You are not logged in.

erialc

Intermediate

• "erialc" started this thread

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 2:35pm

Camper's after the merge

I don't camp but I know many that enjoys hitting dead accounts below level 11...what are they going to hit when all the dead accounts are removed?
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

Vedauwoo

Unregistered

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 5:21pm

Not to worry!

Vedauwoo is always a good place to camp.

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Sunday, August 19th 2012, 11:04pm

Methinks this one has an easy answer:

lack of dead accounts will pose no threat for camping,as dead accounts are being made almost everyday,with each new world release,or a weekly promo.
One way or the other,we'll be full in dead accounts and orders in no time,nothing to worry about ^^
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Monday, August 20th 2012, 9:01am

i am camper in group 1 and i can tell you..its great :D

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 9:56am

will you teach me Soully ;( :love:
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Wednesday, August 22nd 2012, 10:59am

no :P