the money in bank will be charged 10% every month (the amount is up to HW team)
2. how about every player have an assets in hw ?for exmple farm or land so the player can get extra golds per month or per week ( is up to HW team; thr players can buy their asset by golds or by tickets)
3. if the players have an assets so the order must have teritory (it is good to see teritory map in HW, so the order battle not just fight for exp and gold but also for teritory too.
4.if players and order have an assets and terirory so they can sell it to others. it will be advantages for tixxer to buy it by ticket and sell it for more golds.
5. and the last it is need to add christian or others religion institution in game but it must owned by HW team. for example christian institution lead by pope. the pope want to declare war with saracen institution and wapt to take the city of nicaea the pope can ask for a christian order to take the city, i know it is looks not fair but the pope must give the same chance for all christian orders so it need the rule like the order must have minimum 20 members, have minimum 5 alliaces with the same religion so all allies participate in battle and must pay contribution to the christian institution so he can take the responsibility to lead the army to take the city and if the assault succes the leader of the order will become a king in city and if succes to take another city it will become a kingdom and of course a king can expand their teritory but it must by the order of pope. and ofcourse other players can participate in battle as attacker or defender.

that's all thank you for your attention and sory for my english i.know it is bad
i just learn english i am indonesian.

Friday, August 17th 2012, 2:01pm

I like all the suggestions to add some extras to the game :thumbsup:
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, August 17th 2012, 2:50pm

Yes, lets give the tixxers something else to spend their money on besides stats and level (the 2 most important elements of character building...oh wait I think that's the only elements) :wacko: )

Some of the ideas have been presented in one form or fashion over the years, and I'm all for suggesting the same thing over and over and over and over again, like banging your head against a padded wall (no immediate harsh damage, but over the long run can leave you wondering where you are and why you're still there, sorta like....nah nevermind)

The bank is already in the game with LIxer buying, they charge 10% for you to put your money in your bank. I like the elixer idea better than just a "bank" per se as in other games where you just "donate" to a bank and they charge a %, at least you are buying something...

The idea of players owning land and collecting rent sounds plausible and could be thought out to work I think, but I also think you should have to fight to win it/keep it, and not be able to buy it. Players have residences for protection and could be used as siege for an extended battle:
- Player A wants Players B land and engages in a siege. Player A clicks a button and a certain number of fights are scheduled over the next 24-48 hours. These fights will take place automatically whether either player is on or not. Best record in said number of fights wins the siege. If Player A wins, he gets the land. If Player B wins, he gets a defined percentage of gold based upon the value of the land fought over from Player A in elixers or gold somehow

Not sure about #5 have no clue exactly what that means...

That's my buck two-fitty in on it at any rate 8)
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

cuzman

Beginner

Friday, August 17th 2012, 4:49pm

I like the idea of a Bank but how about making it like the order bank you can only cash in 10 x player level and your account can not have more than 100k in it and I also like idea #5 but instead of the declaring it is the players

erialc

Intermediate

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 2:28pm

Having a Bank will take away from hauling and take away from the game in general as did Battle Healing and 2 hour protection for those 10 levels and below you when they 1st log on...oh and the 2 hour protection now after the Holy Battle :(

With that said...with the huge reduction of players it does make it difficult to sell pots to buy that equipment that costs 500k+...My suggestion would be to lower the price of equipment and/or raise the price of elixers that you sell back to the shop and of course my pet peeve...I want my old pay rate back :evil:
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Occupation: What do I do for a living? well, there are several things, but mainly: breathing and eating :D

Monday, August 20th 2012, 3:25pm

The idea of players owning land and collecting rent sounds plausible and could be thought out to work I think, but I also think you should have to fight to win it/keep it, and not be able to buy it. Players have residences for protection and could be used as siege for an extended battle:
- Player A wants Players B land and engages in a siege. Player A clicks a button and a certain number of fights are scheduled over the next 24-48 hours. These fights will take place automatically whether either player is on or not. Best record in said number of fights wins the siege. If Player A wins, he gets the land. If Player B wins, he gets a defined percentage of gold based upon the value of the land fought over from Player A in elixers or gold somehow
Like this idea :thumbsup:
Please be patient God is not finish with me yet :D

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, August 20th 2012, 8:24pm

Having a Bank will take away from hauling and take away from the game in general as did Battle Healing and 2 hour protection for those 10 levels and below you when they 1st log on...oh and the 2 hour protection now after the Holy Battle :(

Having a bank would make Elixers Totallay useless. With free healing in 8 hours or Battle Healing, who uses them for healing any more anyway? With the exception of rarely to top off health before a battle due to prehits that almost noone does any longer...

With that said...with the huge reduction of players it does make it difficult to sell pots to buy that equipment that costs 500k+...My suggestion would be to lower the price of equipment and/or raise the price of elixers that you sell back to the shop and of course my pet peeve...I want my old pay rate back :evil:

Hopefully the merged world market will help this a bit, but something does need to be done with the difference in equipment cost and pay rate

OK, moving on now...

bobbie

Beginner

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 10:26am

what do you think about Idea No 5?
it look like we gain nothing if we participate in holy battle

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 10:58am

in fact we are all mercs in holy battle... i would guess we get paid with gold... ;)
hb is the best way to earn quick good gold... have no idea why so much people think we get nothing there or not enough :rolleyes:

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, August 21st 2012, 11:50am

in fact we are all mercs in holy battle... i would guess we get paid with gold... ;)
hb is the best way to earn quick good gold... have no idea why so much people think we get nothing there or not enough :rolleyes:

Yes, we get gold and a fair amount of xp, so personally/character wise the HB is one of the best things going so they eliminate 1/2 of them and throw in tourneys :thumbdown:
But as far as gameplay overall goes, the HB means nothing. Do you even care which side wins, other than the current one since if you are on the winning side you're likely to get a few more fights so more gold/xp? Do you care that the last 5 were won by whatever faith?
You may, and there may be some that still do, but they are few I think. Having it mean something to the faith that wins puts more of the original "feel" of Holy War back into it. Not sure how you do it, but the suggestion threads from over a year ago had lots of great ideas that got archived to the dust bin in lieu of tix for plunder and tix for gold plans, less work pay, tourneys, and adding international flair to worlds with 1 battle a month. ?(

OK, moving on now...

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 9:21am

They would have to work for it,dozens of ideas,falco used to put like a whole forum page with maths regarding the fight script,
they all gone to the dust bin,having promos is easier than making a great game gone wrong,great again.

1, HW need to add BANK in the game so the players can save their golds. every player who save the money in bank will be charged 10% every month (the amount is up to HW team)

I think this will be resolved with the shared ~merged~ elixir market,which once again,in order for IT to be done,we had to go through tens of promos and ugly patches through the last 2.5 years

2. how about every player have an assets in hw ?for exmple farm or land so the player can get extra golds per month or per week ( is up to HW team; thr players can buy their asset by golds or by tickets)
3. if the players have an assets so the order must have teritory (it is good to see teritory map in HW, so the order battle not just fight for exp and gold but also for teritory too.
4.if players and order have an assets and terirory so they can sell it to others. it will be advantages for tixxer to buy it by ticket and sell it for more golds.

*points to the 1st sentence of this post*

Idea #5 is an extra,doesn't affect gameplay as a whole,just gives it another dimension,so implemented or not,it won't matter to me much
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

bobbie

Beginner

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 9:31am

thank you very much :)
i am a gamers
i just enjoy the game
i just give an idea
and it just a WISH from me

Rate this thread