You are not logged in.

Thursday, January 24th 2008, 10:33pm

New Saracen Order

Greetings Fellow Saracens,

I am pleased to announce the formation of the first of many Saracen Orders on World 3.

The Order will be known as IW for now. The full name will be disclosed closer to the time.

This Order will be for warriors of honour. We will fight for truth, justice and the weak and oppressed.

We ask that once you join the Order you do NOT attack fellow Saracens. At the beginning of this World, it is understandable that such incidents may occur due to the lack of opponents.

The only other thing that we ask is that you donate gold as and when required and Level Up regularly.

Any queries for now should be addressed to mysef, Angelus or alternatively Aiasha Ashuri.

I look forward to a new beginning and a great Saracen Order famous across all Worlds!

Angelus

Saturday, January 26th 2008, 6:36pm

May i Join?

Ive just started playing the game and I would like to join but im very good at these kind of games

Wednesday, January 30th 2008, 12:03am

i just started

i need help how do i play :(

Thursday, January 31st 2008, 9:29pm

HELP

HELP I DON'T KNOW WAT TO DO :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Friday, February 1st 2008, 8:01am

Helper

From the replies to your recruitment post, it appears you will need alot of help to organize the scattered tribesmen on this world. I have vast experience in MMORPG's, but very little in browser-based games, and I truly did not expect to like this one - yet I am here.

My character, Myrissa was born as a Saracen in the MMO "Dark Age of Camelot" (DAoC), so how could she not be that in this world?

To the cries for help - all I can say is: read the forums, follow every link to a fan site - the answers are there, mostly. The few that remain you can ask of more experienced players, but they will quickly become impatient if you have not tried to research it first yourself. If posts are editable, I will post links I found helpful (in my 1st 24hrs playing) here as I rediscover them today.

That said, I would love to join a newly-started order, given the clear understanding that I am brand-new to this form of gaming and will need plenty of experienced guidance myself.

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 11:24am

How to Play the Game

To all those above requesting assistance, I bid you peace, my friends.

Your first step should be to go and read the FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). These will explain to you the rules and system of the game. You will also find that there is little someone can do to actually help you in the game, other than by offering advice (hence this post). You are not eligible to join an Order until you are at least level 5, and most will not accept applications below level 10 - you need to demonstrate a commitment to the game before someone will offer up a place in their Order to you.

I hope that this information is of help, and look forward to seeing more Saracen warriors in the game.

In Service

Abdul bin Salah

Saturday, February 2nd 2008, 11:45pm

Any Saracen who needs strategic advice, please PM me in the game. I'll do what I can to help you become one of the top Saracens in the game, so Angelus can recruit you.
Top accounts for sale: HW1 TG1 AI1
Already sold: HW2/3/4 TG1DE

Wednesday, February 6th 2008, 1:25pm

I'd like to join

I would to go to Jihad with your order.
tell me how can join the order

Tuesday, February 26th 2008, 12:41am

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on">
<TBODY>
<TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%">
</TR>
<TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
<TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quoted

I, a fellow saracen, would like to enlist in the order of Immortal Warriors of Light. My service is daily and my loyalty lies with Alah, My order, and my fellow Saracen brothers. I will fight to the death, I know no pain or mercy. I spit in the face of the Crusaders

Friday, March 21st 2008, 5:39am

I just started the game but i would like to join your group i'm very devoted if im in a group when i start playing and almost always continue playing there after if you could pm me that'd be great :)

Friday, March 21st 2008, 7:08pm

If you want to join IWL, please fill out an in-game application.

Click Order. Type IWL in the search box. When the results come up, scroll to the bottom of the page, where there will be a box where you can type whatever you want, and then a button to click. Either Angelus or I will get back to you about any applications as soon as we can.

Saturday, March 22nd 2008, 7:26pm

Hi there

I would like to join the order.

Much of Thanks

I come in peace,..
who?,.. people behind me?,.. i don't know them,...

I SWEAR!! i dont have a clue who they are,..

Friday, March 28th 2008, 3:40pm

Membership

I too would like to join this new order. Unless of course you require a stronger fighting arm, in which case I shall just have to prove myself first.

Friday, March 28th 2008, 11:03pm

Well, we're not very new anymore, but we're still accepting new people. Please see my earlier post about how to apply in-game; it's the only way the game will let us take you.