You are not logged in.

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 1:17pm

Why Holy War??

Hello all I want to play one account in one of the Games of GAS and I don't know which one to decide ..

I don't very experienced and I wanted to ask 2 things..

1. What I should decide if I want be Premium..

2. I wanted ask you here why I should play Holy War? because you need to know the most! ;)

Thanks for help!

itsjustme

Professional

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 5:18pm

HW is fun!! :thumbup:
You get to pretend that you belong to a "faith" and fight for it's dominance over everyone else :thumbup:
You should definitely pay for premium and for battle healing, that is the only way you can make/build a good character! :thumbup:
You can join groups of "like minded" people in an order the same faith that you choose and fight epic battles defending your honor/ or smashing the opposite faith's order!! :thumbup:
Being in an order helps, so make sure you join one and don't create a new one. :thumbup:
They have Holy Battles pitting all the various worlds and servers against each other according to the faith you signed up for. :thumbup: (Unless you sign up as Pagan, then you get to choose which side to fight for 8) )
You get to talk with people from around the world in the Shout Box and engage in stimulating conversations and learn new and exciting things from other cultures!! :thumbup:

Oh....wait :( That was before....this is now so really only the last one applies....sorta X( 8|
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Tuesday, October 16th 2012, 8:40pm

lol thank you ;)

dalmata

Trainee

Friday, October 19th 2012, 3:27pm

if you want i sell 2 pg :D 1 on W int 1 lev 70)and the second on W ita 1 ( lev 1323 ):D
ma cribbio !!!