You are not logged in.

Jag10300

Trainee

• "Jag10300" started this thread

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 3:58pm

Some old and new suggestions

1) The ability to buy higher level equipment than your level lets you by paying a higher price than maximum, this could be as much as double the price so you can buy equipment at any time from the stall at any level as long as you have the gold to do so. Very handy when buying a high level horse, or while you are camping and you need higher level equipment or when no one is selling the equipment you need.

2) How about spacing the battles out better say half an hour of one another rather than having them at the same time, so we get more buck for our battle heal and allowing us to freely transfer from one battle to another into another camp within half an hour of each battle. So we dont get overlaps of battles and more battles can be declared and we can all take part in all of them.

3) We can have more than one horse, this is especially useful if you are selling a horse or keeping a horse for someone and you wish to buy yourself a new one, we can do this presently for equipment so why not the horse?

4) Keeping the stats on the horse when you sell it on, and incorporating a calculation which tells you the price of the horse including its stats as you sell it onward. The higher the horse stats the more the horse will cost and the person buying will have the horse WITH the stats

5) Having the ability to write a pm to your side of the camp if you are an AC especially presently as we have to list every single person individually if we wish to send out Camp lists to mercs or to the rest of the camp so a camp message all button would be good thing to have

6) Being able to go to the stalls while working or in camp (to the merc stalls) as now we have to stop working or are stuck in camp if we get hired and are unable to enter the stall

7) Being able to join any order in the same group this would make sense to grow the orders instead of having them as they always were, at the moment no one can join from one world to another order if necessary stop the same ip same order rule

8) extending sitter days if for some reason you run out, perhaps using a ticket to purchase 30 more days

just a few suggestions feedback would be good :) :D :thumbsup: 8o 8o

Jag

Thursday, October 25th 2012, 4:09pm

I'm in total agreement with these suggestions...especially Ideas #2,#3, and 6...

As it stands right now in the merged worlds, we run into a situation where there may be 8 battles on the board, but, with the way things stand now, we can only participate in 4 of them because they are within 30 minutes of each other...as we are paying for battle healing, it would definately give us more for our money..

As for the horses, we spend so much time, statting our horses up and when we get to the point where we want to upgrade, it's all gone and we are back at zero...why not allow us to keep our current mount, while we buy another, and start working on the stats, or, start saving up to restat the new horse? The way it is now, you either have to save up a whole lot longer to buy the horse AND stats, or either you buy the horse, and plan on not winning any fights until you can stat the mount up...

I like the idea of keeping the stats on the horse...that's an interesting idea that I had never even thought of...it's a great idea, or seems so to me.

The idea of going to merc stalls while in camp, or work...that idea stands for itself..nothing I can say or add to that.

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, October 26th 2012, 7:00pm

1) The ability to buy higher level equipment than your level lets you by paying a higher price than maximum, this could be as much as double the price so you can buy equipment at any time from the stall at any level as long as you have the gold to do so. Very handy when buying a high level horse, or while you are camping and you need higher level equipment or when no one is selling the equipment you need.

This is one of the sorta core points of the game, careful planning of gear purchases, lining up used equipment sales to get higher level gear or appropriate level gear at a discount. By allowing everyone to just go to the Blacksmith and buy it negates all that which is bad.*

2) How about spacing the battles out better say half an hour of one another rather than having them at the same time, so we get more buck for our battle heal and allowing us to freely transfer from one battle to another into another camp within half an hour of each battle. So we dont get overlaps of battles and more battles can be declared and we can all take part in all of them.

Again, this is part of the core strategeries of the game. Declare a battle to prevent Allies from taking part etc, leave it the way it is*

3) We can have more than one horse, this is especially useful if you are selling a horse or keeping a horse for someone and you wish to buy yourself a new one, we can do this presently for equipment so why not the horse?

I do wish there was some way to get a stable (for the order maybe) so that you can buy a horse and begin to stat it up before selling your old one. A lot to discuss in how this is accomplished and has been done so in various other threads so will leave it to those for applicable comments*

4) Keeping the stats on the horse when you sell it on, and incorporating a calculation which tells you the price of the horse including its stats as you sell it onward. The higher the horse stats the more the horse will cost and the person buying will have the horse WITH the stats

Perhaps they keep 1/2 their stats. I can see a well trained horse doesn't suddenly loose all ability when sold, but they will need to get used to the new rider... 8)

5) Having the ability to write a pm to your side of the camp if you are an AC especially presently as we have to list every single person individually if we wish to send out Camp lists to mercs or to the rest of the camp so a camp message all button would be good thing to have

Yes, suggested before. "Send Camp List" option...with "To Mercs Only" "To Order Only" "To Everyone" options*

6) Being able to go to the stalls while working or in camp (to the merc stalls) as now we have to stop working or are stuck in camp if we get hired and are unable to enter the stall

Figure it out, work it out, quit complaining about it. It's not that hard :wacko:

7) Being able to join any order in the same group this would make sense to grow the orders instead of having them as they always were, at the moment no one can join from one world to another order if necessary stop the same ip same order rule

Yep, needs to happen*

8) extending sitter days if for some reason you run out, perhaps using a ticket to purchase 30 more days

Speaks for itself...get married, you get extra 8)

just a few suggestions feedback would be good :) good luck :P :D :thumbsup: 8o 8o

Jag

*For the price of a ticket these options should be granted. You should be able to log in and do 6 plunders and talk in the SB and declare a battle if OM or AC, everything else costs a ticket each
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Saturday, October 27th 2012, 9:26pm

I have to agree that buying equipment for a higher price would make it harder for us to sell equipment to other players and would take out a factor we all use consistently ig. And as much as I hate suicide battles, making battles closer together would take out a part of the strategy in battles and it would become nothing more than one battle after another (which it pretty much is already) and a game for xp only (and I believe in building stats not growing in level so fast). The idea for a second horse or a stable for horses in the order has been suggested many times and would be good in my opinion because it would help out lower levels who want the horse but need more time to buy it and it would give an option for using your old horse and it's stats until you are able to get the stats up on your new one (I know several still won't like the idea), but I do like the idea of keeping the stats on the horse or at least having the option but adjusting the price based on the stats also :)

Anytime we can save time by sending a camp list etc to a group of people instead of copy pasting it a ton of times to those requesting it is :thumbsup: And as far as being able to go to stalls as a mercenary while working.....part of me says that is the price the merc's pay being in that position and part of me understands the need for work pay since we took such a drastic cut in pay a while back (would still like to see that returned to us....really does take way to long to grow now).

I feel it is a necessity for us to be able to recruit players from other worlds especially since the english worlds seem to have alot less than other worlds. I look at the orders in these groups and think wow they have almost as many players in their order as we do active players in our english world lol! It's way to intimidating for new players to join because everyone is so far ahead they have no chance in being competitive at all. Something needs to be done to draw people into the game without terrifying them with people 140 levels higher than them. You cannot make a difference at level 35 playing against players 140-160.....not even to those levels who are doubling yours. It just isn't enough to make things competitive and frankly I have run out of ideas in my head about things that might bring new blood into the worlds. I'm sure there are alot of suggestions on this forum that have tho!

I do like the idea of a tix for 30 days sitter time. There are enough people ig who want nothing to do with being married and that is the only option for increase in sitters time. And then if you marry someone who doesn't have time to sit you well then you are out of luck because only they can sit you that extra 30 days :S

I find the thing that I loved about this game the most in the beginning, was how competitive it was and how things mattered in the game. Strategy was a huge factor in how we won battles. We use to do prehits before battle and sometimes we won a battle, we probably should not have won, just because we took so much lp away. And I remember being so low on elixirs and my lp down so low that I use to have to go into battles hours before just to heal and sometimes had to sit out battles because I had no lix and no lp and only option was to buy a tix to get gold to buy lix (and I have done that a couple of times way back in the beginning). Mercs suffered too with multi battles and no bh and orders could bring their lp down if they were working or not around before going into battle also. I am not anti-battle healing but I do think it changed part of the strategy of the game also and made it more of a lazy players game. I do not think the game is as competitive as it use to be. We all use to login as often as we could because we never knew if there was a battle for us or our allies and if we had enough lp to wait it out or enough lix to get us thru it all. It use to stir battle banter in the sb too which I miss most of all!

I feel so many suggestions need to be looked at carefully so as to draw in new players and to help revive the competition in the game again. Something to make us nervous enough we login to make sure and see what is going on.....

I have to say I miss the original HW most of all.....it really was and always will be the best!
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

Ozzman

Intermediate

• "Ozzman" has been banned

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 5:36pm

heeeeey,what's with the mod spam?The Forum is the way for PLAYERS to communicate with G@S,don't you have a secret meeting with G@S or something to do?

Even moderators turned against G@S,what is this game coming to
Instead of proposing a penalty, Socrates instead proposes a reward for himself: as benefactor to Athens, he should be given free meals in the Prytaneum, one of the important buildings which housed members of the Council.

And that's why tixxers should pay my premium.

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 5:59pm

Same as you Ozz, we are players in this game. We like to make suggestions and express our ideas same as you. Only difference is we also take the time to moderate the game ^^
As WC Fields once said, "It was a woman drove me to drink, and I never stopped to thank her.^^
Mod 575

erialc

Intermediate

Thursday, November 1st 2012, 6:29pm

I'm against making the game any easier ie equipement & horse..Itsjustme said it just right...it's about careful planning

regarding the battles it's a game strategy to declare on orders at the same time better know as suicide :) I like the strategy it takes careful planning, communication and coordination to pull it off successfully..it is well used when a bunch of orders are allied and dominate the world or now group..keeps things interesting for those that are not in the dominate orders and when you beat them its a really great motivational tool for the lil guy!...so NO don't mess with the battles.

I can't remeber now the other points the 1st guy made so i'll leave it at that for now.

I do want my original pay rate back though! They should never of decreased it.
W2 contrarian (non-premium) ~ W3 contra (non-premium)~ W4 contra aka erialc (non-premium) ~ W5 Yasmine - Sold ~ W6 contrarian (OM) Dragon Warriors ~ W8 Holy PIA (non-premium) (OM) Because We Can

itsjustme

Professional

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 10:17am

I do want my original pay rate back though! They should never of decreased it.

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 X( X(
Just here to spread hate and discontent

OK, moving on now...

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Friday, November 2nd 2012, 3:43pm

Nope. The near-universal mismanagement of level penalties would lead to mass revolt. Folks simply do not do the math, and overlevel their gear already. Being able to do it directly from the shops would be murder.

Not quite sure I understood you, but this would generally be bad. I think you're asking for battles to be every 5 or 15 minutes or something, so you can join multiple "8:00" battles and have them resolve one after another. I doubt GAS sees this as a desirable thing.

I completely agree and endorse. Rebuilding horse stats is a PITA.

Not ever going to happen. Too easy to abuse. Imagine the bidding war for that tixxer's 130 horse with all 600+ stats?? You could also use this to multi. Have account #1 buy stats, account #2 buys equipment, and account #3 buys and stats the horse. Then #2 and #3 sell at min to #1 and he's inflated.

No opinion.

I can see pros and cons. No clear opinion.

Strongly agree. This is urgently needed in the merge worlds, to make them more like the INT worlds.

No opinion. Just don't get sat, problem solved. I've never been sat, at least not in the last few years.

just a few suggestions feedback would be good :) :D :thumbsup: 8o 8o

Jag
Enjoy!
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Thursday, November 8th 2012, 4:57pm

how about limiting the number of 0/0s you can get per day per world to 2 :thumbdown:
i7 3770k @ 3.7GHz - Asus P8Z77-V Premium - Corsair Hydro H100i - 16Gb DDR3-1600 7-8-8-24 RAM - Gigabyte 780ti Windforce OC + EVGA 660 FTW ACX - 250GB Samsung 840 Evo sata-3 SSD - 2 x 3Tb Seagate Barracuda sata-3 HDD RAID-1 - 1TB Seagate Barracuda storage HDD - CM HAF 932 - CM TRIGGER 'brown' mechanical keyboard - CM Recon mechanical mouse - BenQ XL2411T 24

Caradoc

Trainee

Monday, April 8th 2013, 11:33pm

Ugh.

It's so hard for me not to spend on hour on here helping with ideas that will never come to fruition, but... I'm not going to.

Instead I will spend 2 minutes just to say that having BH is bonus enough. Forcing orders to move their battles around is not what you're paying for. I would never declare battle again if I was forced to move my battle time for the sake of others. Fight for the orders you want to, don't for those you don't or can't. As it is, BH has taken away from the idea that you take a stake fighting in battles, rather than joining any old side just because you can without consequence.
w2=Caradoc [Pagan] w5=Lord Kerak [TUA] w8=Little Sin [SOULS] w9=Sinbad [Arabs] w10=Caradoc [CLUB] w11=Nevyn [OTIS] w12=Sinbad [FAT] INT1=Caradoc [HPC]

HW:?: 2 words.... X P

Rate this thread