You are not logged in.

• "Bunny Crisis" started this thread

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 6:23pm

Help for non-premium players

I imagine this thread won't draw any interest as most of us on the Forum are premium players, but I for one have many non-premium friends in my order, and would like to see some changes for them in the update. First off, would there be any harm in allowing non-premium players access to the order only shoutbox? I think this would make the game more fun for them and keep more non-premium players interested. The immediate benefit for GAS from this.... none. But I believe it would lead to more active accounts staying in the worlds thus making the game more fun for all. More fun=continued ticket revenue from GAS' premium players.

Second of all, the selling one elixer at a time is simply ludicrous. Other than that I think the bonuses the premium paying player receives are eqitable.

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 7:13pm

would be nice to see the non prems in the order sb bunny :)

Thursday, September 23rd 2010, 10:04pm

I agree Bunny there are more things that can be bought with tix other than the use of the shoutbox and like you we have quite a few non prem people too and seems that they have stuck with the game very well and should be a perk for everyone. Tix should not be focused on improvement of character but improvement of game...... Like Pene said in another thread having an avi could be a tix purchase or color background for lettering or maybe even a background color for the game instead of the dull brown we have watched for two years! I think shoutbox would bring more and more people back into the game if they didn't have to pay for it and then with new changes and options you might find people buying things that are offered outside of the shoutbox! Good idea as there are many non prem players who have stayed loyal to the game and would be a nice option for them. Leave plunders at 6 and 15m delays on sf's like before! And I also agree about buying one lix at a time....that is just ridiculous and unfair! Not only for the non prem players but for others who sit them and have to tolerate dealing with that!
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Friday, September 24th 2010, 12:36am

I think this has considerable merit. The non prem player is already distinctly disadvantaged in so many other ways with 8 hour workshifts and 6 plunders only. And think of all the wonderful characters we prem-heads are missing out on in the SB right now. I, for one, would love to see Nigel No-mates back in the SB in W7!!!
Grizz W5

Kane W6 (Sold when Tixx was still a form of currency)

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Sunday, October 23rd 2011, 1:49am

Attention: The last reply to this post was 394 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Lower waiting time from 15' to 10'

Unpremium players should be able to work 12hours

Unpremium Order Masters/Army Commanders should be able to declare War
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

redwhitedragons

Unregistered

Sunday, October 23rd 2011, 2:51pm

I can agree with this, It will help keep the shout boxes in worlds rolling over.

Premium players might have to have a few more X's to ignore though.

Ozzman

Intermediate

Thursday, October 27th 2011, 2:43pm

ok,free sb promotion was a nice step,however,is not a permanent one,and definitely NOT what will help unprem players,

for example,my str stat costs 21k,but my 8h pay is only 6.6k!

you have to at least let the unpremium players work for 12 hours!!
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

• "Bunny Crisis" started this thread

Friday, November 4th 2011, 4:08pm

Wow, they implemented both of my ideas..... I must be a genius :D

Thanks GAS, well done :)

Friday, November 4th 2011, 6:32pm

lol I reported my post above to be deleted for accidently putting it on the wrong thread.

Yep Bunny, it took 3 odd years of us all asking for this sort of stuff to get it put into action... Finally. Now maybe we should push the idea of upping the free premium play to 10 or even 14 days, cutting the non prem play wait times down to 10 minutes and the prem play plunder/protect times down to 5 minutes then GaS would retain even more players :D
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Ozzman

Intermediate

Sunday, September 16th 2012, 10:57pm

Attention: The last reply to this post was 317 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread

Attention: The last reply to this post was 394 days ago. The thread may already be out of date. Please consider creating a new thread.

Lower waiting time from 15' to 10'

Unpremium players should be able to work 12hours

Unpremium Order Masters/Army Commanders should be able to declare War

Rate this thread