You are not logged in.

• "KiviK Lord of Bones" started this thread

Thursday, April 25th 2013, 3:25pm

Restarting Order in INT3 that I had in W7 ACDC

AC ϟ DC ACCOLADE CARDINALS of the DIVINE CITADEL

Commanded by his Holiness to established our Order in the heart of the holy city of Jerusalem. We are Christian Knights charged to defend the King and all Christian people.

Will you sware to valor. Does your heart know only virtue. Will your blade defend the helpless. Does your might uphold the weak. Do your words speak only the truth. If so then, your wrath will undo the wicked. This is the Knights code and your Honorable life will Live strong and die Well, for what you already done and what you will do, will echo an eternity. ONLY SERIOUSLY DEDICATED PLAYERS ACCEPTED TO REACH SAINTHOOD.

This Order was originally started in W7 and I am thinking about restarting it here in INT3, I ask feed back on what you think?

Saturday, April 27th 2013, 1:19am

Best thing to do is start the order, then pm every orderless xian from top level.to whatever level you would want to be lowest, lvl 30 is a good stopping point.

While you are unlikely to persuade the top tier players, if you can get together a solid base of lvl 30+ players some are more likely to join since you would be established.

This is how i started back when W1en was young, then W3en and W7en. Once you have that solid base more players may be inclined to join. I had established 2 of the strongest orders in W3 and W7 by this method some time ago. While my Seven Samurai is a nice strong smaller order, i am unsure if i really want to grow larger.

• "KiviK Lord of Bones" started this thread

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 3:01am

:) Thank you Kinji

Thanks for the insight my friend, I apprieciate the feed back and am still considering whether to do it or not

Sunday, April 28th 2013, 3:11am

No problem. The way I see it, an order is only as good as the work that is put into it. Messaging 100 people may seem extreme, but if only 1/5 join thats 20 members right off the bat.

slip53

Beginner

Monday, June 10th 2013, 8:40pm

thats wishfull thinking Kat :P

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 1:33am

Happens alot slip, least used to back in W3 & 7. I would message every player from level A to level B, then get replies. I have mailed hundreds of players during that time, and theresult was 2 power house orders :)

slip53

Beginner

Tuesday, June 11th 2013, 6:54am

you need a lot of patient for a job like that. :D something I have not ?(