You are not logged in.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, October 26th 2012, 9:12pm

are we going to get any sort of response from GaS on this :?:

even an "It has been passed on to the Dev's for their consideration" would suffice :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think the general concensus (if not the majority) is we would like players to be able to join Orders from different worlds within their Groups :thumbup:

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Wednesday, December 5th 2012, 9:27pm

We still support this, and we've still gotten no response.

We would very much like this idea submitted to the developers. There seems to be code in place specifically to prevent it, just remove that!

"You can only join an Order in your own world."
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 9:48am

This is still on the radar. Thank you for your advocacy of the suggestion.

Quoted

There seems to be code in place specifically to prevent it, just remove that!
There was no code designed to specifically stop orders in fusion worlds to share members. The code was already in place to stop orders from sharing members while there were no fusion worlds yet. From what I have been told, just removing the code could lead to different problems, so they haven't done that, so far.

Regards,

CApeX

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 3:36pm

This is still on the radar. Thank you for your advocacy of the suggestion.

Quoted

There seems to be code in place specifically to prevent it, just remove that!
There was no code designed to specifically stop orders in fusion worlds to share members. The code was already in place to stop orders from sharing members while there were no fusion worlds yet. From what I have been told, just removing the code could lead to different problems, so they haven't done that, so far.

Regards,

CApeX

Thank you for your reply. I think we can all wait more patiently now, knowing that it is being considered. I am confused by part of what you said (admittedly less important). You say "stop orders from sharing members", which I have never seen, and there are multiple other messages addressing this "you must leave your order before you can apply", et al. This message that I received, however, seems to be very specific to cross-worlds orders "an Order in your own world", and I can't see how that's not a new message. Fair enough either way, though you may want to further mention to the developers/management that as the merged worlds settle, more and more mid to low level accounts will be abandoned, and as a natural consequence, the top players are more and more likely to have an account from another world. Working out a system, or even just some rules that allow for cross-worlds order joins would alleviate an awful lot of these future headaches.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, December 6th 2012, 3:49pm

I agree that the error message has more than likely been introduced together with the world fusion, as before that, there simply was no need to have one that tells a player how impossible it is to join an order in another world. (You and me both wouldn't have tried, and if we would have, we wouldn't have expected a message telling us it's not possible.) The world fusion changed that. Now, it appeared possible to join an order from another world in a world group, so it was of course necessary to program a small error message telling you it's not possible. (I have no experience in programming, whatsoever, but I strongly assume that programming said error message is far less difficult than changing a fundamental thing in the code. Suddenly, players from other worlds would be able to join a world in their group, but still not another world outside of their world group. That's not "just" a new error message.)

Anyway, it has been talked about internally before. I am also still forwarding all hopes and suggestions from the community I can find regarding that and share it with the developers. From that point on, all we can do is wait and see.

Regards,

CApeX

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 9:28pm

Okay... a month has passed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Are we going to see a Patch for this :?: :?: :?: .... please advise :!: :!:

Thursday, January 10th 2013, 6:05pm

If rules are changed then please post it here or give link here.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Thursday, January 10th 2013, 9:51pm

There has been no change. Orders are still world-locked. Makes my 2PL self very lonely.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Monday, January 14th 2013, 2:31pm

I want a lag and a promo @ the same time
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Thursday, February 7th 2013, 8:45pm

World Orders are slowly dying ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

WORLD GROUPS NEED TO BE ABLE TO JOIN ORDERS ACROSS WORLDS :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

If this is not implemented soon then the whole World Merge has just been a crock full of sh!t :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

.... and NO .... I don't pardon my French.... we have waited long enough.... DO SOMETHING!!! :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, March 8th 2013, 10:20am

Another month has passed :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Any news :?: :?: :?:

COokie

Intermediate

Saturday, March 9th 2013, 8:35pm

Nope ;(

Neither for arena teams ,international sittings and mariages :wacko:
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm,it's about learning to dance in the rain"

FR2 Kheira
NL3 C0okie

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Sunday, March 10th 2013, 1:02am

And this, this is how GAS responds to customer feedback? No wonder active users are wandering away and forgetting to come back.

Cpt. Apex: I know you're powerless to make the admins do anything, even to save themselves/the game, but please be sure they know that completely refusing to address issues brought up by the players is... well... counterproductive for all.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Monday, March 11th 2013, 12:17am

I think the forum is dead ;( ;( ;(

Not even Cptn Tipex posts any more ;( ;( ;(

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Monday, March 11th 2013, 11:21am

Hello,

as mentioned before, the possibility of this idea has been discussed, already. It is not from the table. If we have news, the support will make sure that you'll get them next.

Regards,

CApeX

itsjustme

Professional

Monday, March 11th 2013, 1:41pm

I think the forum is dead ;( ;( ;(

Not even Cptn Tipex posts any more ;( ;( ;(

:D ;(
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Monday, March 11th 2013, 7:59pm

Hello,

as mentioned before, the possibility of this idea has been discussed, already. It is not from the table. If we have news, the support will make sure that you'll get them next.

Regards,

CApeX

To be honest CApeX I think this issue needs to be seen as a priority. I can see that new Inter-worlds are a great money spinner for GaS but GaS has an obligation to its customers to maintain the older worlds to just as high standards. Currently, as things stand, players in older worlds are recieving a sub-standard service.... if you, and GaS, want these Worlds to remain active then we (the players) need to be able to form Orders from players across worlds in each Group

It is fact that players are leaving and Orders are slowly dying :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

all we ask that GaS make it possible for players in one world to join an order from another in the same World Group.... this way we might be able to keep these World Groups alive and active :thumbup:

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 6:31am

It is fact that players are leaving and Orders are slowly dying :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

We have our answer. This is how it will be.

Seriously, CApex said he took it to the developers. It's six months later and no action was taken. In any situation I've ever heard of, six months with no reply is the same as a no. If this was a marriage, we could sue for divorce based on alienation of affection. Asking CApex further is beating a dead horse, we should just let it go.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Captain ApeX

GameArt Support DE

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 2:08pm

Off-Topic Spam removed. There are other places for private communication. If you want to offer your thoughts regarding GameArt Studio, please open a thread for it and stay civil.

Continue with the topic now, please.

Regards,

CApeX

itsjustme

Professional

Thursday, March 14th 2013, 3:12pm

We should be able to join another order from a different world

Plain and simple, we should be able to. We can't, so here we are voicing that displeasure at the design and forethought.

If we pay a ticket to join an order in another world, would that make it more feasible for them to do the programming?
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Rate this thread