You are not logged in.

Thursday, August 29th 2013, 10:04pm

Concerns about proposed city battle additions *SPEAK NOW!!!*

This update looks to be identical to what made AI War a ghost town. People need to realize that if it is the same, and highly likely it is for coding purposes, this will place futher distances between regular players & tixxers.

People complain how tixxers alter battles. Now factor in a tixxer order holding several cities and thus now getting more work pay. Now not only do they spend more then you, they are gaining more gold in game for doing so!!!

You need to speak the F up now before this is implemented and destroys what's left of HW like it did with AI Wars!!!!

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Friday, August 30th 2013, 1:54am

Did you want the other thread moved here, or did you mean to make two identical threads?
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

Friday, August 30th 2013, 4:01am

I felt it needed to make a specific thread that stood out about concerns over this update.

This is different then a discussion thread that I suppose HWT meant to make but didn't on the opinions of what should be used for the parameters.

Forge

SB Moderator / Forum Mod

Friday, August 30th 2013, 9:04am

I agree with your reasons for creating a discussion thread. While you and I disagree on what is available to discuss at this time, that's immaterial. If you'd like both threads in place, I'd like to place a link to one in the other and lock it, so the discussion can happen in one place, rather than have two threads serving the same purpose in two locations.

I thought it might be confusing to have two discussions underway, with some folks in one but not the other. If you disagree, I can leave both open.
W1EN - Forge - tc
W2EN - Forge - tc
W7EN - Forge - WBS
W2PL - Forge - WBS

jim pruitt

Intermediate

Friday, August 30th 2013, 9:50am

I agree with you Forge. There needs to only be one thread for this discussion. Bounce back and forth al willy nilly is pointless and may get confusing to some or to much trouble to keep up with it all
When Life hands you Lemons grab the Tequila :D
W3-- Ban Hammer Gnome - TC
W5 --Opoton -TUA
W7--_J_--WBS
W9 -- Paladin --KT
IN3 - Ban Hammer Gnome -- IPC
IN4 --Ban Hammer Gnome- SOUL
I am not addicted 8o I swear I ain't :S
MOD -618

Traffic Gnome

Intermediate

Friday, August 30th 2013, 9:56am